It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Semi Truck Maybe Carrying Hazardous Waste Is Getting Chased By Cops Right Now (Update: It's O

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The truck is traveling towards yucca valley California, its rumored to be carrying hazardous waste and was confirmed stolen by the ACT company.

The rumor is it has stolen nuclear waste but i can not confirm that.

Also its been missing from last night.

Breaking: Stolen Big Rig Carrying Hazodous Waste LIVE PURSUIT

Chase started at 10:30 in apple valley for 2 hours PST. Police have not tried to stop the big rig. No Additional trucks have tried to stall it. How long does it take someone to put together a dirty bomb with material? lets hope they keep it away from mass public areas.

-Panda
edit on 13-9-2016 by PandaLord because: spelling

edit on 9/13/2016 by semperfortis because: Copy the exact Headline

UPDATE

UPDATE 5:25 p.m. ET: NBC Los Angeles reports the hours-long pursuit has ended in an arrest. Finally.

Around 1:20 p.m. PT, the driver simply parked the truck and surrendered. He was then taken into custody. The TV station reports the truck was taken sometime before 6 a.m. PT, and was not found to be carrying hazardous materials after all.

edit on Tue Sep 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Holy cow!

This seems serious...

This has been a crazy few days on ATS!

Will be following this thread.....

I wonder if it is just a crazy making a crazy move?

Or a carefully planned terrorist move?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaLord

I hope this is just some idiot and not some terrorist stunt.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Spelling is corrected yay!

It doesn't seem very exciting yet, but I appreciate the live stream... and there is a guy who started @StolenBigRig... only a few tweets so far.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's Lelouch
(Starts with him stealing a bigrig full of hazard material as a terrorist attack, then him overthrowing the Government.)
edit on 13-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

link   

IMPORTANT BULLETIN: One of our trucks was stolen last night in Southern California. We have tracked it and law enforcement is in pursuit. We have been working with all relevant authorities and will continue to do so. We will provide more information as it becomes available.

www.actenviro.com...

Its been gone since last night, hopefully its just hospital waste. Police dont want to stop the truck due to possible hazardous material leaking.

link   
Looks like someone hellbent on not going back to jail to me. Heading toward the desert & not the coast? Probably not someone sinister, just a wuss-ass criminal.

According to NBC 4, the chase began on Tuesday morning around 10:30 a.m. in Apple Valley and made its way southbound on the 15 freeway, onto the eastbound 60 freeway, and has now moved onto the 10 freeway in Beaumont.

ABC 7 is reporting on their broadcast that the man driving the truck is in communication with law enforcement through the radio on board, and says he "does not want to go back to jail" and is not carrying any weapons on board.

laist.com...

www.nbclosangeles.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Could be a very serious situation, but it doesn't appear they are even sure what is in the truck. Well the reporters. The Trucking company darn well knows what is in that truck.

But I had to laugh at all the Smokie and the Bandit references being posted on that site.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Can anyone post a link for the live feed .. I click on the link on the website only to see Obama talkin about nothing important

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

They say the company is ACT and they carry radioactive material at times. They mentioned medical equipment.
The driver has spoken to either daughter and/or police saying he will not stop,does not want to go back to jail.
Possibly suicidal. Although he says he has no weapons. Heard all of this on Live Cbs News.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The police could just shoot the tank, Contrary to popular belief petroleum doesn't burn as a liquid, or explode when shot.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
youtu.be...

that is the live feed on youtube.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would imagine this pursuit won't last too long, a semi isn't too fast and they don't have enough fuel onboard to outrun much of anything. They'll just wait him out unless he heads to somewhere populated

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Ummm...makes one ponder who the Clinton machine bribed/hired for this terrorist deflection to take the pressure off the Hillsters current problems...

The timing is just too suspicious for me...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Can anyone post a link for the live feed .. I click on the link on the website only to see Obama talkin about nothing important

The OP linked it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Poor guy probably had no clue what was inside the stolen truck until he saw the cops all over.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

The OP linked it.

and the link goes to live feed of Obama in Philly ..

Anyone know if there is another feed anywhere .. Yes im really bored

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join