It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clintons' CIA Director James Woolsey: You Cant Trust Hillary With The White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Supporting evidence to my last post here:

Over five years before 9/11, the Clinton administration was warned about bin Laden’s murderous intent – including specific threats to attack U.S. interests through suicide car bombings in London. And yet the Clinton administration took no meaningful action against bin Laden.

?????

Of course Clinton knew about the threat of Al-Qaida...

Clinton Directed Missile strikes into Afghanistan and in the Sudan against their bases????????

en.wikipedia.org...

The controversy was that Pres. GWB came into office and went to sleep when the CIA told him AQ was a threat.

That whole post is just silly..."Clinton administration was warned about bin Laden’s murderous intent – including specific threats to attack U.S. interests "

"And yet the Clinton administration took no meaningful action against bin Laden"

Clinton was bombing AQ training camps before joe public knew who they were.

That's just facts and history...no idea what you are selling.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Clinton Directed Missile strikes into Afghanistan and in the Sudan against their bases????????

Bill Clinton said in quotes:

Bill Clinton " I could have killed Bin Laden in 1998"

Seems him and his wife have a penchent for stepping in it
right at the same time....9/11.

A day before Sept. 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had Osama bin Laden killed, but chose not to, because an attack could have endangered innocent women and children in Afghanistan.

Yep, so tell me how that is not his fault again?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Dble Post
edit on 13-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Have always appreciated your views, much respect.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
He finally outstayed his welcome when the BIGGEST SPY in US history, Aldrich Ames was found in his inner circle at the CIA...But he went to congress and said it wasn't his fault and that no one at the CIA should be accountable or lose their job. Clinton asked for his resignation 3 years into his 8 year term.

SO...ya...he was once CIA Director under Clinton, BUT he never even met with the guy alone, UNTIL Clinton asked for his resignation AFTER he refused to be accountable for allowing the biggest spy in US history to get dozens, if not hundreds, of CIA assets killed.

Well hasn't hillary been responsible for quite a few assets being killed? So she should be asked to resign from the election? Seems like logical request right?

link   
duplicate post
edit on Tue Sep 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
duplicate post
edit on Tue Sep 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Well hasn't hillary been responsible for quite a few assets being killed? So she should be asked to resign from the election? Seems like logical request right?

Very fair point.

Yet we'll see what her supporters say about Benghazi,
it was not her fault even though we have the emails to
prove it was. And she was Secretary of State.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Clinton was bombing AQ training camps before joe public knew who they were.

That's just facts and history...no idea what you are selling.

It was Bill's retreat from Somalia that led Osama to declare America a "paper tiger" and begin waging war against us.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wooslsey must know where the bodies are buried to feel so safe...this should be getting even more interesting....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I do agree, I see not a hint of worry on his face.
And... he is very active and connected to date,

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Did he happen to say anything about the 22 million emails that were erased under subpoena by the Bush White House from the email server at the RNC?

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails.

Newsweek

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not the topic, not the same comparison at all.

Clinton used her private, unsecured email server
exclusively. She never even used a State Dept.
secure account, and she was Sec of State.

Conflating two issues there...the server was the RNC
property, and not Bush but staffers like Rove.

But if you want to start a thread on apples
and oranges please feel free.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
anyone with 2 living brain cells knows that hillary isn`t competent enough to be president.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Not the topic, not the same comparison at all.

Clinton used her private, unsecured email server
exclusively. She never even used a State Dept.
secure account, and she was Sec of State.

Conflating two issues there...the server was the RNC
property, and not Bush but staffers like Rove.

But if you want to start a thread on apples
and oranges please feel free.

It's not apples and oranges although I can see why you'd be desperate to spin it that way ... it was a non-government email server, missing government emails regarding critical national security issues, horrible breach of security for top level members of the government, and under subpoena of Congress ... to the tune of 1,400 times more missing emails than anything involving HIllary Clinton.

But if your guy didn't' mention it, I can understand why ... after all, isn't he working for Trump now?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Please at least pay attention to the time frame.
Woolsey did not work under GW Bush.

At least get your decades straight, and take
your fruit orchard to the correct thread, or start one.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Please at least pay attention to the time frame.
Woolsey did not work under GW Bush.

At least get your decades straight, and take
your fruit orchard to the correct thread, or start one.

Time frame?

Seems like that would be anything from the Clinton administration forward, since you're talking about the Clinton Administration here and trying to compare that to issues regarding the current Presidential election. So, decades involved roughly 1992-2016?

My fruit orchard, LOL? You're the the one with the faulty metaphors. I guess you don't know fruit like I do ...

This thread is about Jim Woolsey who is now working for the Trump campaign. Your OP emphasizes that we should listen to him because he worked for the previous President Clinton, yes? So we're talking about recent American Presidential politics from Clinton onward, right? Because mishandling emails is supposed to be proof that someone is unfit to be President? Or that they are corrupt?

If you feel that asking if Mr. Woolsey said anything about the Bush email scandal is off-topic that's fine ... but the topic is the office of the Presidency and missing/mishandled emails.

You seem a bit picky about what facts you're willing to consider. Fair enough.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Bill Clinton said in quotes:

Bill Clinton " I could have killed Bin Laden in 1998"

Seems him and his wife have a penchent for stepping in it
right at the same time....9/11.

A day before Sept. 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had Osama bin Laden killed, but chose not to, because an attack could have endangered innocent women and children in Afghanistan.

Yep, so tell me how that is not his fault again?

Right...

You missed this part...

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.”

Ant that was before 9-11...and even POST 9-11 we had opportunity to take out Bin Laden, but chose to wait for an opportunity that did not involve wiping a city full of innocent people off the map.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Sremmos80
A Trump advisor saying his opponent can't be trusted?
Shocking.

I wouldnt trust either.
Based on what???

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This is what it looks like when you see tiny fake tears....
translated = not politically expedient for him.

But even if they were real it would be called putting one life
as more important than all of those who were killed on 9/11,
and London attacks, and who knows how many more.

edit on 14-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join