It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton To Withdraw From Public For Next Five Days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's time for Countess Bathory to bathe...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You need to find better sources for your stories.

A quick look at her campaign schedule shows 1-3 events every single day next week

Look again, and look closely:

The information presented below not only displays Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine’s events, but anyone representing Hillary for America, including Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and other politicians and celebrities appearing on the behalf of HFA.

Neither of the next TEN events are hers!

She appears next on Sept 14, then on Sept 17 and then not again until the 26th in the first of the debates.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
All the health-related threads feel desperate. They're all trying to see something that isn't there. They don't have any real substance to complain about so it's all phantom concerns.

Or perhaps you are whistling past the graveyard refusing to acknowledge that something is terribly wrong and instead blame the messenger for daring to point it out. The tiredness and her slowness are obvious and her coughing fits, stumbling, and need for assistance are real and not "because of the pollen count." Your pollyanna insistence that "Everything is fine. There's nothing to see here. Move on." is a bit creepy.

I'm sure many things are creepy to those suffering from paranoid delusions.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clinton Aides Attack, Threaten Reporter for Saying Hillary Looked ‘Low Energy’ at Friday Press Conference

Apparently Hillary is triggered by "Low Energy" and "Exhausted" descriptive's.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The elite can only stand being with the deplorable public for limited periods.

That's because it's so breathtaking !!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Seriously...she was definitely not well in that video...she looks bad. Some R&R might be just the ticket to help drag her through the next two months.

I kept thinking of that 'Life Alert' commercial: "HELP--I've fallen in the polls...and I can't get up!"
edit on 10-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

She should sit down and have a cup of "cough"-y with the little people.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seriously...she was definitely not well in that video...she looks bad. Some R&R might be just the ticket to help drag her through the next two months.
I kept thinking of that 'Life Alert' commercial: "HELP--I've fallen in the polls...and I can't get up!"

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
She definitely looked bad. The bags under her eyes look like Louis Vuittons. She needs some down time for sure....maybe a day or two playing with the grand babies (unless, of course, Chelsea is keeping them away from her because of that nasty cough.)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Char-Lee

She turns 69 years of age in October.

I can't imagine her improving at this point.

Ah yes i pushed her up a year Oh Dear

Yup rocking chair on the porch age, I wish they would have a limit like 62 or 65 it is a very aging job I don't think people are full functioning at 70ish.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
UMMM..... Is that a proper press conference?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

All the health-related threads feel desperate. They're all trying to see something that isn't there. They don't have any real substance to complain about so it's all phantom concerns.

Or perhaps you are whistling past the graveyard refusing to acknowledge that something is terribly wrong and instead blame the messenger for daring to point it out. The tiredness and her slowness are obvious and her coughing fits, stumbling, and need for assistance are real and not "because of the pollen count." Your pollyanna insistence that "Everything is fine. There's nothing to see here. Move on." is a bit creepy.

I'm sure many things are creepy to those suffering from paranoid delusions.

You realize the logical fallacy of that statement, right? You think you are being clever when you are being delusional. Like I said, you're blaming the messenger for pointing out the obvious you refuse to see and acknowledge. I know it's a "deplorable" thing to think about, realizing your favorite elitist crook is one sick puppy. But it's not an especially insightful tactic.

It reminds me of Carter when he was running for a second term chastising the American public for their "malaise," something Ted Kennedy jumped on relentlessly. Carter lost to Reagan, of course, for that and being a wuss.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: burntheships

She turns 69 years of age in October.

I can't imagine her improving at this point.

Yup rocking chair on the porch age, I wish they would have a limit like 62 or 65 it is a very aging job I don't think people are full functioning at 70ish.

LOL! I think that about most people in their twenties! But it is an aging job, I agree. If you look at before and after pictures of any modern President of either party, they go in looking robust and healthy, and go out looking tired and gray--even Obama's hair has turned. Unfortunately, Hillary already looks tired and gray. Look at the difference in energy level between Trump and Clinton. It's a night and day comparison. I think we;d better look at the Veep candidate carefully. I like him much better than Hill anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
She and Keith Richards are getting blood transfusions

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The fact that she has had more closed door private events with the rich elite than public rallies should speak volumes about whose interests she really serves.

Star for that. My signature below with Patrick Henry's quote describes her "campaign" and how the Clinton's conduct themselves perfectly.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You need to find better sources for your stories.

A quick look at her campaign schedule shows 1-3 events every single day next week

If you look at the scheduled speakers for those events, Hillary isn't the speaker at ANY of them until September 14th!!!!!
And, then it's a TV Show appearance with Ellen DeGeneres...and a rally in Las Vegas.

It appears the OP is correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ah well, I'd say different folks age faster too,
from all appearances she has a hard time of
it already.

I'd bet you could beat her in a debate handily.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
She and Keith Richards are getting blood transfusions

If so, she must be getting Keith's old blood.

The poor old thing needs a few more gala fundraisers in the Hamptons.
edit on 10-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Or who's interested in her and who's not interested in trump . Who can't seem to raise a dime.

Can't raise a dime? - I seem to recall you telling that lie before. Trump is breaking GOP records for fund raising, and it's coming from the poeple. Not elites.

At least try to be honest.
edit on 10/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think she'll be busy working with professional liars, spinners, and attorneys, answering those 75 questions that the judge told her to submit written responses to, before the first debate. Just in time for Trump's team to analyze the B.S. and give Donald the ammo he needs to make Hillary soak at least one Depend on Monday 9.26.2016.

edit on 9/10/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary's goose is more than cooked!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join