It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Semi Truck Maybe Carrying Hazardous Waste Is Getting Chased By Cops Right Now (Update: It's O

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Poor guy probably had no clue what was inside the stolen truck until he saw the cops all over.

I'll find it amusing if the "hazardous waste" turns out to be the contents of a septic tank ....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
The police could just shoot the tank, Contrary to popular belief petroleum doesn't burn as a liquid, or explode when shot.

Ive set fire to petrol myself , I know it burns....lol why do you think you cant smoke at gas stations...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The police could just shoot the tank, Contrary to popular belief petroleum doesn't burn as a liquid, or explode when shot.

Ive set fire to petrol myself , I know it burns....lol why do you think you cant smoke at gas stations...

Thats not what i said.

Petroleum fumes burn, The liquid does not.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looks like he's headed into the desert.Whats his end-game??

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker
here's another live feed.CBS LiveStream

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thats not what i said.

Petroleum fumes burn, The liquid does not.

Well it was misleading. I was afraid someone would try and test it lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Diesel doesn't burn that readily. And with gasoline it's the vapors you need to be careful of. You can put a cigarette out in liquid gasoline if there isn't a high vapor content.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa
thank you sir ..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chromium51
I would imagine this pursuit won't last too long, a semi isn't too fast and they don't have enough fuel onboard to outrun much of anything. They'll just wait him out unless he heads to somewhere populated

Hopefully he doesn't have a garden hose siphoning off the big tank

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well it's not a tanker so it has to be drums of something stacked in the trailer...can't imagine any reason for anyone to take something like this or even think they can get away with it. It is apparent that the cargo must be highly sensitive since they are not able to spike strip it or stop it and are planning on waiting out the gas tank for the rig.
edit on 9/13/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: PandaLord

More worst nightmares happening under Obama's watch and Hillary wants to be "Obama's third term".

Remember to take your medication

That would be Hillary, the mindless sheeple never cease to amaze at every post.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
PandaLord

14 hours without stopping..just heard it..told ya I sucked at math..
edit on 13-9-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What we need is BLM or anti-Trump protesters blocking the road.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can anyone make out what the placards on the side of the truck say? It would make it pretty easy to find out what's in it. The trucks need to be posted with what hazardous constituents are in them

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
PandaLord

How many hours could he drive on one full tank of gas? I believe I read the average tank capacity was 250-300 gallons and average 6.5 MPG...could be up towards 35-40 hours of drive time if he had a full tank..no? Depending on speed and idle time ..dunno..I suck at math..

Thanks,
blend57

If he was able to steal it, it is likely it was stolen from a station so high chance it has a pretty full tank. That and the guy obviously knows how to drive it so it isn't some random junkie or homeless person or crazy I wouldn't think.

link   

I would imagine this pursuit won't last too long, a semi isn't too fast and they don't have enough fuel onboard to outrun much of anything. They'll just wait him out unless he heads to somewhere populated

Depends where the governor's set and how much feul he has. It's not speed or distance. It's size.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What we need is BLM or anti-Trump protesters blocking the road.

If Trump could just build a wall across the Freeway...it would all be over.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: PandaLord

More worst nightmares happening under Obama's watch and Hillary wants to be "Obama's third term".

LOL

Why yes I think I saw that Obama was supposed to be personally guarding that truck. Damn him!

His version of homeland security is boatloading in the terrorists by the tens of thousands so anything that happens under his watch is firmly his fault, no doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Can anyone make out what the placards on the side of the truck say? It would make it pretty easy to find out what's in it. The trucks need to be posted with what hazardous constituents are in them

I hope it's not 7.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker
Ma'am
You're welcome

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join