It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Drew receives intimidating calls after bringing HRC health into question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If it weren't true, there wouldn't be such an effort to keep it out of the limelight and view of the public.

There's something wrong with her. Just look at her. Most of us know when we see a general healthy person and a generally unhealthy person.

Trump's actually over a year older than Hillary yet looks much younger, vibrant, energetic, aware, capable, mentally fit, etc. Clearly far closer to his prime than Hillary.

Maybe evil truly does deteriorate health quicker than being good.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Trump appears to be on speed of some kind - pressured speech, inability to stay on topic, constant lies including lying about lying, grandiosity, bragging about only needing a few hours of sleep, bloated, sweaty... all ties in with that pill mill doctor he sees, when he could see the best MD in the entire world, especially given his age and obvious issues. He's afraid a real doctor would give him a complete battery of tests and notice he tests positive for amphetamines. He's been addicted for years. His basic personality sucks and the drugs are emphasizing that.

And can we please put to rest this idiocy about Hillary having a hole or a biopsy on her tongue? It was obviously the thin remnants of a cough drop.

Yee gods, sometimes I question the lengths that people will go to, grasping at straws to diss someone they hate. There's enough bad with both candidates to sink the Titanic; no need to repeat silliness.

She's coughing because she's on the road constantly, hasn't figured out you don't need to shout into a microphone although I know she's been told this dozens of times, and spends a lot of time in the dry air of airplanes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

It's all about perception. The vast majority of voters are too busy in their daily lives to dig into what they read, or hear, to ascertain truth from lies. In my daily work with the general public, people say to me all the time, "I hear Hillary has ________ disease". I reply with, "She has something seriously wrong, but it's being kept secret from the public."

So, I'm doing my bit to form perceptions in face-to-face encounters. ATS is also a fairly good method as well. Thousands of visitors pass through this forum every day. Whatever thread titles are at the top of ATS, will help to shape perceptions.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, I'm doing my bit to form perceptions in face-to-face encounters.

You mean to propagandize?
Go for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

More proper term would be evangelize. Where true born evangelists are propagandists by nature.
edit on 6-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I see you are familiar with doublespeak.
Doubleplusgood.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Doublespeak is on the Mid Term Exam for any proper Propaganda Cultural Awareness semester.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
The health problems look real and legitimate so why are they "propping" her up when she probably won't be able to handle the position, for health reasons and possibly more?"

They probably have a CGI hologram of her at the ready in case she doesn't make it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I heard a theory where Hitler was actually assassinated in one of the early attempts on his life, and a double was used for the duration of the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelganger

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I heard a theory where Hitler was actually assassinated in one of the early attempts on his life, and a double was used for the duration of the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelganger

Not sure what that has to do with the thread, but thanks for giving me something interesting to read.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: havok
The health problems look real and legitimate so why are they "propping" her up when she probably won't be able to handle the position, for health reasons and possibly more?"

They probably have a CGI hologram of her at the ready in case she doesn't make it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join