It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Then what was she doing there? Photo op? and please don't say patriotism. Or respect for the fallen or anything like that. We all know she could give a rat's ass for the little guy. It was a photo op, pure and simple.
And if you get the idea I despise the woman...you're right.
edit on 11-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

By the way white privilege doesn't exist.

Wow... Really? Pretty easy to say as a white male. I find your ignorance rather distasteful and I will terminate conversing with you.

What happened to denying ignorance?

The easiest example of White male privilege is Brock Turner.

Good things come to people that go out and earn them.
edit on 11-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It would, indeed. Pneumonia at any age is nothing to play around with--speaking as someone who has--much less at her age. I remember how bad I felt when it finally kicked my ass, and I was in my twenties...how much worse at her age?

If this is, indeed, the problem, she was extremely foolish to do this. Stupid, in fact. I mean, who cares what some blog, who hates her anyway has to say about it...stay home, drink fluids, rest.

This coming out doesn't really change my opinion of her, I wasn't going to vote for her any way...but she, and who ever may have advised her to go, was foolish.

I had 'walking pneumonia' 3 years ago and my partner had full blown pneumonia at the same time. I was 48 at the time. I coughed constantly. Not just occasionally, CONSTANTLY. And not to be gross, but at my age every time I coughed, I peed myself. Just being honest. I find it highly suspect that now they are saying she was diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days ago. You can not blame pneumonia for her cough if you consider she's had that cough for how long? 6 months? How long has she had pneumonia?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You're right it really isn't that bad. Compared to the past week it was a great day. However, people forget about the body armor these candidates have to wear. Standing in the sun for an hour, while sick, does not sound like a good time...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hilley and her poor choices!

If she is sick with pneumonia, she should be home in bed!

If she has pneumonia, her campaign should not have tried to claim, "she was overheated". It just made it look like her campaign is lying.

Poor choices and lies are the stock trade of hilleys campaign!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
80 and 40% humidity is uncomfortable? where do you live Anchorage? San Fran? Edinburgh? It's amazing all those retirees do not just drop dead upon arriving at their retirement home in florida.

So she has pneumonia which guess what, is very common in late stage parkinsons. Actually makes it more likely she has parkinsons.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If the out of shape nypd can handle it for 8+ hours I'm sure poor Hillary can handle it for a quarter of that time oh wait she has allergies I mean pneumonia or has changed again? It's over for you and the Hillary love just let it go bro it will be okay.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It was a photo op, pure and simple.

That is exactly what it was, I have no issues calling it that.
She was there because she knew the backlash for not being there would have been fierce.

And if you get the idea I despise the woman...you're right.

Good for you, if you get the idea I don't you would be wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm glad she is feeling better after resting, walking pneumonia usually doesn't knock you temporarily unconscious like really low blood sugar. I'm more concerned now hope she rests and doesn't keep pushing on the campaign trail..
edit on 11-9-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

All the cops do here is sit in their air conditioned cars. They don't patrol on foot and if they have to it's because they screwed up somewhere and have to stand in an intersection. You're comparing apples and oranges. The NYPD officers on the streets are not over 60 years old.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here's what I'd really like to know....IF she has pneumonia, why hasn't it been announced? She would have rode that like Christ on the cross, to show how determined and strong she is. We would have heard nothing but praise from her sycho...er followers, as a testament to her.
Now, did she also have it when she fell down and hit her head? Or all the other trips, falls and stumbles and times she had to be carried up stairs? All the "short circuits" and bobble head moments?
It sounds more like desperate excuses, than illness.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I agree with your statement on her health. This is not a new issue, it has been ongoing an lingering. The first thing I thought the other day after that weird phlegm video popped up, I was thinking "pneumonia!". But, why has it been going on so long? I wonder if there is an underlying condition, and this is just a symptom.

Nine months of severe allergies? I'm sorry but the allergies story is just a flimsy cover at this point.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sremmos80

Then what was she doing there? Photo op?

Of course it was a photo op. The same reason Trump was there. Can you imagine the outrage if one or the other didn't show up for our nation's most "celebrated" and emotional event?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: ColaTesla
More lies from the clinton administration, Why didn't they state this yesterday? + she's had that cough from january, There is something seriously wrong here, That video we have all watched will go down in history as the moment hillary lost the presidency.

Sorry regressives, It's over...

She is our best chance for a future for our kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She really is and her track record backs it up. Unfortunately the other candidates track record does not. We shall she who the stronger candidate is after they the debate on the 26th.

Wow so Obama doubled the debt in 8 years amassing more debt then EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT COMBINED and Hilary who is going to continue what Obama has started is going to be the only only chance for our kids???? She wants to keep obmacare in place which is a disaster, import more and more immegrnats who may wish to harm us and Imm suppose to beleive she is going to make my daughters life better? What a joke!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It has been...

Man I didn't know how many posters on ATS were just the epitome of perfect health and have never had any issues before.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ray Lewis?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Not sure if you live in the city and if you do I don't know where, but where I live there are some cops looking to give out tickets to parked cars(on foot all the time) and in Manhattan there are a fair amount of cops on foot.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When Lupus attacks the lungs, the symptoms are very much like those of Mrs. Clinton. Certainly, the diagnosis of pneumonia is possible, but she has had issues going back for some time.

I think it is far more likely that she really is very, very ill but does not want to give up her chance of being the first woman elected President of the States.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you say so chief.

Buckle up because the next few days are going to be a shock to you and the Hillary supporters.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

And this is why Hillary said without the Financial elite the plebs won't have any idea how to run the economy. Your statement is proof positive you have not the faintest clue how the economy works. Just blame Obama.

Most of the debt accumulated was the result of laws and economic conditions set by Obama's predecessor. I'd also like to point out that congress passes tax and spending legislation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join