It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So our cryptid friend "Nessie" rears his head again (literally) for yet another photo.

Amateur photographer Ian Bremner, 58, was driving around the Highlands in search of red deer - but stumbled instead across the remarkable sight of what appears to be Nessie swimming in the calm waters of Loch Ness.

Source: www.express.co.uk...

Three seals swimming behind one another? That is what I see. Unless someone else here see's differently.But to me, the head is that of a Gray Seal, so I imagine there are two other seals following it.

Thoughts?
edit on 16-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

It looks like a giant snake- apparently ALL snakes CAN swim... this kind of looks like a Boa or Python... I'm no snake expert, though, rats like myself tend to avoid them at all costs. After looking more closely, the head looks like driftwood, the middle part like the top of a submerged automobile/motorcycle tire, and the tail-end like a wet-rock. Or it could be seals like the guy in the next post pointed out making me feel foolish for thinking it might be snakes/rock/tire/driftwood!
edit on 9162016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

link   

Lol! it's obviously a seal and his buddies.

It does look cool though.

Here is a website that's serious about finding the route of the 'monster' or at least a glimpse of it! www.lochnesssightings.com...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

link   
I think it's seals and the gentleman is lying about being in the Loch.

link   
Yip three seals and sorry to say but another poster has made the same thread less than an hour ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
So our cryptid friend "Nessie" rears his head again (literally) for yet another photo.

Amateur photographer Ian Bremner, 58, was driving around the Highlands in search of red deer - but stumbled instead across the remarkable sight of what appears to be Nessie swimming in the calm waters of Loch Ness.

Source: www.express.co.uk...

Three seals swimming behind one another? That is what I see. Unless someone else here see's differently.But to me, the head is that of a Gray Seal, so I imagine there are two other seals following it.

Thoughts?

Three seals is exactly what I said before I read your conclusion.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I've seen seals, and otters too for that matter, act in just that fashion. They're playing. Follow the Leader would be my guess...

Next question...

Is Loch Ness home to those two critters? Or anything like 'em? Because I don't know.

join