It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE FIX IS IN: George Soros Causes OUTRAGE With SHOCKING Prediction About Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't think I offered anything controversial.

Hillary has lied. the DNC did cheat. Hillary will win.

But it's a referendum against establishment politicians this time around as seen by the efforts of even the republicans.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
two words:

civil war

Should have happened when bush stole the election, or when clinton executed anyone in his way before that...

when it's no longer a shady subject and it has become clear to joe sixpack that the goobers aren't even interested in trying to do as they're told, things will get hairy- and fast.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I didn't think I offered anything controversial.

Hillary has lied. the DNC did cheat. Hillary will win.

But it's a referendum against establishment politicians this time around as seen by the efforts of even the republicans.

And now you vomit random propaganda bits.... good show.

The video was FAKED. This thread is a HOAX. That's about all that matters here.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
two words:

civil war

Should have happened when bush stole the election, or when clinton executed anyone in his way before that...

when it's no longer a shady subject and it has become clear to joe sixpack that the goobers aren't even interested in trying to do as they're told, things will get hairy- and fast.

Does it matter that the video is fake?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

No civil war. 50% of the population is too reliant on government to raise their ire against it.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
This is the problem with "pro"gressive "sjws".

you equate minority races with downtrodden.

a persons skintone is not automatically oppressed..pushing that narrative only enables victim mentality. Explain the asian equasion if you think anything not white in the west = downtrodden.

Well said. Starred!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: lordcomac

No civil war. 50% of the population is too reliant on government to raise their ire against it.

If Trump actually manages to get past the Establishment Media, rigged vote counting, and the Electoral College, war in the streets is likely to begin the moment the Hillary / PC / BLM / SJW supporter types see the results.

Deep down even moderate liberals know just how rigged and such it all is, but if it suits them fine, so if it all fails and they lose it will be such a shock that it alone will cause insane like trashing and rock throwing.

The extremists will be throwing molotov cocktails with no intention on letting up...
edit on 2-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What was I thinking?

Just because this thread is based on fake, hoaxed information, doesn't mean it can't be used for even more reality dismissal.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

That was sorted out on page 1, and now we're having the discussion that was already set in motion by the 'information' that brought us here.

The video didn't need to be real for these resulting debates to... for these concerns / assertions / realities to have merit.
edit on 2-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
For me personally what matters most is popular vote. If the roles were switched and trump won without having won the popular vote then we should be acting the same way. Dont be one sided if the system is wrong it should not matter which party wins unless we the people voted for them.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
After Brexit, it seems like the establishment is not risking anything anymore, by giving the actual vote to ordinary people to decide...

In the US , we live in a "controlled Republic". The popular vote is state to state. The Electoral College votes from each state are based on the majority in each state.
The popular vote DOES count.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
For anyone interested, a video on the election process.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There's one of those alt-right web sites. I think it should be banned along with before it's news and Breitbart.
All really bad sources.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not entirely. Not in all states. It's kind of like the state to state variables the Primaries voting rules / delegates selection processes. There was some state(s) Trump won but Cruz or whoever managed to steal the delegates.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There's one of those alt-right web sites. I think it should be banned along with before it's news and Breitbart.
All really bad sources.

Typical Regressive Left book burning sentiment, or were you being sarcastic?

'They're critical of my politics, quick somebody ban them from my safe space.'

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What was I thinking?

Just because this thread is based on fake, hoaxed information, doesn't mean it can't be used for even more reality dismissal.

Carry on.

Sure is amazing, isn't it?

I'm reading this thread and I can't help but think this is the the sort of content that comedians and satirists love.

Great material to highlight the idiocy.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was sorted out on page 1, and now we're having the discussion that was already set in motion by the 'information' that brought us here.

The video didn't need to be real for these resulting debates to... for these concerns / assertions / realities to have merit.

What reality?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah but I'm correct even as I'm typical. Oh that's right we're the college educated on this side.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you've been here all this time and still need it explained to you either you'll never get, or you're paid "not" to.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just the fact that this says trump will win the popular vote shows this source is ridiculous.
Come on guys.... he's never going to win. Popular vote ha give me a break. Can anyone see that from where we are at this moment?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join