It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

That was uncalled for! Peaceful Christians eh? Not so much!

lol...One guy punches a hate monger and now "Christians" aren't peaceful. Yet Muslims are waging war across the planet on a daily basis and that's a tiny minority of a religion of peace.

LOL, got that backwards. The ones waging war "across the planet" use aircraft carriers, attack aircraft, gunships, tanks, drones, violating sovereignty of nations and slaughtering people wholesale all the while blaming their victims for being 'extreme'.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Late to the party but....

I have to say, it is hard to blame someone for doing this after being provoked for so long

No it's not hard to blame the guy for being almost as bad as those who beheaded the priest.

People mock Islam with "religion of peace" comments, the same can be equally said for this Catholic and his "religion of peace"

I guess the peace only applies if you follow said religion, for a non believer all bets are off and any act is within reason because "yo a sinner, yo"

Religious zealots make me so angry that they think beating their religion into people will solve things, violence is NEVER the answer, but humans have been violent to one another since our creation/evolution so maybe violence is natural within the human condition.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There are some Muslims who would cut off their own arm before they disturbed a group in prayer out of mother wit, wisdom, and logic as well as the Sunna( way-tradition) of the Prophet who I have proven many times here respected immensely other faiths.

As BH pointed out we don’t know or did we hear what that black man did

Sectarian religion to me is abominable.

The similarity of Judaism, Islam and Christianity is so apparent that it’s the utter abysmal ignorance of some of the so-called believers in those faiths that wreck the faiths integrity with sectarian dogma of superiority over others.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

If only European immigration were as tough as this guy. The was a hell of a punch. Each European nations immigration centers should be as defensive as this French guy.

I really like the yell after he knocked him out. Hooaaah!!!!!

To repeat what's been asked umpteen times already, who the hell gets to decide cold-cocking someone in the street unprovoked is acceptable?

Well, to be honest. Somewhere I think the OP said the offending Muslim was playing loud music. How do we know he is Muslim? I saw no clothing that would indicate his religion. I saw no boom box or loud musical player.

Apparently, even without a musical player he was doing something that brought attention from one of the guys on the ground praying. What that something was I have no idea, and I watched the video twice. But he somehow made presence known to a guy who was praying and had his back to him. And apparently whatever it was that he did wasn't very friendly. If you can get a Christian who is praying to cease prayer and knock you out when Christianity says you are supposed to turn the other cheek when striked then you have to be doing something that is both REPEATED and ABUSIVE.
edit on 3-9-2016 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Upon reading through the many comments in this thread, I suspect you didn't get the overall response you were seeking due to most members being fair, intelligent, non-bigoted and discerning minded individuals. That's what happens when you post fictional (B.S) stories that are created to pander ONLY to those who possess hate, bigotry and animosity within their hearts.

I'm glad to see a Frenchman stand up and take action against such a POS and I'm sure we will see more incidents like this one in the near future, enough is enough.

Violence and hostility against each other along with irrational and prejudiced behaviour are one of ISIS and other terrorist goals: Promote (or exploit pre-existent suppressed bias) hate, intolerance & division within society. The only POS I saw was the guy throwing a sucker punch.

enough is enough

What do you mean by that statement? Sounds like you are condoning ignorance, violence and hostility.

Btw, How do YOU know he was a Muslim, OP?

I couldn't tell the difference between the ones praying, the bystanders, and the guy who got assaulted. They all looked and dressed the same to me other than their *complexion*.

I may not like religion but I am still respectful enough not to interrupt prayer services of those who do, especially when those services are to honor the fallen.

I agree, however, assault is more the greater SIN here than interrupting prayer for the fallen is. I'm not fond of any religion, especially the three sibling Abrahamic Religions who worship the same mythical god, prophets and angels: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

OP, maybe the guy has no religious affiliation and the right wing news website you provided as your source decided to attach the label "Muslim" to the guy just to give people with Islamphobia (and those who try to hide it) something to salivate on...?

edit on 3-9-2016 by Involutionist because: Grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
People mock Islam with "religion of peace" comments, the same can be equally said for this Catholic and his "religion of peace" .

I sometimes get irritated with Islam and make provocative comments when American girls get abducted and killed by Muslims like Kayla Mueller. But some Muslims....Saudi Arabia has helped the US in the fight against ISIS. So, I guess they are not all bad.

Even Mohammed himself I was suprised said that the Muslim anti-Christ would have smoke before and after him. And I thought it was bizarre because ISIS uses black smoke to shield his troop movements from drones by setting oil refineries and tanks on fire.

Plus Saudi Arabia and Iran and those areas are immune to diseases transmitted by the Aedes Aegypti mosquito, and I think as a deist if our Higher Power really wanted to punish people in those areas then the mosquitos range would extend into their lands.

Saudi Arabia and Iran, even ISIS will be untouched by diseases like Zika and any dangerous mutations that could occur when Zika comes into contact with other genetic material. However the US will not escape Zika's influence as this species of mosquito's range include much of the southern US.

And I made a smart comment on an MSM news forum when those reindeer got struck by lightning during the same time I was miffed at Islam when Kayla Mueller was killed and how God struck down these reindeer, but not ISIS leader. And I said Zeus needs to be fired. The comment was deleted. And then I was playing Arma 3 and bought a helicopter called a PAWNEE with the colors of a yellow jacket. The bee or insects that sting....wasps etcetera I associate with the meteor hitting Chelyabinsk, because someone on this forum asked me to speculate what the image of the beast was and I said illegal material on the internet could predict a predator like Jerry Sandusky's behavior in real life at a later point in time unless they correct their behavior. They essentially unless the exercise self-discipline will use the internet to self-groom themselves into a predator like Sandusky. That week a meteor hit Chelyabinsk. But back to Arma and Zeus. A player named Zeus came and destroyed my yellow jacket, bee-colored Pawnee. Then is earthquake hits Pawnee Oklahoma 2 days later. Bee's could play an important role in driving up food costs which is a prediction in ancient religious manucripts. If the bees dissappear man would have to rely on aquatic plants. Other insects polinate, but the disappearance of bees could impact food production.

And bees were a major part of my discussion in original image of the beast speculation. There is even a modem called "Ubee" modem.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Miracula2 because: Pawnee eq

edit on 3-9-2016 by Miracula2 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If only European immigration were as tough as this guy. The was a hell of a punch. Each European nations immigration centers should be as defensive as this French guy.

I really like the yell after he knocked him out. Hooaaah!!!!!

To repeat what's been asked umpteen times already, who the hell gets to decide cold-cocking someone in the street unprovoked is acceptable?

Well, to be honest. Somewhere I think the OP said the offending Muslim was playing loud music. How do we know he is Muslim? I saw no clothing that would indicate his religion. I saw no boom box or loud musical player.

Apparently, even without a musical player he was doing something that brought attention from one of the guys on the ground praying. What that something was I have no idea, and I watched the video twice. But he somehow made presence known to a guy who was praying and had his back to him. And apparently whatever it was that he did wasn't very friendly. If you can get a Christian who is praying to cease prayer and knock you out when Christianity says you are supposed to turn the other cheek when striked then you have to be doing something that is both REPEATED and ABUSIVE.

You do realize Mr Perfect is a member of an extremist Catholic group who's name translates roughly to Reconquer France, right? They don't want secular, and they're not kind about it. This dude could simply have been unwelcome based on skin color alone. There is such as thing as not being white enough to call yourself Catholic, I knew a disgusting woman who said precisely that who believed the only way to make sure Catholicism stayed white was to have as many offspring as possible to out-reproduce minorities. She was a lovely two-faced sack of s#.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sectarian Islam, Sectarian Judaism, sectarian Christianity are all garbage versions of those religions.

The Quran actually says people will be judged according to their deeds NOT faith
Logic tells us God wouldn’t be a sectarian.

Go by your goddam logic

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well that was really Christian of him.

what a petty pathetic thing to say

No, calling a guy walking with his music barely audible an "extremist" is a pathetic thing to say. REALLY pathetic

Just because we cannot hear it from the video does not mean the music was not loud. What he was playing is also important. If these people were praying and he walked by with something like Muslim prayer music playing on his phone, then not a single ounce of sympathy.

I find it hypocritical and ironic all the Muslim apologists have flocked to this thread to attack this guy. Muslims have now committed 5 mass murders in France alone in the last 2 years, and you guys are upset a Muslim got cold cocked because he decided to be a passive aggressive asshole. But please, keep trying to take the moral high ground.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Late to the party but....

I have to say, it is hard to blame someone for doing this after being provoked for so long

No it's not hard to blame the guy for being almost as bad as those who beheaded the priest.

People mock Islam with "religion of peace" comments, the same can be equally said for this Catholic and his "religion of peace"

I guess the peace only applies if you follow said religion, for a non believer all bets are off and any act is within reason because "yo a sinner, yo"

Religious zealots make me so angry that they think beating their religion into people will solve things, violence is NEVER the answer, but humans have been violent to one another since our creation/evolution so maybe violence is natural within the human condition.

The big difference is, Muslims have committed like 99% of all terrorist attack in the last decade. And when called out on it, Muslims get all "Islam is a religion of peace". We didn't start saying it out of the blue, we started saying it mockingly because you, your fellow Islamic apologists and whiny Muslims kept parroting it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well that was really Christian of him.

what a petty pathetic thing to say

No, calling a guy walking with his music barely audible an "extremist" is a pathetic thing to say. REALLY pathetic

Just because we cannot hear it from the video does not mean the music was not loud. What he was playing is also important. If these people were praying and he walked by with something like Muslim prayer music playing on his phone, then not a single ounce of sympathy.
Ok. I'll remember that. Next time I hear someone playing Liza Minnelli walking down the street, I'll attack them. I'm sure everyone will understand.

I find it hypocritical and ironic all the Muslim apologists have flocked to this thread to attack this guy. Muslims have now committed 5 mass murders in France alone in the last 2 years, and you guys are upset a Muslim got cold cocked because he decided to be a passive aggressive asshole. But please, keep trying to take the moral high ground.
Mualim sympathisers? Wouldn't that require evidence that he was a Muslim? That's something I've been asking for for pages, but not a single person can prove it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

but not a single person can prove it.

Just as you nor anyone else can disprove it...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You've got a fairly colorful peacock there. I'm going to assume you're waving your gay flag with it. Can't disprove it, it's the internet.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Proof would be on the people saying he is.

What can we tell from the video?
He's a guy.
He's of colour.

There's no sign that he's a Muslim. It's just all the racists going "coloured guy=muslim!!!!!"

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You do realize Mr Perfect is a member of an extremist Catholic group who's name translates roughly to Reconquer France, right? They don't want secular, and they're not kind about it.

Well why should they have to be kind about it? Islam calls for the execution of those who will not follow it.

1. Islam teaches that Mohammed was the last prophet.

2. When I speculated that the image of the beast might be illegal sexual content on the internet and that those adults who have reached the age of majority and refuse to back away from that content and make it a temporary curiosity, if they have sociopathic tendencies they will groom themselves into a predator like Jerry Sandusky. Then this meteor hits Chelyabinsk and takes out a bunch of windows. Windows operating system icon is not unlike a meteor in orbit. Several dots that orbit in a circle.

3. Irriatated that Texas refused to take action to protect a 4 year old from public school sexual assaults, which occured more than once. I said on a forum "Ebola, its coming" as it was developing in Africa, and two weeks later it came to Texas, the very state which refused to protect this 4 year old from a much more powerful aggressor, and much older aggressor.

4. The Bible says that if a man speaks and his words come to pass, then he is a prophet. Vice-versa, then he is not a prophet.

5. Therefore in order for Islam to be correct it must not teach that Mohammed was the last prophet.

Therefore the French have no need to be nice.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He's a guy.
He's of colour.

There's no sign that he's a Muslim. It's just all the racists going "coloured guy=muslim!!!!!"

The thing is, even if he were to come forward and was a raging Pastafarian, posters would still insist darker skin = Muslim, end of discussion.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If it was a bunch of muslims praying and a white person, christian or not came along playing music and the muslims got up and beat the crap out of him and or killed him ,these a.....s Kissers here on ATS would say, ''serve him right for upsetting the muslims''

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You do realize Mr Perfect is a member of an extremist Catholic group who's name translates roughly to Reconquer France, right? They don't want secular, and they're not kind about it.

Well why should they have to be kind about it? Islam calls for the execution of those who will not follow it.

1. Islam teaches that Mohammed was the last prophet.

2. When I speculated that the image of the beast might be illegal sexual content on the internet and that those adults who have reached the age of majority and refuse to back away from that content and make it a temporary curiosity, if they have sociopathic tendencies they will groom themselves into a predator like Jerry Sandusky. Then this meteor hits Chelyabinsk and takes out a bunch of windows. Windows operating system icon is not unlike a meteor in orbit. Several dots that orbit in a circle.

3. Irriatated that Texas refused to take action to protect a 4 year old from public school sexual assaults, which occured more than once. I said on a forum "Ebola, its coming" as it was developing in Africa, and two weeks later it came to Texas, the very state which refused to protect this 4 year old from a much more powerful aggressor, and much older aggressor.

4. The Bible says that if a man speaks and his words come to pass, then he is a prophet. Vice-versa, then he is not a prophet.

5. Therefore in order for Islam to be correct it must not teach that Mohammed was the last prophet.

Therefore the French have no need to be nice.

Translation: Miracula is perfectly ok with an extremist religious group using force & violence, so long as he agrees with the sect.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He's a guy.
He's of colour.

The thing is, even if he were to come forward and was a raging Pastafarian, posters would still insist darker skin = Muslim, end of discussion.

Yep. I completely agree.

This thread has been nothing more than a meeting place for people to hate on Muslims, regardless of any evidence.

What I would find ironic is if the guy was a Christian and had said something like "Jesus said you're not meant to do this on the street".

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777

Extremist is extremist, regardless of which religion they believe in.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join