It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Losing...and How He Can Win.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Screw all the stupid statements and flip flopping. The reason he is losing to Hillary is because the vast majority of his attacks against her fit him as well.

He calls her a liar..but he lies every other press conferance.

He calls her corrupt...but so is he openly admitting to buying and selling politicians.

You can't expect to change people's mind by pointing out your opponents flaws, when doing that also highlights your own flaws.

So how could/can he win?

2 words....Monica Lawinski....

Use the one thing that you can pin on the clintons that doesn't also apply to you.

The Lawinski scandal.

Make Hillary talk about her deepest shame and darkest hour. Make her in detail be forced to constantly relive the situation. Make her describe every shame filled angry thought. Always asking if it is right to allow some one who so disrespected the office (Bill) should again be allowed to live there.

When she tries to change the subject, you change it back...

When they attack you for piling on a cheated on spouse. Point out that Hillary chose to stay with Bill and pivot to discussing how Hillary attacked the 20 year olds bill cheated with.

I think Hillary cracks and no longer looks "presidential" at all. People like strong leaders, not cuckolded spouses.

Who knows, maybe he is saving it for the debate, and his every response will pivot to Monica.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The media would say, that would be misogynistic.

that's the real issue. Hillary gets all positive press, and very little negative.

Trump gets negative press, and no positive press. The MSM spins every stories to be negative. Did you read the story about from the media regarding bias, it boils down to: Trump is evil, how can we be fair??

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Which she just asks what does her husband's affair have to do with any issue going on today...

I don't doubt that he will do something like that, and everyone will see it as childish and irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Are you talking about a TV show or a new series?
What's Trump doing these days, trying to actually act?
And when you say Hillary, Duff or Swank?

Sorry, haven't read the news in like 3 years.just checking in...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
LOL

Hillary is in a quagmire with the government reports that prove she lies like crazy.

Not to mention anything that has been hacked and leaked.

The Monica issue won't do a thing for trump.

The proven Hillary lies will.

Hillary is dragging all Democrat candidates down.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

How's he going to attack the Clintons on the Lewinsky scandal when he said this in 2008?

edit on 5-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When Hillary first heard that Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, she attributed it to a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”
The phrase has since been used many times in popular culture. Rush Limbaugh, for example, refers to himself as Mr. Big of his fan base, “The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.” A number of entrepreneurs sell VRWC (Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy) merchandise
edit on 5-9-2016 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
She broke the law. Even Comey admitted she broke laws but getting her prosecuted is another matter altogether. We also do not know the extent of it because most of the emails are blacked out. DOJ will also not allow the FBI to investigate the Foundation. Trump, what laws did he break? Sure, he tell tall tales and flip flops but he never lied to Congress. Big Big difference. If anyone can't see that difference then they are being obtuse about it. Hate Trump all you want but comparing his lies to her lies is not a real comparison because one involves breaking laws and one does not.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see him losing? lol

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ummm...Trump has cheated on his past wives, past girlfriends, and has been accused of multiple sexual assaults (at least one with a minor).

I don't think Trump really has the moral high ground to make this attack.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Not only did Trump publicly say that it was nothing, the American people agreed with him. That entire thing backfired on the GOP. And considering Trumps own background the last thing he wants is his treatment of women brought up again.

For Trump time is just to short. His failure to manage the ground game in battle ground states and leaving it up to GOP was a huge mistake. Knowing how poor his refashions are with lots of the GOP the on the ground game is all over the place. With not campaign support or supervision it is a complete mess. Granted his campaign has been a train wreck and they spend most of the time putting out fires instead of doing anything proactive. You have to wonder how Trump runs a company when he has failed so badly and running a campaign. Picking the right people, setting goals, assigning assets, deploying assets etc. should have been a strong point for Trump. Instead along with lack of self control his leadership abilities have proven to be some of his biggest weaknesses.

Right no only something crazy happening can save Trump. The last meeting about finding 270 in the electoral map did not seem to come up with any real plan.

Trump should have cleaned house and cleaned up his own act at the convention. Got on message, stopped with nonsense feuds, got off twitter, hired a decent staff, sat down and learned about the economy, foreign affairs, the military etc, and basically just start acting like an adult.

Instead the GOP had to basically threaten Trump to get him under control, making him read his speeches, keeping handlers with him at all times and keeping him away from saying what he wants. To little to late.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Donald Trump isn't losing. Period.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
As a non American and someone that can only gets to see samples of what the MSM put out about this election I am not taking any notice of what the official polls say..

One thing I will add is that I DON'T BELIEVE TRUMP IS LOSING...

I know many on here will say "so what" to my next statement but Trumps online presence within social media is very very strong, I also have a feeling that there are a lot of closet voters that on the day will put a X next to his name (or push a button not sure how it is done now in the US)..

Left wing liberals are losing ground the world over (just look at Merkel in Germany) as people are seeing what the regressive left can do to a nation and I believe the current mindset is changing to a strong more right wing approach. I see many non MSM commentators that are supporting him and many higher profile alternative media networls such as Info Wars, Paul Joseph Watson are strongly pushing for him, these sources all have a wide reaching fan base that will not just sit home come the election..

No matter what the MSM say there are so many more ways of getting information to people, and with that I would hope that every person of a voting age understands the seriousness of what Hillary has done and what she is likely to do if she wins. Trump granted is untried but I would have so much more faith in him than Hillary.. Although at this stage she is looking increasingly ill and I personally would say she would do well to retire totally to a nursing home.

Regarding the debates, I have no idea what the format will be or how long they are expected to last and granted Hillary is a old war horse of the Political game but she is certainly not match fit, far from it in fact...

Trump to his credit has been pounding the boards giving speech after speech and interview after interview. I think the longest I have seen her speak for is a matter of minutes, what she will be like after a hour or so of tough debate will be anyone's guess but on current form where would you put your money???....

RA

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Donald Trump isn't losing. Period.
Can I get a Amen Brother?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The whole mess seemed like he wants to lose. If he bails or does poorly at the debates.....it's adios! imo it's his last chance.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep. I especially agree with the first paragraph as it relates to this thread.

If Trump were stupid enough to attack Clinton for the Lewinsky scandal, then Hillary could respond with this: A Republican-led Senate found Clinton not guilty on all impeachment charges.

And not only that, but many of the Republicans who led the charge during the impeachment process ended up having sex scandals of their own. (More details can be found HERE)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
The media would say, that would be misogynistic.

that's the real issue. Hillary gets all positive press, and very little negative.

Trump gets negative press, and no positive press. The MSM spins every stories to be negative. Did you read the story about from the media regarding bias, it boils down to: Trump is evil, how can we be fair??

And then you reply with..

"It set back feminism by decades for Hillary keeping him around.. it is so shameful the way Hillary slut shamed the poor girls bill bamboozaled."

My thought is it won't matter if they accuse him of that, if he can paint Hillary as the poor cuckolded spouse.

That is not presidential, nor a strong leader.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Which she just asks what does her husband's affair have to do with any issue going on today...

I don't doubt that he will do something like that, and everyone will see it as childish and irrelevant.

None, but I since when has an election been about policy lol?!?!?

Childish yes, but the goal would be to paint Hillary as weak and thus a weak leader. Few things make that point like sticking with a spouse that constantly abuses your trust.

It is battered woman syndrome per say. People feel sorry for abused women. They don't look at them for leadership.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Hillary is in a quagmire with the government reports that prove she lies like crazy.

Not to mention anything that has been hacked and leaked.

The Monica issue won't do a thing for trump.

The proven Hillary lies will.

Hillary is dragging all Democrat candidates down.

No one cares or believes the email scandals. The media can't even quote one that proves ANYTHING.

The Monica affair is the most common of knowledge. Everyone knows it and reliving it is likely to revoke a nastalgia.

It is the fake scandals that make the present GOP the laughing stock. This scandal is real and unexcusable on a debate stage.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
She broke the law. Even Comey admitted she broke laws but getting her prosecuted is another matter altogether. We also do not know the extent of it because most of the emails are blacked out. DOJ will also not allow the FBI to investigate the Foundation. Trump, what laws did he break? Sure, he tell tall tales and flip flops but he never lied to Congress. Big Big difference. If anyone can't see that difference then they are being obtuse about it. Hate Trump all you want but comparing his lies to her lies is not a real comparison because one involves breaking laws and one does not.

Comey did not admit she broke the law.....

Every real news source will admit there is NO proof of criminal activity.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join