It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Takes Questions From Press

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They probably don't wanna ask too many hard hitting questions since she might say something stupid.

Case in point:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
a reply to: xuenchen

Well good for her. Maybe not such a bad thing at all, quite the contrary. Maybe, just maybe the press who will be jetting around with her will be able to ask some intelligent, probing questions that the voters would like to know the answers to.

Like:
o What happened to all those 13 cell phones you had? Why did you destroy them, why can't a number even be found?

o Or maybe, Madam Sect'y, you claimed TPP was the 'gold standard' of trade agreements and that President Obama was courageous for this partnership agreement. Umm, but ever since Mr. Trump's argument against how bad these trade agreements have been for American industry and American workers, and he would renegotiate everyone of them, you now seem to agree with this same approach, which is correct?

o Madam Sect'y you held a press conference back in March, and then again in front of Congress you stated emphatically that you turned over ALL State related emails, even more than you needed to. Can you explain the FBI's release of information this past Sept. 2, stating that they recovered more than 17,000 State work related emails that you withheld from the American public avoiding FOIA requests and Congressional heaings? And hundreds of these newly found emails involve Benghazi? You say you turned over 'everything', could you please elaborate on this apparent mistake?

o Or, how about, Ms Clinton, why is it that you responded directly to the FBI, according to their notes, that at least 36 times you responded that you just could not remember, signing security education certifications, that you knew what (SAC) stood for, or I guess now you say you didn't? And according to Jim Comey, any reasonable person your position should have realized you were handling 'classified, confidential, top secret, and in some cases the highest security level SAC documents?

Oh Madam Sect'y, what a lovely pants suit that is, do you have any more of that chocolate and kool-aide for us poor press folks?????

Or something like that.

Peace

KD

Considering the Clintons history "mysterious deaths" what reporter in their right mind would ask anything but "softball questions" on her plane? LOL that could be a script for a movie. Reporter found dead on POTUS candidates plane....

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

Well good for her. Maybe not such a bad thing at all, quite the contrary. Maybe, just maybe the press who will be jetting around with her will be able to ask some intelligent, probing questions that the voters would like to know the answers to.

Like:
o What happened to all those 13 cell phones you had? Why did you destroy them, why can't a number even be found?

o Or maybe, Madam Sect'y, you claimed TPP was the 'gold standard' of trade agreements and that President Obama was courageous for this partnership agreement. Umm, but ever since Mr. Trump's argument against how bad these trade agreements have been for American industry and American workers, and he would renegotiate everyone of them, you now seem to agree with this same approach, which is correct?

o Madam Sect'y you held a press conference back in March, and then again in front of Congress you stated emphatically that you turned over ALL State related emails, even more than you needed to. Can you explain the FBI's release of information this past Sept. 2, stating that they recovered more than 17,000 State work related emails that you withheld from the American public avoiding FOIA requests and Congressional heaings? And hundreds of these newly found emails involve Benghazi? You say you turned over 'everything', could you please elaborate on this apparent mistake?

o Or, how about, Ms Clinton, why is it that you responded directly to the FBI, according to their notes, that at least 36 times you responded that you just could not remember, signing security education certifications, that you knew what (SAC) stood for, or I guess now you say you didn't? And according to Jim Comey, any reasonable person your position should have realized you were handling 'classified, confidential, top secret, and in some cases the highest security level SAC documents?

Oh Madam Sect'y, what a lovely pants suit that is, do you have any more of that chocolate and kool-aide for us poor press folks?????

Or something like that.

Peace

KD

Lol, I hope they know how to skydive, if they even get a parachute.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I find a few things strange about this article.

One being the video of Hillary greeting the press. The way she's talking, her body language, her facial expressions seem odd to me. The way she's acting comes of as fake or sarcastic. She looks like she's uncomfortable but trying so hard to look like she's enjoying this "Press q n a". When she speaks a sentence and says a certain word she raises the tone of her voice and volume to act like "yayy I'm so happy to be here
" but while she's speaking like that you look at her face and she looks like she's miserable.

Why does this article have two videos of the same time but just at different angles, What's the point? The article is short maybe to fill up the page?

The questions are "odd" for a q and a with the "Press"

And I find it weird that they are doing this on a plane, why?
Are the reporters going to the same location as Hillary after the meeting? Or did the plane just fly around and back to The airport after the meeting was done? if so what a waste of money, fuel and a silly reason to add to pollution just because you want to speak some words.

To me this just seems like a failed attempt to get people of her back about talking to the Press, but as you can see it wasn't because she "wants to take questions(scripted)"
It was just another one of her tricks against voters to make them believe she's 100℅ amazing. maybe if she doesn't win she can make a magic show, maybe even a magic show including a trick where she makes people disappear........

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Yes.

The entire thing with Hillary and the press is 100% controlled and scripted.

Today was an act to make it look like she's "getting back into the swing of things".

Remember all this is window dressing and an illusion.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: justneo

Yes.

The entire thing with Hillary and the press is 100% controlled and scripted.

Today was an act to make it look like she's "getting back into the swing of things".

Remember all this is window dressing and an illusion.

I guess the back-to-back coughing fits today put the kibosh on THAT false narrative.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra nice !

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There were 2 coughing fits today? Oh my...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

At the 19 second mark of the video, Clinton coughs. Then she take two steps up the flight of stairs to her new jet, and CNN cuts the video. When the video resumes, with Hillary walking down the aisle on the plane, there's something different about her. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there was more than just a minute gap not shown by CNN.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MAJOR coughing fits...Cleveland Rally and with reporters on the plane.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

MAJOR coughing fits...Cleveland Rally and with reporters on the plane.

Okay..thanks. Didn't see the coughing-fit she had on plane itself. Just the start of the fit, before Hillary began climbing the stairs. I don't think one of those lift chairs to take her up the stairs, like we see on TV commercials, would help, if she's really sick..right?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow, that was a tough set of questions - 'how was labour day'. That's why she took August off, to prepare for killer questions like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
How much does she charges for coughing sessions then??

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You mean those people with microphones that she travels with HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH,,,,she is too scared to answer a question from a real reporter.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I am confident she will do this before Nov 8th so all voters can understand the dilemma.

Wow, you said that with a straight face, didn't you?

In our dreams maybe...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join