It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study concludes explosives used on 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Shouldn't this be in the 9/11 Forum. That place looked like ghost town last I checked.

Possibly....although it could be like a game of cat and mouse waiting for the usual suspects to show up in full debunking mode....maybe there can be some discussion of the OP before that happens

That there is funny #...you made me laugh !!

True but funny

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Shouldn't this be in the 9/11 Forum. That place looked like ghost town last I checked.

Possibly....although it could be like a game of cat and mouse waiting for the usual suspects to show up in full debunking mode....maybe there can be some discussion of the OP before that happens

What is there to debunk?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
when workers at the towers noticed teams of technicians entering,

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

The whole point of pre-wiring a skyscraper during its construction is to avoid having to pay for demolition teams spending months drilling holes and running detonation cables all over the place.
]

our source for this "pre-wiring is what exactly?

All that has to done when the decision is made to bring the building down is to insert explosive charges in the hidden, designated places (this would take only a few hours)

How did they smuggle in the tonnes of explosives in past the bomb sniffing dogs?

The fact that the pre-wired WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition just a few hours after the other towers were blown up - far too short a time for the normal wiring procedures to be used - is evidence supporting this scenario.

How do you explain the building bulging and creaking etc. before it collapsed?

We have videos of firemen and police telling people to move away from the building because "it was about to blow".

But you are unable to show us these video's!

We also have the testimony of a Ground Zero EMT who reported that he was told that Building 7 was to be "pulled".

What was his name?

He told Loose Change Dylan Avery

Oh dear....

Loose Change is a 2005 "documentary" movie produced by Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas that has received widespread attention on the Internet — and that does not bode well for evaluating the intelligence of the billions that use it. Through monstrously poor logic it attempts to "prove" that the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were a false flag operation carried out by the United States government, specifically by high-ranking members of the Bush administration. Claims made by the movie have been proved false so many times that there have been several updates in which bogus claims have been removed, although the hypothesis has been unaffected. No one knows why it is called "Loose Change," though that is theorized to be the sound you hear whenever the people who produced it shake their heads.

rationalwiki.org...
and
screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nice story by Europhysics News. Yes, no question that burning office fires could not possibly have caused all the damage observed at WTC, could not have caused the towers to collapse as they did.

Though thermite must have been used in some capacity, the only theory that explains all the observed damage, including the human sicknesses, is the nuclear theory.

His being a nuclear physicist of some sort, I cannot help but wonder if Jones is trying to steer away from the obvious signs of nuclear events there.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
While studying the physics and science of the collapses gives us excellent theories and information, one only needs to simply watch the collapses, and pay attention to the signs that are already there:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I cannot help but wonder if Jones is trying to steer away from the obvious signs of nuclear events there.

What obvious signs would they be?

journalof911studies.com...

Jones does not agree with any other silly conspiracy theory, as that distracts from is own silly pet theory!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Gentlemen, this is as bad as Arlen Specter's one bullet theory.
Maybe some day all the facts will be declassified and people will realize how wrong these calls are.
Today many people , even if they were confronted with all of the truth, still would not accept it.
I find it amazing that people will except hearsay, speculation and outright lies over science fact.

Buck

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Thanks for putting up the link I'm reading it now but I got a thought that I think is best shared and it's this:

I truly believe that if the US gov came out and said "Alright we were involved, we knew it was going to happen but it was too late. We gave the stand down order because we were busy watching the rest of the sky to check for another plane so yeah we did it and while we didn't directly attack the towers ourselves we knew it was going to happen but knew it to late" I don't think the majority of America would care, you'd have news channels backing the government saying that they did the right thing, newspapers that are government friendly would be doing the same thing and those who have yet to open their eyes to the concept that there are things in play that although we never get to know about, is clearly effecting our daily lives, I just think the larger portion of the States as well as most of the world would just shrug it off or maybe shake their fists in the air and say 'Obamaaaaaa' or y'know go back to blaming Bush.

I may be wrong but it's just a feel I get.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So thermite laced paint is a crazy concept?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

many people just do not want to think/believe that it is even remotely possible that there could even be the slightest chance that something other than the "official version"
That would best describe taking the blue pill . Not sure if its fear or choosing to be a bit lazy in the reading dept .Its not like its a subject that only has a few hours of reading and thinking .Once you take the red pill on that one it become a kind of obsession .

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

So thermite laced paint is a crazy concept?

I would.concede that thermite laced paint by itself is not a crazy concept. No more than cyanide laced peanut butter.

Proof of concept to one aspect of the theory does not validate it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Nice story by Europhysics News.

No the author was Steven Jones and AE911.

I would.concede that thermite laced paint by itself is not a crazy concept.

But do you believe a 1/16 inch thick painted on layer would cut through the beam ?
All those YT vids show them using pounds of the stuff held in place by containers. Not a paint primer.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

His being a nuclear physicist of some sort

There is no some sort...he is either a nuclear physicist, or he isn't.

I cannot help but wonder if Jones is trying to steer away from the obvious signs of nuclear events there.

SO exactly where did all the radiation go if there was a nuclear event happening there?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting. Correcting NIST's errors in their computer modeling shows it would be impossible for wtc7 to collapse. Not only that, the model just stops after 2 seconds "if" Nist's data is correct.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

It is totally ridiculous to prewire a building. And you are changing the narrative. When did they add the explosives. What crews prewire and installed. Do you even know the effort it takes to do a standard controlled demolition. You guys contradict yourself. It looks like a classic controlled demolition, but there was no way you could prep the building without removing walls drilling, leaving mounds of explosives at the base of columns, and classic controlled demolition does not start from the top down.

Then how do you layout a ignition system floor by floor that would not be severed and made useless by jet impact. A system that would retain its usability floor after floor after building fires.

Then not to acknowledge the lack of evidence. The police standing at conveyor belts hour by hour searching for evidence. About 19,000 body parts recovered. How would you like that job. NO evidence ever of steel bring worked on by demolitions, no remains of a ignition system, no fragments of blasting csps, no fragments of shape charges.

Jones has been scientifically debunked! His dust samples has no chain of custody and lacks integrity. Jones experiments cannot be duplicated.

Ironic jones is anything but transparent.

Is it classic controlled demolition or not. Is it standard controlled demolition or not.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
I thought this was interesting. Correcting NIST's errors in their computer modeling shows it would be impossible for wtc7 to collapse. Not only that, the model just stops after 2 seconds "if" Nist's data is correct.

It was a deranged building that suffered damage. How do you know the building was built correctly, with the correct material, or there was not preexisting flaws in the steel. Contractors do not always build to spec. I have seen contractors install piping runs, forgetting to install gaskets.

I think it's crap, but I think the NIST is being secretive with WTC 7 to cover a contractor messed up its actual construction or used improper / flawed materials. It can really be that simple.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There were people working in the WTC towers because they were doing renovations. I know this because I helped design the new lighting system for the mall between the towers.

The major problem that I have with the controlled demolition theory is that the collapse of both towers started at the impact points.

As far as the thermite bit goes, the main components of thermite are iron oxide and aluminum. You have an aluminum aircraft hitting a steel building. I'd be surprised if you didn't find these particles.

To me that article is BS. Notice that it wasn't published in the US and even then it had a disclaimer. It is just SSDD.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think your response resembles confirmation bias. You're taking new information and fabricating a scenario to accommodate an antecedent that doesn't agree. NIST never claimed crappy workmanship or faulty design.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Its that the same Steven Jesus visited America Jones

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Doesn't surprise. There are terrorist everywhere, some wear tie's and get jobs in government, Does not mean government is evil. Means government has been penetrated by people that don't serve the interest of the people.

Excuse the thread drift - but - you opened the door.

Yes; there are terrorists everywhere.

Most (all?) of them are working in, or for, the political machine in D.C.. I don't consider our federal political machine to be a government. It's a racketeering criminal group.

Is this political machine evil? You tell me:

1) 9/11 - too much went on for them to simply "know about it in advance". They are the main perps.

2) false flags have become the new SOP at every level.

3) a police investigation says we have an undocumented worker in the White House. Congress does not care. The judiciary has blocked every attempt to find out the facts thru the courts.

4) the DOD is massively polluting our air, soil and surface water with aluminium, barium and too many other poisonous compounds to count with their geoengineering.

5) this political machine is racketeering with Wall Street and the central banks to asset-strip this country to collapse.

6) most everything connected to this political machine can be described as crimes, war crimes and state-sponsored acts-of-terror.

My conclusion: Yes; they are completely evil. [/rant]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join