It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Televisions Occulted Black Scrying Mirrors?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I haven't seen a test pattern since about the last time I saw the Flag being waved as the Star Spangled Banner was played just before the carrier shut down. All three channels, at about the same time. Nothing...until the Three Stooges started at about 5AM.

Nigh on 30 yar, now.

Thing is, CRTs have a fixed refresh rate. Not sure about LCDs and LEDs.

edit on 9/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Banteel
a reply to: AbesOldHat

let me know what you think is going on

Instead of being so enigmatic, why not tell us all what's going on?

I have no hard evidence of any sort other than what I've seen on the occasional "Behind The Scenes" or "The Making Of ..." director monitors. This is all based on my own opinion/theory/assessment of what I believe I've seen. I will do my best to not dribble on and make this as short and simple as I can manage.

Please allow me to explain my theory and how it all started. Starting around the year 1995 my mind started to become divergent in the schizophrenia sense where my reality began to separate from facts. (As more and more people become aware of what the "world" really is, we understand that the "reality" we grow up in is not necessarily made up of "facts". And so as I am now an adult, it all makes sense what happened to my brain back then, but I digress.) We've heard the stories about Schizophrenia causing a feeling of two-way communication with radios and television sets. Indeed, I was affected in this way. For the first time in my life, there seemed to be another communication channel here on Earth that is in the "mind" being used primarily as an instinctual tool. (I also find many others that use this mental communication form for "subterfuge", though that's another matter.) I began to see all sorts of internal communication going on inside of each and every person I seen, also hearing all sorts of internal chatter voices, like a cacophony of whispers at first, inside everyone including the radio & tv media devices.

Aside from the obvious new disruptions to my life this was/is causing, I've always been a meditator and so I began to meditate on mostly the television set for most of my experiments. If you are familiar with this evolutionary mental condition then I'm sure you can imagine, I started seeing "dots" and "lines" all over the screen during tv shows I watched. Staring at the tv in meditation the dots and lines became another form of communication, again it was another internal channel inside of everyone. Then I did something likely very few had ever done before. Instead of communicating with the thoughts in my mind coming from the tv, I chose to communicate with the "dots" and "lines" themselves and the possible individuals that may have created them with their own minds as well. (Side note: I found quite a few of those individuals. So you know, they are "Advocate Movie Goers" of many various sorts that a large majority of them do the "PreView Screening" in theatres before we even get to see the movie. I had the pleasure many years after my investigation of joining one such individual and meeting A whole crowd and screened many popular movies for about 5 years with that person.) After watching enough dots happen on all kinds of shows with small and large dots of all kinds of colours, I became accustom to the type of Left-Right Brain separation caused from focusing 100% on only dots and lines. Understand that there is a huge amount of "nothing" on the tv screen represented as a blank black image on the screen with only those few 30 images/frames every second with a massive blank spots in between each frame. So when one focuses solely on the dots/holes/zeros and the lines/bridges/ones each frame becomes evident in the mind like it was separate from the rest of the frames. Watching it in this way may cause video glitches on Beta/VHS, crash a computer screen or video player application, TVs will show little white dots accompanied with little black dots (advanced users make lines
. Heard enough about "dots" and "lines" on the screen? Ya me too, bear with me as I testify in this next paragraph.

With that knowledge that I had learned in meditation of some sort of consciousness communication channel (created a temporary little white dot/line that moved downward across the screen on occasion, shut down at least 3 tv stations on several occasions for up to 30 minutes at a time, while I was experimenting on the limits of the technology with my mind.) I attempted to alter and fix all the dots and lines by projecting positive emotions into the tv void to fill the dots and lines with what the actual image was somehow erasing the dots and lines with colour. I spent only a short time filling dots and lines with colours, though the compressed signal (little white dot) that I'd somehow created persisted to travel across the screen line by line until it reached the bottom of the tv screen, only to reappear about 8 to 10 seconds later at the top pixel line again making it's way across every pixel left to right, line by line. I don't know exactly why, though I do know how that little "zip file", I like to call it, was created after having made it. Let's move on to the point related to the topic.

I enjoy watching "Behind the Scenes"/"Making Of ..." movies/docs and even the few clips shown on TV here and there. I am always excited to see the stuff in the room, the lights they use on booms, the mics on booms, how many people are standing behind the camera, and most of all watching the director direct. Years after my TV Meditations, on one rare occasion (like in the post above, I challenge you to find a clip of the director's monitor while the scene is being filmed live) I noticed the director's monitor during the shooting of a scene had several black dots and a few white lines were going across it. Well, after years ago of trying to make sense of the strange TV, I recognized the patterns as a mental creation on the screen that we always see on films. THEN it hit me like a ton of bricks. They're still shooting the film. I had just watched the director's monitor react like the public had already seen the film and it was during a moment when they are still shooting the fricking film. "How is that possible?" I thought to myself. Didn't take me long to piece together how Hollywood might have done it. Cathode Ray Tube, Chemicals inside, Electromagnetic Grid, Photons, yup it all made sense. Made even more sense when I watched a documentary called "BBS" on the Founders of the Pre-Internet where I saw the lady hold up a scientific paper on CRT Monitors. I didn't comprehend fully what was on the paper, though my instincts having seen the paper told me it was designed to interface with your brainwaves.

For all those that have done the research on how the old school Hollywood movie makers get most of their super futuristic ideas from. Then you have a pretty good idea that the tech also went into the CRT and how they've made movies back then. It was clear to me the CRT tech crossed the timeline barrier and was relaying information across the screen from a potential future information pattern that hadn't happened yet in our time frame of reference. It did make sense to me. The ability to know if a scene was good or bad based on the reaction of all who had ever seen it while shooting it live. It's marvelous. The CRT is gawd awful and does #ed up # to the brain, thank gawd it's going obsolete, but still marvelous none the less.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :p
I've since then gotten off of live tv and any pre-programmed media to watch all my shows on Kodi instead

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yah, I couldn't find the one I saw the other night. Fell asleep with the tv on and woke up to the most disturbing test patters on screen I have ever seen.

It wasn't 'yar of old' kind, either. Something new. Had multiple tonal frequencies and multi small windows of various oscillating patterns. Still looking...

Edit: Giving up, can't find it.
edit on 3-9-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I rarely watch TV but there is one I meditate in front of everyday and have had the thought about the black mirror... I havent tried nor do I have an interest in trying, but Huxley and Blavatsky are supposed to be good sources for such things.

I see such things as a hinderence to moving forward on ones path unless that is ones chosen path, to each their own because that's always what it is someones own life path with many parallels and convergences in information and knowledge sharing.

I have experienced a lot of strange phenomina but such things are not a 24/7 365 occurance and such things are not atypical in everyday experience across the board so I have remained objective to all of those experiences instead of becoming subjective or subject to them... in such a manner someones mind can stay clear, not be wisped away in illusion or delusion no matter what arises this is why people typically refer to such things as personal experience... no way to prove otherwise, and well that's a big part of ATS seeking the truth why have so many had such experiences? Of course the deny ignorance part is that objectivity itself... despite any personal experiences, I'd call them truth or reality as the mind is capable of many things... it creates whole other worlds when sleeping, it's has put rovers on a planet millions of miles away... awe inspiring but I'd rather not confirm nor deny but leave the objectivity meter running as long as I draw breath so I don't get broken down on the side of the road in detour after detour not on my shopping list down the aisle of life counter to what I choose.

That doesnt mean there isn't interest in the topic, but demon gateways and portals? Sure if you believe such things the mind will want to create it for you in a moment of lucidity because you've allowed the imprinting of it consciously making the subconscious even stronger or more prone too such things, which is why a healthy skepticism but yet an open mind is an important thing to develop as it isn't polarised to either extreme of being.

There is a psychological thing known as portaling though, and not surprizingly it happens through doorways, it's the phenomina that occurs when you walk into another room as a transition and completely forget why you walked in there to begin with as the whole environment suddenly changed including that of the mind as it passed through that doorway... of course being a door way the mind can be open or closed to such things... if you open your mind to the possiblity that the TV is a portal then the mind will accept that as a fact... and it is likely you will start having experiences having placed your consciousness on it or anyone else wishing to play with such things... it is a window to the world and creativity when on so why not when it's off? That's how I use it... to do other things out in the world or putting creativity to work for me... so I am not wasting time staring at it when life is always happening and much more exciting not stuck in a trance of programming blocks and target audience advertising for hours on end... not that there's anything wrong with that.

It was nice to see someone share the same thought of the black mirror seen as the TV but not the same view of it thanks OP for the post, perhaps other posters knowledgible or those curious in research of the black mirror will share their experiences or research as it is a very interesting topic.
edit on 3-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If I watch Tv it's through Chromecast, am I protected?

Also, any thoughts on why spirits, demons etc would want to do this?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Adverts transmit at a alpha brain pattern wavelength allowing daemons and jinn to 'suggest' to the viewer to buy the item being advertised.

The film 'They Live' occurs worldwide every single day concerning advertising on HD TV's and billboards.
daemons and jinn have nothing to do with it, but aside from that nonsense, you're right that we can be strongly influenced by advertising. This is an interesting demonstration of that by Derren Brown who shows that even advertisers are subject to subliminal advertising. As you can see in the video, no TV is required, since all the methods used in the video are not TV, but of course TV can also be used. Any form of making a visual impression can influence our brains, and yes billboards can work too, no TV required.

Derren Brown - Subliminal Advertising

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No.
They are not.
Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shockedonlooker

The constant demand for a better picture is the reason why.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think the T.V listens in, at the very least. It isn't a scrying glass, though. Similar uses, perhaps, but we use technology not scrying. A T.V could possibly be used to scry, since it is similar to a blacked out mirror, but idk. I don't mess with that kind of thing. I'd be less worried about mind control and more worried about someone watching you watch T.V. in your undergarments lol

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

When I was younger (much much younger) I wouldn't sleep in front of a turned-off TV. I was about as scared of a blank TV as a closet or clowns. Mostly because I saw some show with Robert Stack where someone said there were ghosts in the TV. And Poltergeist.

As for people watching me watch TV in my underwear... yeah, well, gross, but if that's all they've got to do with their time I feel sorry for them

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: subject x
No.
They are not.
Ridiculous.

Positively agree with your opinion. TVs are not crystal balls, nevermind I would not exclude the opportunity for a person consciously to use black TV screen for scrying.

The real evil about TV is not what they are made from, and how they look like, but the brainless content from the businessman behind the screen.

Also by scrying you could reach angelic forces so, less not get and demonize the whole TV industry. Yes, its dumb business for dumber audience, so they can never grow brains and run out of the farming lands of the WalMart culture. That being sad enough, no demons from hell, sorry.
edit on 3-9-2016 by Argentbenign because: grammar demon made me do it

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No but an interesting concept, scrying was like trying to see without seeing and could take many form's from staring at a bowl of water, into a crystal or even with your eye's closed and performing cave man era far sight excercises.
You could argue that television is exactly that a scrying device.
But occult no, just technology and a little know how.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, I really love hearing your input. As I said, it was merely a thought passing through my mind. And I thought who better to hash this one over than the minds here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: intrptr
I haven't seen a test pattern since about the last time I saw the Flag being waved as the Star Spangled Banner was played just before the carrier shut down.

Pfft. Our station played a heart-string tugging version of 'Dixie'.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
TV screens are black for a reason.

The darkness of the screen is as black a black as you can get out of your picture. You want that 'black level' to be as close to totally dead black as possible. Vantablack would be a desirable off state. A lighter colored screen would suck, because the best black you could achieve would be gray.

With only one exception I can think of, every display technology has to do with light levels, not dark levels, so the dark of the display's 'resting state' is the best dark you can get. That makes a black black screen a benefit.

That said, in the dim past before I came along, there was actually a dark trace CRT that used some sort of calcium based 'phosphor'. The resting state of the tube was white, and the electron beam painted dark levels. It was used in some oddball military radar and then dropped.
edit on 3-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
oh god whats happening with ats

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the OP and follow-ups. I can’t say that I understood everything that was said, but I found the comments fascinating and suggestive.

It was interesting that it was mentioned that the CRT is becoming obsolete. Digital media is taking over. I assume that monitors will still have a certain refresh rate, but does going digital mean that there will no longer be a moment of darkness between still images?

A movie shot on film is a series of still images. They are played on a screen at a speed where the mind blurs them together to create the illusion of a unified moving image.

If you think about the process slowed down, it would be like seeing a series of photos that tell a story with pauses in-between.
The longer the pauses, the more time you would have to register what you have seen, to anticipate what is coming, to feel suspense, to emotionally resonate with the images, or let the associations sink in. The experience is actually interactive, where you get to process the information as it streams by. Not quite like reading a book where you can pause and ruminate as much or as little as you choose, but kind of the same idea.

Of course in an actual film the process is greatly speeded up, but I wonder if a trace of the interactive aspect remains and is enhanced by the pauses, however brief.

Would digital media be more of a continuously changing image without blank spots? Would that be more engrossing, or actually give you less chance to process the story.

I know that sometimes when I leave a movie theater, if the film is relentlessly full of action, very fast paced, lots of quick cuts, sometimes I feel like I don’t even register what is happening. It’s more of a sensory assault than a passive soaking in of a story. I find this kind of film very emotionally un-involving.

I wonder if digital media will increase this effect, where the story is experienced almost unconsciously and there is no time to understand it as it goes.

So to circle back to the OP, a scrying glass works as kind of a blank space or even sensory deprivation where you can experience your own mind. The spaces between images in a film are also blank spaces where you can experience your own mind, presumably in relation to the story on screen.

But as a portal for demons and such, I don’t think so, unless that is the overwhelming unconscious content of your mind that wells up to fill any empty moment of consciousness

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am hard pressed into believing those flatscreens can be doubled up as 'black' mirrors (black-pools)

I tried using all 3 of the screen in my Studio... but they are not the necessary, deep & dark BLACK that I find I require

the flatscreens/LCDs are more of a mushy grey to my visual register...sorta like soot mixed in the snow

I still use my slab of marble that is colored similar to onyx... just walking up to the slab I see gymnasts and mardi-gras crowds dancing away without doing any sort of prep or intent in scrying, a hustling-bustling lively arena of action
~so I leave that world alone to their own devices without interrupting their world for weeks-at-a-time~

add: I do not cover the black marble slab, I allow sunlight to bathe/charge it.. as in our normal circadian rhythm cycles of light & dark, I am sure the people I see in the black slab are happy with my decision... I have never tried to locate the place/world or time they are performing their Carnival,

re: Circadian rhythm
A circadian rhythm /sɜːrˈkeɪdiən/ is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria.
BING.com
edit on rd30147295108303042016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Those pauses inbetween can have key frames inserted this is where the concept of imprinting autosonomic or subliminal messages come into play as anything can be spliced in depending on frames per second and not be seen consciously but still seen as the image has a mesmerizing strobe effect.

I noticed a few people posting have taken the black mirror scrying effect thing for when it's on... but more effective being off for that purpose as the term "no signal" bouncing around might be distracting, although some hate TV so much they may say ON is the best setting for the demonic portals to occur :p
edit on 3-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Depends on the brand my LCD flat panel is as black as the plastic case it's housed in with a very very shiny surface when cleaned... it's what led to my thinking the same thing as the OP sitting for hours meditating in front of it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join