It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell email leak warning HRC not to scapegoat him....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well this just gets more and more interesting. So he warned her repeatedly not to use him as a scapegoat, yet she does. I wonder what information he is responsible for letting out of the bag and when it will surface now. I am sure he won't let this go unpunished. Could be a really big wrong move on her part or he could just wind up with a heart attack on a morning jog....

http://w ww.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/14/powell-warned-clinton-not-to-make-him-fall-guy-over-email-scandal-leaked-messages-reveal.html
edit on 9/14/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The corruption runs deep and it does not diffentiate between, the Clintons or Bush's nor good old barry boy!

Hopefully every last one of the scumbags rot in a cell till the end of their days!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The corruption runs deep and it does not diffentiate between, the Clintons or Bush's nor good old barry boy!

Hopefully every last one of the scumbags rot in a cell till the end of their days!

I'm hoping he didn't just give idle warnings and he releases something big. The issue with her doing this to him is that it doesn't excuse her from doing it....she just wanted to tell on somebody to attempt to take the heat off of her. Ignorance is not an excuse.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

True enough!

The level of Hubris that the Clinton family has attempted to get away with is beyond absurd, I believe she summed it up when asked to release her transcripts of her Goldman Sachs speeches...

She said something to the effect "that if I have to everyone else will have to as well" the whole damn system is so corrupt that these emails have the potential to shake up everything on a level we have not seen in a long time, at least the past century of control!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

True enough!

The level of Hubris that the Clinton family has attempted to get away with is beyond absurd, I believe she summed it up when asked to release her transcripts of her Goldman Sachs speeches...

She said something to the effect "that if I have to everyone else will have to as well" the whole damn system is so corrupt that these emails have the potential to shake up everything on a level we have not seen in a long time, at least the past century of control!

I like the part where Colin says he had to throw a small tantrum to get her attention. I do wonder what the repercussions will be for her. He doesn't strike me as someone that will let it slide. He also doesn't strike me as someone that will let it be known that he retaliated....more likely in the form of another leak or anonymous tip of some sort.

Wouldn't it be funny if he had an email referencing HRC having Parkinsons definitively and letting that cat out....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So "I take full Responsibility" is not the truth? When asked where she got the idea for the server and she tells the truth is placing blame on someone else? WTF?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'm hoping he didn't just give idle warnings and he releases something big. The issue with her doing this to him is that it doesn't excuse her from doing it....she just wanted to tell on somebody to attempt to take the heat off of her. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Hillary threw a black man under the bus! She is a "Racist"!

Waiting for Assange's new leak. It must be damning to the DNC because the head of the DNC is already blaming Russia!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Waiting for Assange's new leak. It must be damning to the DNC because the head of the DNC is already blaming Russia!

They have seen just how bad the other leaks made them look and Assange is one to build to a crescendo, so I can imagine they are trying to get out ahead of it. But who really cares who they blame...it's like a middle school kid getting caught shoplifting....the kid did it but blames it on his friend that told him to.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They have seen just how bad the other leaks made them look and Assange is one to build to a crescendo, so I can imagine they are trying to get out ahead of it. But who really cares who they blame...it's like a middle school kid getting caught shoplifting....the kid did it but blames it on his friend that told him to.

Yea, been saying for awhile that for the past 20 years the mentality and behavior of our 2 political parties is reminiscent of the behavior of children in grade school being taught how to behave properly because of poor parenting....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It is never Hillary's fault. She and her campaign would randomly grab a complete stranger to throw under the bus, if it would take the heat off her. Haven't you ever notice that everyone around her is guilty as hell, but she is just a kindly ol' grandma who would never do anything wrong. She will twist, lie and deflect to get attention on anyone else but herself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I am sure he won't let this go unpunished.

What is he going to do...write her a stern letter expressing his disapproval?

he could just wind up with a heart attack on a morning jog....

Sure. When was the last time the Clintons had someone whacked?

That line is getting so old it's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
How did she use him as a scapegoat? I don't recall him doing time or taking a fall for her. Maybe you don't know what scapegoat means?
edit on 9142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

When was the last time the Clintons had someone whacked?

Lets dont ask that. Lets ask how many????
Makes better sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: introvert

When was the last time the Clintons had someone whacked?

Lets dont ask that. Lets ask how many????
Makes better sense.

Not really, but I suppose that is the type of flawed logic we've come to expect.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Isn't it enough that she released her tax forms showing where she earned and paid taxes on the income?
Why do we need to know what she said to a closed audience? Why is her speech important and does anyone know if transcripts are even made?
This is a. Bernie Sanders thing that ready doesn't make sense.

She was a private citizen then and had no influence in any government goings on.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
How did she use him as a scapegoat? I don't recall him doing time or taking a fall for her. Maybe you don't know what scapegoat means?

OR perhaps if you read the article I used the wording that they and Colin apparently used? But hey...this is ATS and I can't assume everyone here is able to read...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"Don't scapegoat me Bro!" lol

Funny how they have been surrounded by corruption for so long and yet don't seem to have a clue about it.

Stretches reality like filo dough.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am sure he won't let this go unpunished.

What is he going to do...write her a stern letter expressing his disapproval?

he could just wind up with a heart attack on a morning jog....

Sure. When was the last time the Clintons had someone whacked?

That line is getting so old it's ridiculous.

No idea, but I wouldn't imagine Colin to be just a lip flapper...he likely has some dirt on her.

So I gather you aren't familiar with political killings worldwide? Sure they haven't been caught, but that's kind of the point. Sure...presidents and government kill thousands in other countries with the US cheering them on, but now way would they ever kill anyone for political gain right? Same decision, different situation.

The fact you think they couldn't or haven't is odd to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Powell already lied to the UN about "chemical weapons facilities" and wmds in Iraq just so we could invade it.
What else is he connected to that could be worse than that?
I used to have respect for the man, maybe I'm just being delusional thinking there are honorable people in top government positions.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Powell already lied to the UN about "chemical weapons facilities" and wmds in Iraq just so we could invade it.
What else is he connected to that could be worse than that?
I used to have respect for the man, maybe I'm just being delusional thinking there are honorable people in top government positions.

As you may remember, Powell based his comments on intel from those just under Saddam. It turned out those guys were lying to Saddam to save their skins because WMD is what Saddam wanted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join