It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm totally in love with David Ickes passion for truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I am here to celebrate my love for David Ickes ideas. The man has produced a massive amount of evidence to support his glorious theories.

Just listen to him explain the Archontic system and how our children are being corrupted by the Satanic influence of Hollywood's death cult.

Together we can battle the reptilian overlords and their rulers both Jacob Rothschild and Queen Elizabeth. Then we can grow new forest and actually have trees again.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Sounds more like you're in love with the person.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How dare you question my sexual desires and the intent put forth by the wording in this thread.

I believe you are in direct violation of the rules set forth by our adoring staff...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It actually sounds like satire. I'm sorry.

Like the time he was on the History Channel Freemasonry special, and set about talking about kooky alien UFO reptilian whatever?

Besides, there's a vast difference in "loving" and being "in love".
edit on 9-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Satire!!!

That suggestion makes me question your very sanity!!

How dare you even suggest such a thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yep. Definitely satire LOL!

Okay, if it isn't, apologies. i just woke up from a nap.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I remember randomly finding David Ickes "The Reptillian Theory" 4+ hour interview with that African shaman in a weird new age shop. I bought it having never heard of David Icke, & after all my own personal research it really felt genuine & struck a chord with me. Ancient cultures are kind of a thing for me & I think they were far more accurate in things than we give them credit for.
It's been weird since then seeing him take such a beating on sites such as these.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TJ4life

Short of the alien origin concept from the Bible, or the 13 family bloodlines, what evidence has he produced to support the "reptilian theory"? Did he even 'invent' those 2 theories to begin with?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The world is under control of fallen angels.

People who are messengers of truth are under massive resistance by the current control grid.

They are under attack by a spiritual force that cannot be experienced through our material senses. These forces are acting on us by taking advantage of our base instincts such as survival, reproduction and so on and so forth. This is how they keep use divided against one another endlessly debating trivial facts rather aligning ourselves together to form a collective power that can overthrow the current frequency/ vibration that we are locked into.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

How dare you ad hom attack me and create a strawman suggesting that I am wrong simply because I am new and not based on the content of my debate.

I expect more from a so called, "seasoned member" according to your own insinuation's.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Oh lighten up. If you can't have fun with all this stuff it'll kill you.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Don't you dare make light of serious topics!

Our souls are on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

How dare you question my sexual desires and the intent put forth by the wording in this thread.

I believe you are in direct violation of the rules set forth by our adoring staff...

I will question them. How long have you been infatuated with David Icke? Is it his flowing white hair?

Is it this

?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I saw a clip of an Icke interview early in his career where he claimed to be Christ.I guess he would appreciate the ops worship...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Truth, David ick, education and media forum. What?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

The world is under control of fallen angels.

People who are messengers of truth are under massive resistance by the current control grid.

They are under attack by a spiritual force that cannot be experienced through our material senses. These forces are acting on us by taking advantage of our base instincts such as survival, reproduction and so on and so forth. This is how they keep use divided against one another endlessly debating trivial facts rather aligning ourselves together to form a collective power that can overthrow the current frequency/ vibration that we are locked into.

These 'Fallen Angels' are winning.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I saw a clip of an Icke interview early in his career where he claimed to be Christ.I guess he would appreciate the ops worship...

Not Christ per say rather the Son of God however if you have faith in your religion are you not you all sons and daughters of God. i.e Parents create their offspring thus it goes God's children are the humans.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'd like him more if I wasn't so worried that he's crazy.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Icke could have been a good sci-fi author if he could actually write.

He has some wacky ideas, none of which have any basis in fact, but they resonate with people who want to believe.

Everyone knows about his silly reptile beliefs, but less advertised is the fact he thinks that we are controlled by a bunch of holograms called the Brotherhood, and in echo of some people on ATS he patronisingly refers to the mass of mankind as "sheeple" as they don't have the insight and brains to comprehend what is going on.

Let's not forget the moon is a giant amplifier!

Now, lest people think I don't like Icke, let me say that I think he's OK. Really, I do. He's the babbling fool in the corner that every pub in England tolerates and humours because they fill a social role. "Yes David, I know; but can you stop bothering the bar-staff, you did not go home with Katie last Friday!" and "... here David, let me help you to the gents. You don't want to wet yourself again, do you?".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join