It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory about the formation of the other planets in our solar system and ancient astronauts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So some people get this sort of uneasy feeling when gazing into the night sky, or when they think about the lack of life in the cosmos. That this galactic silence of the space that surrounds us is somehow out of place. But why do so many people have this feeling?
Well the short answer to that question is that because deep down somewhere inside us we know that a very long time ago there was a lot more out there, and there was no void. Or that there is something hiding out there and deep down we know it and it gives us the heebeegeebees. Here is my attempt to explain that to you the long way.

There is this idea that the reason the earth can support life and the other planets in our solar system cannot is because the earth is just the right distance from the sun, and is the perfect size, and that other planets are either too small or too big, or too close or too far from the sun to create the conditions needed to support life.

But, come to find out that during the early formation of this earth it was smashed by a planet sized celestial object that had a big hand in forming the earth as we know it and also at the same time created our moon which plays a big role in the life sustaining system on this planet. So the distance or size of the earth doesnt mean jack squat because even if the earth was the same size and same distance from the sun without the moon and the consequences that occured when this giant rock smashed us, the earth still wouldnt be able to support life and would not have formed the way that it did to create what we now have. its a combination of things that make life supporting conditions possible, so why couldnt a planet further out from the sun form its molecules in a particular way to hold more heat in and create its own oxygen and co2 etc etc. Its obvious that this planet was formed by design not by some freak chance that has almost no odds of happening elsewhere is what im saying. Either by physical beings or just as a natural divine occurrence.

Theres also this idea that other planets like mercury and mars are too small to have an atmosphere or some ridiculous nonsense like that. But this again is comparing apples with oranges and makes no logical sense. If this were true then why does venus have such a more massive atmosphere than earth if it smaller than earth??

Venus' mass overall is .815 earths. The mass of venus' atmosphere is 4.8 x 10 to the power of 20 kg. Thats 48 followed by 19 zeros. Which looks like this: 480000000000000000000 kg. The mass of earths atmosphere is 5.1480× 10 to the power of 18 kg. Thats 51480 followed by 14 zeros which looks like this 514800000000000000 kg. All we did was move the decimal point over 20 spaces for venus and 18 spaces for earth and filled in the blanks with zeros. The top number may not look that much bigger on paper but remember that those 2 extra digits at the end of venus' atmospheric mass, those 2 extra zeros are the difference between 100 million kg and 10 billion kg. Thats a really big difference. And the higher we go the quantities of these differences become exponentially larger. For example: the difference between 100 million kg and 10 billion kg is 9.9 billion kg, but the difference between 10 billion kg and 1 trillion kg is 990 billion kg, just by having two more digits. So when we get way out to the difference between a 19 digit number and a 21 digit number the difference is extremely HUGE. And with the overall mass of venus being smaller than earths mass, and the atmosphere having so much more mass than earths atmosphere, this means that the mass of venus' solid and rocky inner parts are exponentially smaller than earths solid and rocky inner parts. And yet it still has a MUCH more massive atmosphere.
edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: spaces

edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: mis-spelling

edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: exponents

edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: Math typo

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
They know just about everything that happened in the earths history and in the order things happened for the earth to form to its current structure. And it all makes sense and is smooth. Yet, current science has no clue how the other planets came to be in their current state. Theres only very loose theories like core accretion that says light gas was swept out farther from the sun than the heavy stuff to create the gas giants, but theres giant holes in this theory and it dont work at all in test models. Then there the disk instability theory which says the light stuff was clumped together with some heavier dust and allowed the gas giants to form much faster and for the above theory to work better. But where did that dust go? Why would it just clump into a small inner core possibly and just leave behind super heated gas surrounded by super cold gas with very forgiving temps in between like 70 degrees Fahrenheit? How come saturn and jupiter are super hot gas but uranus and neptune are frozen solid if if they were created under the exact same conditions? Saturn is far enough from the sun to be frozen why did its molecules form so much different than frozen uranus if they were created under the exact same conditions? And why wouldnt gas clump together closer to the sun? If there was solar wind that means there was at least a partial star there, and this star had enough gravity to keep solid material for the terrestrial planets close to itself but not enough gravity to keep gas clumped together with that same material close? This makes no sense. I dont think gravity just picks and chooses what it wants want to have an effect on. These theories are just shots in the dark. They literally have no clue how any of these planets came to be in their current formation.

Why is it that the formation of earth into its current state makes so much sense but the formation of the other planets into their current state does not make any sense at all?

The answer is simple: because the other planets are not anywhere near being in the same state that they were when they originally formed. Something drastic and catastrophic happened that completely changed these planets in a relatively very short span of time from their natural state. Some like the gas giants may not even have been formed at the beginning of this solar system like the other planets! And come to find out there is much evidence that shows that planets like mars and venus once had oceans and global techtonics and magnetic fields and an atmosphere. There is also evidence of a drastic event that completely changed these planets and took these things away. Couldnt these planets have supported life if these things are possible? The earth makes its own oxygen and co2 couldnt other planets theoretically have done this as well? If the molecules on other planets were arranged in a particular order could they not have had the conditions to support life regardless of their size and distance from the sun?

I believe that most, if not all of the planets in our solar system had life on them once upon a time. There may have originally only been 5 or 6 planets originally in our solar system, all of them terrestrial with atmospheres and water. Then something incredible and catastrophic happened dismantling all of them except earth. Causing their atmospheres and their water content to escape to the further regions of the solar system and collecting together to form the gas giants and the ice giants. The lighter molecules didnt make it to far from the suns gravity and formed jupiter and saturn relatively quickly. The heavier molecules went further out for the same reason i can throw a water balloon further than a piece of paper, and created uranus and neptune. The biggest chunks of rock went the furthest distance away but eventually came back like a slingshot, and collected around fast forming and humongous jupiter and saturn, creating all their moons, and some of the smaller lighter chunks, having less mass and momentum, didnt make it to jupiter and were trapped by saturns and uranus gravity creating their rings. A very large planet sized chunk may have smashed into uranus, tilting it on its side, and the debris from that collision may have formed the asteroid belt. I believe that this catastrophic event stripped away mars atmosphere and water, destroyed venus' global techtonics, created the asteroid belt, saturns rings, uranus' rings, destroyed the planet that used to exist between mars and jupiter, and shaped our solar system into what we now have today. Maybe it was destruction from comets from the oort cloud? Maybe it was nuclear weapons? If you look at mars does it not look like a nuclear wasteland?

If you were to take all the solid matter from mars, mercury, pluto, and from the moons of the solar system, from the asteroid belt and from the rings of saturn, and re-arrange them in a particular way with the atmospheres of the gas giants, and the water and frozen stuff from the ice giants, i think they would probably fit together well. And you would have the ingredients for life supporting planets.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
But heres the big question: Why were all the planets and the life on them destroyed but earth and humans? And were there survivors from these alien worlds?

The answer is either a) humans did it, or a force that wanted to protect us, or make way for the birth of our species, did it and we succeeded in killing off nearly all our enemies except for a few survivors which came to earth long ago and have kept our society enchained through hysteria and ignorance and physical weaknesses such as alcohol, a tool of destruction, and are now known as ancient astronauts. They may very well have bred with humans and possibly put in place ruling bloodlines and they may still be in place today. Thats why were here and theres nothing left except earth. And its kind of like that movie pandorum where someone just needs to pull an emergency switch and we stomp these scumbags out like the cockroaches that they are.

Or b) an evil force did it that wanted to destroy us and most all life in the solar system but couldnt finish us off and couldnt stop life from regenerating on the earth. Which means that there is still a powerful force out there instead of just a few alien survivors purposely hiding not just throughout our solar system and galaxy, but throughout time itself, and have kept us enchained through hysteria and ignorance and physical thing like alcohol, a tool of destruction, because they literally cant physically kill us of. And even if they did we would probably just pop up again in an alternate universe, so it probably just makes more sense to keep us right where were at; hysterical, ignorant and imprisoned of the soul and mind, instead of traveling through time and chasing us throughout vast distances in the cosmos.

Did you know that one of the roots of the word "men" merely means "to think" ? Did you also know that the word "earth" is derived from the eighth century word "erda" which simply means "ground" or "soil". Is it not possible that when it says in genesis in the bible that god created "man" it means god created all beings with the ability "to think" meaning all races of life and not just humans? And is it not possible that when genesis says god created the earth that merely means god created "the ground" meaning all terrestrial planets at that time? why would scholars, historians, or anyone for that matter assume that any of these words in the bible have anywhere near the same meaning they have today considering that they had different meanings as they were written and translated in the eighth century and very well may have been written hundreds of thousands of years ago or possibly longer? Language changes quite a bit just over the course of a couple generations let alone over thousands of centuries.

This is the hysteria that im talking about, the same hysteria that made people think that the earth was flat, the same hysteria that makes us believe we know all there is to know about the reality that surrounds us: because no one wants to believe that literally almost every person could be wrong about these things and anyone who says otherwise is labeled as crazy. As far back as the oldest recorded story of the epic of gilgamesh there is this implanted hysteria among us that tells us there is nothing more to the reality that surrounds us and there is nothing more to know about our surrounding reality, and that death, disease, and mass conflict is just part of being human, so why search for meaning or explanation in conspiracies or mysterious things or subjects or for things like eternal youth or immortality?

The martial artist in me tells me that the enemy is a master deceiver, as it is imperative to have a full understanding not only of yourself, but to have a full understanding of your surrounding environment, to have long term survival and to win a war, and failure to do so is to do so at your own peril.

I believe that there has been a divine plan in place since the creation and that human beings were always meant to evolve into something more and that heaven is a place on "earth" meaning all terrestrial planets throughout the cosmos.

I also believe that there is a force that we have been at war with, whether we realize it or not, for possibly billions of years that wants to prevent this plan from unfolding and wishes to enchain us through hysteria, ignorance and imprisonment of the soul and mind and may possibly want to physically enslave us, and to prevent humankind from realizing the true power that we already possess.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ahhh mate I would love (no sarcasm intended) to read your theory, but you gotta use some paragraphs man.

Honestly.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
This was written in paragraphs but for some reason it doesnt paste the way i copied it from my writing program. i added spaces between the paragraphs though.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MedicineManJohnson
This was written in paragraphs but for some reason it doesnt paste the way i copied it from my writing program. i added spaces between the paragraphs though.

Thanks Medicine, may take me a while to read but it's much easier on the eye now.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
no problemo

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MedicineManJohnson

I have a theory about our solar system and the planets in them, they are all satellites for different alien civilizations and essentially are neighborhood weigh stations for various experiments and Earth is the petri dish. They are inhabited within and covert.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I like it.

I'm terrible at physics but I can't see why a cataclysm couldn't have shaped our Solar System.

As for someone holding us back, I too believe that.

Physically & spiritually.

We all go back to the great ether in the end.
I think that's when we are supposed to find out our purpose.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
I believe its definitely possible that there is life hiding on the other planets. Parts deep within jupiter have the same type of temperatures as earth. Or there could be something hiding underneath the frozen surface of europa. Which may have an actual ocean underneath. Europa also has an oxygen rich atmosphere made up of mostly oxygen. I always wondered if there might be a giant ancient dragon lurking out there somewhere and theorize that many caves here on earth may have once have went to the ocean and could have been made by such creatures.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think the moon issue challenges much of what you have offered
The moon does not fit the theory at all

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
if I buy that military flashlight will it go away?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The big splash theory about the formation of the moon has been the favoured hypothesis in the science community only very recently since 2001. The idea that earth is the perfect distance from the sun and the perfect size etc. has been the favoured hypothesis in science about the formation of life for much longer than that. Im basically using that hypothesis against itself by saying life couldnt be possible without any of these things and a number of other things which tells me this planet was made by design, and i believe life would have risen on this planet regardless of its distance from the sun and its size and regardless of the big splash, that the molecules and particles of the early solar system would have formed themselves in a way to make life possible on earth independent of any of these single factors. And its using this theory that also tells me its very possible that the other planets in our solar system sustained life once upon a time. And there is much evidence that points towards that direction i believe.

edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: Missing word

edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: More detail

top topics

join