It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Televisions Occulted Black Scrying Mirrors?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am posing this question because I had recently learned about these black scrying mirrors. I am just going to write in stream of thought so bare with me. I had the thought that if these mirrors could be a portal for "things" to come through, could televisions be intentionally made as black shiny mirrors? And are these being used in the homes of people, allowing spirits, demons, energies, whatever you want to call them, have a free access back door to the lives of the unsuspecting public? Why is the TV as a programming tool for the masses so effective? Is there an unknown link to this black mirror scrying and the mind control being used on people 24/7? And if so, they laid it out pretty plainly in the movie POLTERGEIST.
I would love to hear some thoughts and theories on this, ATS. Because IF it is what I think it is...anyone want to buy a Vizio 32 inch tv?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AbesOldHat

Please continue =)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AbesOldHat
Are Televisions Occulted Black Scrying Mirrors?

As a cable guy, I can honestly say to your question..YES!

Before we can even hit the field, we have to become well-versed in occultism, black magic, and telecommunications hoodoo.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You're on the right track.

If you ever get a chance to look at a high level movie director's monitor screen that they use to watch the live scenes as they shooting it, pay attention to all the dots and lines on the monitor recording the film that is still in production and the public hasn't seen it yet, and let me know what you think is going on on the director's screen.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banteel

let me know what you think is going on

Instead of being so enigmatic, why not tell us all what's going on?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

No.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ever been to a place that has a dark presence and got chilled to the bone
Ever watched a horror movie and got the same chilled to the bone feeling

I don't know but it's interesting premise

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I used to BE a cable guy! I never got my occult book...boy, I was ripped off.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So you don't want to buy a tv?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Maybe.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Send me your tv by Christmas.. I wanna watch it while the dead watch me

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Reminds me of the movie the Ring.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I know that televisions do some freaky things, you are right,

But the mechanism is not known by me, so i can not help, just wanted to say, that i agree with you on this topic.

-TelephaticVision-

-if you like, you could do some research on obsidian mirrors, of the Aztecs. awesome stuff....

edit on 3-9-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's always been interesting to me how we were all forced into digital conversion and I never really trusted the reasons why.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Can they do it through CRTs?
Or only the digital machines?

Oh wait. In Poltergeist it was a CRT. So maybe I need to through my 21" out the window. Seems that sounds familiar, somehow.

edit on 9/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Potergeist was fun, ever see Looker? 80's movie about advertising.

As far a portals, they're just TVs. There are more portals in peoples closets than on TV. What is on TV is the head controllers giving orders to each other. Usually during live broadcasts. Ordinary people can't see them.

Ever know anyone that watches live tv broadcasts like news or sporting events that just sits and stares at the screen intently? Even during commercial breaks they never look away and go shh if anyone talks. Their possessed soul is getting information from central control.

This isn't an idea of mine, comes from a book called "The Devil in Connecticut". The inspiration behind the really stupid movie titled Haunting in Connecticut.

Looker is worth a look:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Adverts transmit at a alpha brain pattern wavelength allowing daemons and jinn to 'suggest' to the viewer to buy the item being advertised.

The film 'They Live' occurs worldwide every single day concerning advertising on HD TV's and billboards.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
What wavelength do documentaries transmit at?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Adverts transmit at a alpha brain pattern wavelength allowing daemons and jinn to 'suggest' to the viewer to buy the item being advertised.

The film 'They Live' occurs worldwide every single day concerning advertising on HD TV's and billboards.

Thats called repetitive conditioning, controlling subliminal though processes through commercial 'campaigns'.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Rapha
What wavelength do documentaries transmit at?

I don't think poster meant broadcast frequencies. But you know that.

Certain cyclic rates of flashing lights can induce seizures in epileptics due to matching brain alpha rhythms. I think I said that right. They used to sell an adjustable hobby strobe light that could fine tune the number of flashes to create different alpha states in people. The more they match peoples alpha rhythms the more susceptible they become, supposedly. Akin to hypnosis with spinning spirals and such. Seen the Cable TV test patterns lately? That crap will give you headaches.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join