It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton To Withdraw From Public For Next Five Days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Looks like the Hillary Campaign in backing off a little as Hillary herself looks a bit tired and run down.

Apparently no "public" shows for a while, but of course some private style fundraising in comfortable surroundings.

An appearance in Arizona on Sept 9th has her looking listless with a hoarse voice and then she coughs loudly as she walks away swiftly....

Hillary Clinton To Withdraw From Public For Next Five Days: UPDATED W/VIDEO

Late yesterday, D.C. Whispers indicated Hillary Clinton’s intention to withdraw from public view for the next five days – a report that has been subsequently confirmed via other media outlets.

(Related report HERE )

Now this video from Mrs. Clinton’s last public appearance yesterday is circulating among alternative media and various readers that shows a very fatigued Hillary Clinton who has to abruptly cut off her statements after standing on stage for about six minutes and then shuffle slowly away, coughing, and appearing to gasp for breath right before getting herself out of sight of the cameras:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Be a miracle if she can make it to November without dropping dead.

Still a actual corpse as president would still be a higher caliber than Trump or a alive Clinton.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Didn't I tell you guys that she's misfiring and close to blowing a gasket?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watching that video I see her cough, but it's hardly gasping for breath that the source mentions.

Just sayin'.

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The fact that she has had more closed door private events with the rich elite than public rallies should speak volumes about whose interests she really serves.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The pressure? she can't handle the pressure!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

IKR.

What a crock.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My prediction appears to be holding. The more public she is and the more she speaks publically, the worse her numbers fall. It was the case with her as FLOTUS, then Senator, then SOS.

When she goes into hiding and lets the press and handlers deal with the public, her numbers start to go up again.

The question in my mind is if she's trying to find a balance?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Or who's interested in her and who's not interested in trump . Who can't seem to raise a dime.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The fact that she has had more closed door private events with the rich elite than public rallies should speak volumes about whose interests she really serves.

With her and Bills angry backlashes at the public, just more evidence
they are completely out of touch with the general population.

edit on 10-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You need to find better sources for your stories.

A quick look at her campaign schedule shows 1-3 events every single day next week

And I bet you'll find the press corps there.

She has 12 scheduled appearances - Trump has just 4
Trump's scheduld appearances

Gary Johnson has just 4
as you can see here

Jill Stein has 7
as you can see here

The guys seem rather low energy compared to the women.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Or who's interested in her and who's not interested in trump . Who can't seem to raise a dime.

What planet are you living on?

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and the fundraising committees he established with the Republican National Committee just posted their best fundraising month of the campaign, collecting a combined $90 million in August, campaign officials announced Thursday.
Source

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Looks like the cloning process is finished. A few days for programming and she'll be back and ready to fight. Trump will of course get his usual coating of spray tan.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Well the little people are just a basket of deplorables. I wonder if that's anything like her basket of Depends in her mind?
edit on 10-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for the info. It's like they're not even trying anymore. Just throwing whatever they can at the proverbial wall, hoping something sticks.

link   
All the health-related threads feel desperate. They're all trying to see something that isn't there. They don't have any real substance to complain about so it's all phantom concerns.

link   
Good I’m sick of looking at her

Maybe Trump will do us a favor and take a vacation too

The only problem left is that most ugly, vile, wretched thing called the MSM well still have to deal with

Then again Buster might be right. Hillary is only going to get her Manchurian candidate tune up

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well the little people are just a basket of deplorables. I wonder if that's anything like her basket of Depends in her mind?

A rather deplorable statement. Just saying...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for the info. It's like they're not even trying anymore. Just throwing whatever they can at the proverbial wall, hoping something sticks.

God forbid OP or anyone else actually fact check or research these things before posting them for emotional knee-jerk reactions.

The ad hom is desperate and I detest Hillary.

This thread should be in LoL. It's literally propagating LIES.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join