It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says she can maybe 'talk to white people' about police shootings.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
on phone
edit on 21-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

The actual point is that you only want to sow racial division?

Why is it a White issue? She's already talking to Black people about the issues.

Why are you so obsessed with race? She clearly says we all have to work together.

Should I quote it for you AGAIN?

It's only divisive from the point of view of your well documented agenda. Clinton was very clear about working TOGETHER.

You're just desperately attempting to spin ... But not well.

It's actually a racial politics and pandering issue.... very divisive.
Seems a bit of a faux pas for her only to have been speaking to black people, if that is true. Sounds like she is unqualified to represent the entire country if she has to rush to speak to white people this late in the day.
I wonder if the 25% of the police force who are not white will be included in this latest conversation?

It's Hillary Clinton playing the race card, I'm genuinely curious which white people she thinks she needs to talk with on behalf of black people to solve her perception of the police issue.

Working together by talking with white people explicitly

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yes, that is what she told the people that wanted to hear that, just like that other guy that told people he was going to build a wall because that is what the group he was trying to reach wanted to hear.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is there something wrong with talking to White people???

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Both sides use divisional tactics and language, it's part of the agenda. Our politicians and leaders have proven time and again to be the worst of us. What I find frustrating is how both sides are in complete denial of their own side and leaders.

This was and is purposely divisive, and Trump is no less guilty of similar things.

Grow up people, both side's # stinks, stop deny when your side clearly does it.

We don't need to be enemies here.

My god people, the situation is corruption based, is has not a damn thing to do with race. Let's just work the # together and solve it already.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Singling out white people when talking about a police issue, whilst pandering to a black radio show host. Yeah. I'd say so on may levels. Shows weakness and racism, but then we already know that about Clinton, so I am not surprised.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yes, that is what she told the people that wanted to hear that, just like that other guy that told people he was going to build a wall because that is what the group he was trying to reach wanted to hear.

I don't disagree with that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Singling out white people when talking about a police issue, whilst pandering to a black radio show host. Yeah. I'd say so on may levels. Shows weakness and racism, but then we already know that about Clinton, so I am not surprised.

Right. We know that you desperately want to spin this into some sort of racial issue. It's not surprising.

That's not what Clinton said or did. But keep trying to divide.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Show racism how? Why shouldn't Clinton talk to White people, as she clearly did in the rest of her statement that I've copied to you, outlined for you, made exceptionally clear for you.

The actual fact here is that you're determined to have a message of unity disparaged because it's what you do; you drive in wedges regarding racial tensions every chance you get and try to blame everyone else.

It's not working. You're forgetting Rule 7.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Both sides use divisional tactics and language, it's part of the agenda. Our politicians and leaders have proven time and again to be the worst of us. What I find frustrating is how both sides are in complete denial of their own side and leaders.

This was and is purposely divisive, and Trump is no less guilty of similar things.

Grow up people, both side's # stinks, stop deny when your side clearly does it.

We don't need to be enemies here.

My god people, the situation is corruption based, is has not a damn thing to do with race. Let's just work the # together and solve it already.

Corruption based? How so? Are you talking about racial tensions regarding law enforcement? (Real question.)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Nah. When you are addressing an issue that involves all races both within the police force and the general population , to single out one race is absolutely racist.

Fairly obvious really and no amount of spin will change that.

Show racism how? Why shouldn't Clinton talk to White people, as she clearly did in the rest of her statement that I've copied to you, outlined for you, made exceptionally clear for you.

The actual fact here is that you're determined to have a message of unity disparaged because it's what you do; you drive in wedges regarding racial tensions every chance you get and try to blame everyone else.

It's not working. You're forgetting Rule 7.

Nah. When you are addressing an issue that involves all races both within the police force and the general population , to single out one race is absolutely racist.

Fairly obvious really and no amount of spin will change that.

We'll see what effect this racism has over time.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I can't believe Hillary supporters fall for it.

No such animal.

Only people who don't want Trump....they don't actually "support" her...LOL....

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Some folks see racism everywhere.

So if you mention White people, that's racist.

Let's remember that the next time a right-winger is crying about Whites being mistreated, called racists, etc.

Or ... we could just see what a ludicrous position that is and move on.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Let's remember that the next time a right-winger is crying about Whites being mistreated, called racists, etc.

I hope we do remember the next time the shoe is on the other foot... I wonder will you be saying 'move on' if Trump puts his foot in his mouth when pandering to black people? hmmm...we'll see.

I get the tactic of accusing others of what you do yourself - now that is something that really does not work anymore. The playbook is worn out.

Clinton's racist statement is hers to own. No innuendo, no translation required. She's off to speak to white people about the police issue.
edit on 21/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It seems to me that if the issue here is between cops and blacks, then she ought to be talking to cops.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I hope we do remember the next time the shoe is on the other foot... I wonder will you be saying 'move on' if Trump puts his foot in his mouth when pandering to black people? hmmm...we'll see.

Clinton's racist statement is hers to own. No innuendo, no translation required. She's off to speak to white people about the police issue.

It's too bad you see this as personal. It's not. Clinton's only message was that we need to work together to solve these issues. It's right there in what she said. It's not the part of what she said that you single-mindedly want to focus on, because as usual, you're desperately trying to accuse someone else of what you're plainly doing.

You created a racially divisive thread, you've made racially divisive arguments. That's not going to solve anything.

Clinton suggested that we're better than letting racial discord divide us, and suggested that we all work together to solve these issues.

I'm with her.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Someone mentioned that this issue is between Blacks and cops.

It's not. That's the point. These tensions affect all of us, every day.

Mrs. Clinton very clearly said that we all need to work together to solve these issues; she's absolutely right.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's too bad you see this as personal. It's not. Clinton's only message was that we need to work together to solve these issues. It's right there in what she said. It's not the part of what she said that you single-mindedly want to focus on, because as usual, you're desperately trying to accuse someone else of what you're plainly doing.

You created a racially divisive thread, you've made racially divisive arguments. That's not going to solve anything.

Clinton suggested that we're better than letting racial discord divide us, and suggested that we all work together to solve these issues.

I'm with her.

Perhaps you could help her sort out the police issue by talking to white people. Try and get her to stop with the racist rhetoric whilst your at it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Someone mentioned that this issue is between Blacks and cops.

It's not. That's the point. These tensions affect all of us, every day.

Mrs. Clinton very clearly said that we all need to work together to solve these issues; she's absolutely right.

They do?

I don't feel any tension from the cops.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

She said everything she need to say in her comments.

You're bringing in the racial rhetoric of division here; Clinton encouraged us all to aspire to better things and work together.

Perhaps you can rethink where you're coming from and stop the divisiveness. I'd love to see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join