It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell email leak warning HRC not to scapegoat him....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Powell already lied to the UN about "chemical weapons facilities" and wmds in Iraq just so we could invade it.
What else is he connected to that could be worse than that?
I used to have respect for the man, maybe I'm just being delusional thinking there are honorable people in top government positions.

There are none. I don't get why anyone thinks that any of them are doing anything other than looking out for their own interests just like in the corporate world. Sure they do nice things sometimes but those nice things typically have an advantageous outcome to their personal lives.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

he likely has some dirt on her.

What makes you say that?

So I gather you aren't familiar with political killings worldwide? Sure they haven't been caught, but that's kind of the point. Sure...presidents and government kill thousands in other countries with the US cheering them on, but now way would they ever kill anyone for political gain right? Same decision, different situation.

No, I haven't seen any evidence the Clinton's ever killed anyone. If there was, they would have been charged.

That entire Clinton body count nonsense is just that...nonsense.

The fact you think they couldn't or haven't is odd to me.

The fact you think they did without any evidence is odd to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Meh. Just more proof of what a bitch she is. Do you really want that thing in the WH?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

he likely has some dirt on her.

What makes you say that?

So I gather you aren't familiar with political killings worldwide? Sure they haven't been caught, but that's kind of the point. Sure...presidents and government kill thousands in other countries with the US cheering them on, but now way would they ever kill anyone for political gain right? Same decision, different situation.

No, I haven't seen any evidence the Clinton's ever killed anyone. If there was, they would have been charged.

That entire Clinton body count nonsense is just that...nonsense.

The fact you think they couldn't or haven't is odd to me.

The fact you think they did without any evidence is odd to me.

Colin , from his time in the administration, doesn't strike me as one who bluffs.

The Clinton's have approved many bombings and deaths in other countries. There are plenty of public records of them. They ordered deaths of those they deemed terrorists and whatnot all over the place. But you think it's a stretch to say they had political assassinations ordered to cover their a$$es?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Powell also was discovered to have said that Benghazi was a witch hunt and Trump is a national disgrace.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Colin , from his time in the administration, doesn't strike me as one who bluffs.

Bluff? I don't see where Powell made any sort of threat.

But you think it's a stretch to say they had political assassinations ordered to cover their a$$es?

Yes, it is a stretch. You have no proof, otherwise you would not be trying to use such a flawed example.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

To be honest , I think his comments only reinforced how the two parties are one in the same and riddled with scum.

I actually use to think he might have been a couple steps above the rest , but after his comments I see that might not be the case after all.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

To be honest , I think his comments only reinforced how the two parties are one in the same and riddled with scum.

I actually use to think he might have been a couple steps above the rest , but after his comments I see that might not be the case after all.

He is a bought and paid for shill for globalism.

It's fun though watching them cannibalize each other though!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Honestly, I respect him more than I did before. Not because he slammed Trump but because he slammed everyone and is just sitting back now and without blinking an eye stating that yes, he said what he said. I want to read more.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Powell already lied to the UN about "chemical weapons facilities" and wmds in Iraq just so we could invade it.
What else is he connected to that could be worse than that?
I used to have respect for the man, maybe I'm just being delusional thinking there are honorable people in top government positions.

Powell was only following orders. Exactly where the blame for those orders originated and how those orders were assembled we don't know. Maybe it went all of the way to the top as such seems to be the case here recently when the INTEL folks were told what to produce.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Of course you guys would focus on this and not the email calling Trump a racist and a national disgrace.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's fun though watching them cannibalize each other though

True, lol. Also fun to watch the political cheerleader try to justify the corruption from within THEIR party and candidate.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
Of course you guys would focus on this and not the email calling Trump a?racist and a national disgrace.

The Race card is worn out. Plus us "Deplorables" don't get offended when people call us names!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Of course you guys would focus on this and not the email calling Trump a?racist and a national disgrace.

The Race card is worn out. Plus us "Deplorables" don't get offended when people call us names!

That explains the demands for an apology, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Bluff? I don't see where Powell made any sort of threat.

But you think it's a stretch to say they had political assassinations ordered to cover their a$$es?

Yes, it is a stretch. You have no proof, otherwise you would not be trying to use such a flawed example.

I would say this direct quote from one of Colin's emails would be construed by anyone as a threat...

In a separate email, Powell said he “warned her staff three times over the past two years not to try to connect it to me.”

So when you warn someone not to attack you what is it you are doing exactly? Is it your intention to tickle them afterwards?

As far as a flawed example...so a couple that has no qualms about ordering deaths of many (likely thousands) in multiple bombings is to be held above that standard? I mean, if 10, 20, 30, 40+ people close to me died in the last couple decades I would start to wonder if I did it on ambien.

Anywho....you're right, they have not been connected to the deaths and I have no proof they did it. I just know that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. Political espionage and killing are not something new.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Really? There seems to have been quite an uproar from people about that comment, which is strange for those with such supposedly thick skin.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It seems pretty clear that it was a warning that he wouldn't back her up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Really? There seems to have been quite an uproar from people about that comment, which is strange for those with such supposedly thick skin.

I think the issue was that HRC was calling out US citizens, where Trump has been calling out illegals, or non-citizens. Either way, for either candidate to call US citizens deplorable is pretty craptastic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I would say this direct quote from one of Colin's emails would be construed by anyone as a threat...

A "warning" is not a threat.

I just know that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck.

That's the problem. You don't even have evidence to show that they "walk like a duck".

It's all made-up bull#.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Either way, for either candidate to call US citizens deplorable is pretty craptastic

Some US citizens are deplorable in the things they do, say and believe.

I know it's not PC to call a spade a spade, but who cares about being PC?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join