It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Kids, Ask Hillary A Question--For $2,700!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can you pleaae provid a source??? Maybe videos proof with out a reply. Just want to see that speech again without any outside context. to: savemebarry

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Also if you could figure out a way to fund a campaign in one way or another without really supporting big money I would like to know how. Cause to be honest both of the major runners for the POTUS are very very corrupt. Please any Trump supporter explain how his method of reverse talking is going to reverse anything. Also please keep in mind how our political system works if you decide to reply.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Also if you could figure out a way to fund a campaign in one way or another without really supporting big money I would like to know how. Cause to be honest both of the major runners for the POTUS are very very corrupt. Please any Trump supporter explain how his method of reverse talking is going to reverse anything. Also please keep in mind how our political system works if you decide to reply.

Hello?...The money-grubbing witch is charging kids $2700.00 to ask her questions.
She's literally using children to line her pockets.

Thanks for the beer.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would gladly give her $2.7k to ST#U and $10k to go away.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

A effing men
If that witch would just take a long walk on a short anything...with a long drop

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And there I was thinking the "hey Kids" creepy youtube channel was asking Hillary a question

Turns out to be equally creepy though charging kids $2,700 to ask a question

I wonder how much the FBI paid her for their questions in regards to whole server fiasco, I'm pretty sure if anybody could profit from that sort of thing it would be a Clinton

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Woah.... Here comes something out of left field. Seriously all of the sudden Hillary is doing something that attracts my attention in a very strange way.

Would you hand a kid 2,700.00 just to get the truth out of Hillary Clinton?

We should totally raise funds and have the child ask her everything she has been dodging using complex mind # -ery sentences.

And we need to make sure the child understands her answers. No seriously we need the kid to require her to give a coherent answer that a child can understand.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
...of course, the instructions say that for $2700.00 the kid: "could ask Mrs. Clinton a question".
...it doesn't specify that the child can ask "ANY" question.

Knowing Hillary's paranoia, I'm sure that lil' Jimmy or Susie would have to choose from an assortment of 'pre-approved' questions to ask.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hillary's new definition of a press conference !!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It was a fund raiser for the parents with a twist that the kids got to ask questions. Look up Say Harbor Long Island N.Y.
I know the neighborhood. They can afford this.

I don't know what trump does at his fund raisers or what types of events he may have. They all charge for photographs at these types of events.

She doesn't charge $10K for a photo for everyday people it was like I said a fund raiser with a gimmick.

Oh no how repulsive charging little kiddies to answer questions.

She raised 143 million last month btw.

Look down your noses at that.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ya know to me if someone needs that much money to convince me to vote for them I have to wonder why... on the same token I have always wondered why people are ok with speech writers scripting everything we hear from them most of the time. To me that's a blaten reason not to vote for someone...if they can't stand up and telle in their own words why I should vote for them and how they are going to benefit the country then what's the point. I haven't voted for a while because none of the candidates ever really say anything for themselves just a bunch of what other people thought would sound good.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was a fund raiser for the parents with a twist that the kids got to ask questions. Look up Say Harbor Long Island N.Y.
I know the neighborhood. They can afford this.

I don't know what trump does at his fund raisers or what types of events he may have. They all charge for photographs at these types of events.

She doesn't charge $10K for a photo for everyday people it was like I said a fund raiser with a gimmick.

Oh no how repulsive charging little kiddies to answer questions.

Look down your noses at that.

A fundraiser for the parents? How generous of her.
"Step right up!---Let your kid ask me a question for $2700.00!"---Cute gimmick.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Kids don't listen! It will damage your developing brains!

edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The Little Children and Jesus
15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
Luke 18: 15-17

The Little Children and Hillary

People were also bringing children to Hillary for her to answer question asked by them. When the campaign staff saw this, they rebuked them. But Hillary called the children to her and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder the ones with $2,700, for the coffers of the Foundation belong to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not donate to the Foundation of Hillary like a little child will never receive an answer from me."

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Little Children and Jesus
15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
Luke 18: 15-17

The Little Children and Hillary

People were also bringing children to Hillary for her to answer question asked by them. When the campaign staff saw this, they rebuked them. But Hillary called the children to her and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder the ones with $2,700, for the coffers of the Foundation belong to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not donate to the Foundation of Hillary like a little child will never receive an answer from me."

Hallelujah...and AMEN.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
How about we let a reporter with special needs ask a question to Mr. Trump....... N.Y.

Reporter: "Duhhh Why R U so like, racist?"
Trump: " "I've never been racist, nor has anything I've said been racist."
Reporter: "Ok, Uhhhh, Like why are you so racist then?"
Trump: " I repeat, I've never been racist, is there something wrong with you?"
Reporter: "Ahhhuhuhuhuh see you can't even answer dah question, you so racist, I rest my case"

Yes yes yes...

That actually sounds more like a discussion with a typical Hillbot here on ATS.

why don't you look at this "fortune" magazine article.....
fortune.com...

none of your imaginary "hillbots" wrote this, his racism is long and documented

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
Woah.... Here comes something out of left field. Seriously all of the sudden Hillary is doing something that attracts my attention in a very strange way.

Would you hand a kid 2,700.00 just to get the truth out of Hillary Clinton?

We should totally raise funds and have the child ask her everything she has been dodging using complex mind # -ery sentences.

And we need to make sure the child understands her answers. No seriously we need the kid to require her to give a coherent answer that a child can understand.

I agree, Hillary should talk to republicans like she would to a child...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The corruption is so damn transparent. It is genuinely sickening someone this corrupt is allowed to run for the Presidency.

You expect this sort of madness out of Honduras or Uruguay or something

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

For who? One of the "charities" linked to the Clinton Foundation? You may as well say she raised it for herself.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Gosh ... you mean things were done for money at a political fundraiser?!?

Who would have thought it!

Another non-story blown out of proportion.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join