It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the French immune to the Mandela Effect?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Having an open mind doesn't mean accepting anything as plausible. The fact that you can't accept maybe the Mandela Effect isn't what you think it is, is what is telling. Having an open mind is one thing. Throwing those doors so wide open that other parts of your brain get the doors closed? Well, that's another.

I bet I could make a fair chunk of change starting up a website, then coming up with a bunch of BS effects. Get the scorn of skeptics, then the cash from the fuzzy little believers, as they donate to me so I can continue the arduous research.

Those who want to believe will do anything to see themselves vindicated!

Currently accepting PayPal (contact WUB if PayPal didn't exist in your timeline).

I've made two threads citing examples of ME occurring globally.

Actually, you have eight threads on this subject.

edit on 9-6-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

I've made two threads citing examples of ME occurring globally.

LOL
One about Palestine which was proven not to be ME by their own petition.
And one from South Africa based on a paragraph taken from a work of fiction written by high school students.

I've never seen a topic so feverishly worked by skeptics, which is telling to me...

Funny how you only ever post about ME and ME only. Is this the only topic you like to discuss? Why are you so obsessed with it?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

lol

A work of fiction that came true? You still haven't answered that...

They were writing about what was happening in their day.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Best way to experience M effect is to bang your head on wood, this way your neuron connections will act more funny than usual

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
A work of fiction that came true? You still haven't answered that...

That came true? What came true?

They were writing about what was happening in their day.

The director of English Alive explained the stories in the book were written in 1990 and 1991 and published late 1991.
Mandela was released from prison in February 1990 and became a politician and a presidential candidate. That's what was happening in their day.

The editor was very clear in his emails to me: English Alive are stories created by pupils, they are only the product of the author's imagination. Nothing more.

You should contact him yourself and perhaps buy the 1990 book so you can read the whole thing instead of relying on very small paragraphs and making assumptions.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mandela did die in prison ,,,, but the whole effect is not about Mandela per say ..there have been people noticing the dead reappearing on the web since 2004.
Some hipster just happened to notice that he reappeared and blogged about it ,,, when in fact many people have been noticing that the dead have been reappearing for years ,,,,it was just that some one with influence in the younger social groups brought it to the attention of the mainstream Internet group. Face it Mandela is a Political Correct made up icon ,they have been taught that Mandela was a social justice type and a peacemaker etc ,,,when in fact he was not that at all he was a terrorist and a murderer and was in jail for being responsible for the deaths of innocent white and black people during a sanctioned terror and bombing campaign in South Africa.

Mandela died several times after he reappeared as well ,they were all accurate reports he died several times in every reality.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes it does since he wasn't dead until 2013.

Unless you can provide something thay shows he died before that, but here this proves he died when they say he did...

www.mandela.gov.za...

youtu.be...

Show me one from earlier since you think ithappened before 2013. Should be easy if he did die before 2013.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Darn it. ME is real. Never mind I can only point to symptoms that could be caused by bad and flawed memories. On the barrage of parody movies. Or the barrage of media psychological based to impact our minds. Or the barrage of commercials. Or the barrage of news. Or the barrage of social media. It's time line jumping darn it. I know cause I am special. The time jumps are powered by fantasy ore and the machine used is the I-said-so-machine that emits no-BS-Waves as it creates tunnels through time and dimensions. The time jump is now so effortlessly, it's like throwing a paper airplane. No measurable physical effects. Just foot prints on the documents of pop culture. Not.....

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Of course the French are immune, as the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

memory transcription failure.

while not out of the realm of magical reasoning could be more probable.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join