It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump hits 20% of the Black vote in latest LA Times poll and a great Barack response

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: BloodydaggerPeople have said all along that if Trump hits the 20-25% black vote mark, that he'll win this election.

Who has said this? How can he win the election with just 20-25% of the black vote?

Recent polls are backing that statement up. They are tied in battle ground states now. Hillary's polling numbers are dropping like a rock thrown into a river.

Have you seen the electoral college figures lately? Trump can't even hit 160, while Clinton's already over 200.

Again

Trends are trends. But hey, whatever you say

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As I pointed out to you in the ELECTORAL COLLEGE thread, (ref: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) Hillary Clinton lost 20% of her Electoral College voters over the past week.

MongolianPaellaFish, Despite what you told us last night, your posts point to you being sent to this forum on a mission from Hillary's "basket of desperates".

edit on 9/18/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodydaggerI suspect that his overall black vote will top out around 30%. If that happens, Trump is going to landslide her.

How does winning 30% of the black vote guarantee that Trump will landslide Clinton?

Clinton currently has 70% of the black vote. Since 1984 here have only been three Democrat nominees who've captured more than 70% of the black vote and still lost the election.

One was Al Gore (who bored the nation to death), another was Michael Dukakis (who was even more boring than Gore, and who polled so badly with men that a lot of people assumed he was actually a woman), and the third was Walter Mondale (who shot himself in the foot by promising to raise taxes, and whose running mate could never remember what to say about her husband's awkward tax returns).
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Again

That doesn't answer my question.

originally posted by: carewemust
As I pointed out to you in the ELECTORAL COLLEGE thread, (ref: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) Hillary Clinton lost 20% of her Electoral College voters over the past week.

...and despite this, she is still over 200 while Trump can't crack 170.

MongolianPaellaFish, Despite what you told us last night, your posts point to you being sent to this forum on a mission from Hillary's "basket of desperates".

Pointing out facts means I'm 'on a mission' from Hillary? LOL! You couldn't be more wrong. I wanted the Democrat ticket to be Sanders/Warren—and hell, I'm not even American. I wouldn't vote for Clinton even if I was American.
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The LA Times sent a reporter over to the Los Angeles's Trump campaign headquarters last week. The reporter was STUNNED by the diversity of the volunteers there. He expected to find only middle-aged and elderly white people.

Check it out: www.breitbart.com...

edit on 9/18/2016 by carewemust because: Trump Train is picking up major momentum!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm stunned to learn that Romney got 17% of the African-American vote.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I see we have a new CTR member.

With everyone from MSM to the POTUS throwing everything they can at Trump, how pathetic is Hillary as a candidate to be behind at this point.

Just watch this and tell me what demographic wants this answering the '3am' phone call.

Trump in a landslide.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ok. So he made a bit of progress and is just now getting the level of support previous Republicans have had with a certain demographic. It's still not at levels that are out of the norm.

I'll preface my comment by stating I know that it's only one poll, but...

Unless I'm not understanding this correctly Trump's support from black voters increased 16.5% in SIX DAYS. Sorry, even in this crazy election that IS significant and not the norm.

This reminds me of Clinton's "magical" 10 to 15 point jump in the polls right after the DNC convention fueled by the MSM spotlighting the Khantroversy amid all the freshly released damning DNC emails. A 10 to 15 point jump immediately after the DNC being caught red handed colluding with the Clinton campaign and the MSM against Sanders? So the Khantroversy had enough of an impact to not only overcome the DNC email boondoggle but to also propel her 10 to 15 points in the polls? That's like a 20+ point jump if we consider that the DNC emails should have at least brought her down 5 points in the polls (which I think is a very reasonable estimate).

I think Hillary's building 7 impersonation on 9/11 might just be making many reconsider their thoughts on how (un)healthy this woman really is and question her ability to function as POTUS. Without a doubt this is the single biggest reason why the sudden increase of black voters in support of Trump over the last week. I think the general consensus is: It doesn't matter which demographic that's being polled because everyone is taking notice to Typhoid Mary and the numbers are starting to show through the ever thinning veil of MSM propaganda.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The black community (especially those in the inner city) is finally waking up that Democrats have played them for useful idiots for the past 50 years. They are also realizing that many black politicians and community leaders are nothing but bojangling Toms working a long con to maintain their political power granted by white progressives.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

She was medically stimulated.

A great exposing interview there.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Have you seen the electoral college figures lately? Trump can't even hit 160, while Clinton's already over 200.

It's based on the popular vote not EV. There's about a 58% voter turnout, and there's 37 million blacks in the US. That means there's about 21.5 million black votes in play. A jump from 20 to 30% represents 2 million votes.

If the election winds up in the usual 48-52% range that most do, with a total 126 million votes in play, the margin for victory is 2% of that or about 2.5 million votes. Conveniently, this number is pretty close to 10% of the black vote.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Clinton looks at the black community as votes. Nothing more. She uses them and panders to them as many Dems before her did to get their votes. All Hillary can offer the blacks is a welfare check. Trump will get them paychecks.

But the black community is finally waking up and realizing that the dems have been using and abusing them.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

You must not follow American Politics too closely. Around 20-30% of the black vote is all that Republicans have averaged over the decades during the elections. As matter of fact, that is the HIGH SIDE. So Trump is doing well. REAL WELL. By your logic, Dems should be Presidents every single year. Not the case. Not the case by a long shot.

In fact, George W Bush only had 11% of the black vote in 2004 over Kerry.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: matafuchs

The LA Times sent a reporter over to the Los Angeles's Trump campaign headquarters last week. The reporter was STUNNED by the diversity of the volunteers there.

Check it out: www.breitbart.com...

He was stunned by two black people?

He expected to find only middle-aged and elderly white people.

For the most part he was right if you look at the pic in the article it's mostly old white people probably waiting for their free jello before going back to the home.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The black community (especially those in the inner city) is finally waking up that Democrats have played them for useful idiots for the past 50 years. They are also realizing that many black politicians and community leaders are nothing but bojangling Toms working a long con to maintain their political power granted by white progressives.

More! More! And not to mention black liberal administrators running city schools into the ground! Making them a laughing stock in front of whites.

Every black with a halfway smart kid that can do so is getting them out to the white schools. I am sorry but its ture.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Blah...blah...blah....whatever man. Yes, I am sure he was becuase California is in the dictionary under most liberal state and according to the Clinton campaign the GOP follows the message of Pepe the meme frog....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodydaggerBy your logic, Dems should be Presidents every single year.

No that's not my logic. I pointed out that it's very rare for Dems to capture more than 70% of the black vote and still lose the presidential race. In every case it had nothing to do with the percentage of the black vote captured by the Republican candidate.

Nobody has explained why Trump winning 25% of the black vote = Trump automatically wins. It's just a wild idea plucked of of the air.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodydaggerI suspect that his overall black vote will top out around 30%. If that happens, Trump is going to landslide her.

How does winning 30% of the black vote guarantee that Trump will landslide Clinton?

Clinton currently has 70% of the black vote. Since 1984 here have only been three Democrat nominees who've captured more than 70% of the black vote and still lost the election.

One was Al Gore (who bored the nation to death), another was Michael Dukakis (who was even more boring than Gore, and who polled so badly with men that a lot of people assumed he was actually a woman), and the third was Walter Mondale (who shot himself in the foot by promising to raise taxes, and whose running mate could never remember what to say about her husband's awkward tax returns).

Do you think obama won because he got 98% of the black vote?

Since 1984? There has been 2 dems that have won since then and 1 got almost all the black vote.

So it seems the % of black votes really don't mean that much, according to your stats.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just goes to show you that Not All Afro American Citizens in this Great Country have Drunk the Democrats Cool Aid of Deceit . Hmm..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join