It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Losing...and How He Can Win.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SudoNim

How could it be when he leads by such a big margin with married women.

Because he loses by a much bigger margin in single women and loses overall by a big margin in all women.

Your myopic view of Trumps standing in woman is ignorant. You pick one field where Trump is 17% ahead and claim it as proof that there is no problem. Ignoring the even bigger margins he is losing by both in other fields and overall.

Anything to fit your agenda.

Over 40% of women say they will vote for him, and a majority of married women. Doesn't sound like much of a problem with women.

It's not40% of women + the majority of married women. The 40% includes the married women for a total of 40%.

So only 40% of 55% of the population that are voting age...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

How could it be when he leads by such a big margin with married women.

Because he loses by a much bigger margin in single women and loses overall by a big margin in all women.

Your myopic view of Trumps standing in woman is ignorant. You pick one field where Trump is 17% ahead and claim it as proof that there is no problem. Ignoring the even bigger margins he is losing by both in other fields and overall.

Anything to fit your agenda.

Over 40% of women say they will vote for him, and a majority of married women. Doesn't sound like much of a problem with women.

Why do you keep mentioning married women? Why are you adding an extra subset to the category in order to find a stat that actually supporters Trump.

40% isn't good is it? Are you claiming like it is? So let me guess 40% is great for Trump but the 36% for Clinton in veterans is a huge problem for her? What a joke.

Also why do you suddenly use poll data? I thought you Trumpettes said they were biased and wrong. Or is it just when they don't support you.

I have always studied the polls and make a habit of digging deeper into each. I don't take them as gospel (unlike some who thought the race was over based on the polls). Subsets are always interesting. The polls are showing that married women prefer Trump to Clinton, while singles prefer Clinton.
Therefore women as a whole are clearly not turned off Trump because of his brashness and tone as the media have been saying repeatedly. The reason Trump is not doing well with single women voters is driven by something else unrelated to gender.

(post by SudoNim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The data shows Clinton has almost 60% of the women vote. So clearly there is a problem from Trump. Its close in married women with Trump shading it but Clinton has a huge majority in single women and overall. This is conclusive proof.

The data shows that Trump is leading with married women, easily (not "shading it" - he's ahead by nearly 20%)
It refutes the suggestion made by the MSM that women are turned off Trump because of his tone and language.
If they were then we'd see the evidence across all womens groups.
My point is that the lead overall Hillary has with women is driven by single women and is likely not related to gender. There are other factors at play.
There is no spinning of the poll data - it's just the data.

edit on Wed Sep 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

He is losing the vast majority of news personalities.

He never had them in the first place.

Plus there are WAY more left leaning Americans than right learners.

Are you so sure? Ever hear of the "silent majority"?

And I'm even left when it comes to things like abortion and gay marriage...but you know what? Both are politically DEAD issues. They are already a matter of law. So these are really out of the picture for this election.

But, I'll wager there's plenty of the so-called silent majority who don't want to pay more taxes, who don't want more refugees, who don't like our current instant citizen program, etc.

The left is just worse at voting.

Exactly. Especially with their favorite, Bernie, out of the race, ousted when Hillary rigged the primary. Many will simply stay home.

None of which matters though, as TPTB will simply tap the EC and Diebold to conspire a good rigged election anyhow.....while the press covers with doctored up poll data to show it as close.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ummm...Trump has cheated on his past wives, past girlfriends, and has been accused of multiple sexual assaults (at least one with a minor).

Yet he still has all these amazing beautiful women who want to be around him?...
Who would have thunk it.*shrug*
Let me guess.
They are all just money grubbing w****s?
Me thinks people are actually having their egos hurt by seeing the caliber of women Trump associates with. Plus it makes it awful hard to fill the narrative he is a sexist pig if women who could have most men on the planet chose Trump. I can see it with the kinds of attacks Trump gets from the left. Continually attacking his physical appearance. All while claiming to be champions of equality and understanding. More like champions of the double standard!

Listen your gonna have to do a lot better than that.
This line of attack were debunked and destroyed about 4 months ago.
Do please try and keep up.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Are you saying he has never cheated on any of his wives or girlfriends?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Old rich white guy has trophy wife...
Ya that obviously means women must love him!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Old rich white guy has trophy wife...
Ya that obviously means women must love him!

New PPP poll has Hillary ahead by just 4 points with women.
Everything is closing up.
The old narratives are exactly that - old. We're basically in a 7-week race from an even start now.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Trump is not losing. He will win. The media is lying.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The data shows Clinton has almost 60% of the women vote. So clearly there is a problem from Trump. Its close in married women with Trump shading it but Clinton has a huge majority in single women and overall. This is conclusive proof.

The data shows that Trump is leading with married women, easily (not "shading it" - he's ahead by nearly 20%)
It refutes the suggestion made by the MSM that women are turned off Trump because of his tone and language.
My point is that the lead overall Hillary has with women is driven by single women and is likely not related to gender. There are other factors at play.

Now before you complain and try and remove posts that disagree with you, lets just look at your statement from another angle.

The data shows that Trump is losing with women, easily (not "shading it" - he's behind by nearly 40%)
It supports the suggestion made by the MSM that women are turned off Trump because of his tone and language.

See? And look my % was higher than yours so surely that's put your argument to bed.
edit on 7-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Yet he still has all these amazing beautiful women who want to be around him?...
Who would have thunk it.*shrug*
Let me guess.
They are all just money grubbing w****s?

Please tell me you're not that naive... no no they are attracted to his good looks and personality.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Now before you complain and try and remove posts that disagree with you, lets just look at your statement from another angle.

The data shows that Trump is losing with women, easily (not "shading it" - he's behind by nearly 40%)
It supports the suggestion made by the MSM that women are turned off Trump because of his tone and language.

See? And look my % was higher than yours so surely that's put your argument to bed.

Only ad hominem attacks get removed as far as I know. Debates and proof of correctness or not seem healthy to me.

You had said that Trump only 'shaded' it with married women - when in fact, he is 17% ahead.
My point hasn't changed.
Trump is winning easily with married women
Clinton is winning easily (more easily) with single women.
More importantly, the point is that the MSM narrative of women not voting for Trump because of his tone and language is false. It's more correct to say that single women are rejecting his candidacy. I doubt the reasons are to do with gender.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

He is losing the vast majority of news personalities.

He never had them in the first place.

Plus there are WAY more left leaning Americans than right learners.

Are you so sure? Ever hear of the "silent majority"?

And I'm even left when it comes to things like abortion and gay marriage...but you know what? Both are politically DEAD issues. They are already a matter of law. So these are really out of the picture for this election.

But, I'll wager there's plenty of the so-called silent majority who don't want to pay more taxes, who don't want more refugees, who don't like our current instant citizen program, etc.

The left is just worse at voting.

Exactly. Especially with their favorite, Bernie, out of the race, ousted when Hillary rigged the primary. Many will simply stay home.

None of which matters though, as TPTB will simply tap the EC and Diebold to conspire a good rigged election anyhow.....while the press covers with doctored up poll data to show it as close.

It is in the GOP party platform to change both gay marriage and abortion laws.

I think to the average non-affiliated person agrees with left leaning policies AND want the corruption cleaned up like every one else. Trump really might be able to do that.

But he is so unpredictable...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Only ad hominem attacks get removed as far as I know. Debates and proof of correctness or not seem healthy to me.

Haha ok champ. You are just a bit trigger happy to pull the victim card.

You had said that Trump only 'shaded' it with married women - when in fact, he is 17% ahead.
My point hasn't changed.

Why are you using the subgroups? Why not women who wear hats? Or women who live in a certain area of America?
Clinton is winning the women vote on the whole, by a huge margin. You can debunk any of the groups if you dig deep enough into a subset. "Black voters have no problem with Trump because 100% of black people who work in Trump tower called Carl are voting for Trump"

Do you see your mistake yet?

Your point is asinine, it's really grasping at straws.

More importantly, the point is that the MSM narrative of women not voting for Trump because of his tone and language is false.

Only in your opinion, which you've failed to backup with any sort of coherent reason. Keep trying to convince yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It's called "money". I wouldn't call the women Trump hangs around exactly "high caliber" in anything except the looks department. And we see rich womanizing doucherags with known histories of bad behavior towards women still get surrounded with hot eye and arm candy all the time. Women aren't any smarter than men when it comes to hook ups. Just like a lot of guys will marry a shallow, plastic, money grubbing materialistic bimbos simply because they are hot and good in bed, women will gladly hook up with a total slimebag who treats them like dirt for the kaching involved.

That said, a few things about The Donald's history and ties with the Clintons give me pause. One thing he and the Clintons did have in common was Epstein, that POS billionaire child molesting sicko that has been known to throw his pedo-parties for his rich friends. Trump has been quoted in the past as saying him and Eppy were bros, even talking about Epsteins known womanizing with very young women with approval. So who knows what's really going down.

Regardless, it goes back to my original point. Trump and Clinton are so intertwined in their mutual dirt, neither has room to sling at the other. They are both buried so deep in their own crap, neither are really making a significant move.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Haha ok champ. You are just a bit trigger happy to pull the victim card.

My point hasn't changed.

Why are you using the subgroups? Why not women who wear hats? Or women who live in a certain area of America?
Clinton is winning the women vote on the whole, by a huge margin. You can debunk any of the groups if you dig deep enough into a subset. "Black voters have no problem with Trump because 100% of black people who work in Trump tower called Carl are voting for Trump"

Do you see your mistake yet?

Your point is asinine, it's really grasping at straws.

More importantly, the point is that the MSM narrative of women not voting for Trump because of his tone and language is false.

Only in your opinion, which you've failed to backup with any sort of coherent reason. Keep trying to convince yourself.

After all that we come back to the reality of the poll result in question.
Trump is winning with married women.
Clinton is winning with single women.
Trump's tone is not affecting how married women vote.
Only single women seem to be turned off voting for Trump.

edit on 8/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Nobody is winning. Everyone is losing. As to who has the most support it's impossible to say since there are no reputable polls. Even if there were it does not matter until the votes are cast in November. Considering the degree of fraud and corruption in the election system then even those "results" will lack credibility. Out in the "real world" I have yet to meet anyone who supports Hillary nor have I personally seen any yard signs or bumper stickers in support of her. Likewise for Trump. The only person I've seen signs and stickers for is a guy who is no longer in the running - Bernie Sanders.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Still refusing to answer the question. Keep deflecting.

Trump is losing with women.

Absolute rubbish, what evidence do you have to say married women aren't being affected by Trumps tone.
Do you speak for every married women voting?

Again, absolute garbage.

Keep repeating the same BS, it's beyond stupid now. You are see through.

UKTruth aka every married women in America. Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Still refusing to answer the question. Keep deflecting.

Trump is losing with women.

Absolute rubbish, what evidence do you have to say married women aren't being affected by Trumps tone.
Do you speak for every married women voting?

Again, absolute garbage.

Keep repeating the same BS, it's beyond stupid now. You are see through.

UKTruth aka every married women in America. Give me a break.

Just using the data.
Trump is winning easily with married women, so the suggestion his tone is not a problem with them seems senisble.

Interesting new polls too, PPP and YouGov, Clintons lead with women overall cut to 4 and 5 points respectively.
Seems like that whole woman narrative was a little off.

edit on 8/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join