It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea claims it’s now able to nuke U.S. mainland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Looks like Kim is still at it. Completed a submarine missile launch August 25. A former U.S. nuclear negotiator says he hasn't miniaturized a nuclear warhead yet so nothing to worry about but what if hes bought one from somewhere else? Are they going to just keep ignoring the threat until a bomb goes off? He has said that he vows to do so.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In other news : pixies and unicorns have been spotted in Minnesota. Film at 11

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The threat to the U.S. mainland does not yet exist; there's no evidence North Korea has yet been able to miniaturize its nuclear weapons to fit into a warhead.

Clickbait. It gets the best of us sometimes.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

Pretty sure that would be the last nuclear warhead he would ever fire.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He could still buy one but yeah.. probably would be the last one he would ever fire. xD

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Will he be firing them from the the Great Lakes...because that is how close he would need to be for any of his nukes to hit the US mainland.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Can he also order american pizzas?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nobody has mentioned noko in awhile so its just that time again where lil Kim is feeling left out. These empty threats come around like clockwork.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

There are a lot of extremely intelligent and dedicated people that are looking out for things like bad state actors buying anything usable for nuclear devices etc...

They have ways to make certain cargo shipments just dissappear or interdict certain questionable vessels if strategically necessary...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
Looks like Kim is still at it. Completed a submarine missile launch August 25. A former U.S. nuclear negotiator says he hasn't miniaturized a nuclear warhead yet so nothing to worry about but what if hes bought one from somewhere else? Are they going to just keep ignoring the threat until a bomb goes off? He has said that he vows to do so.

www.usatoday.com...

I'll let you in on a secret we have people there letting us know what they are up to. And would stop any threat if action is needed. In fact I'll say that things have already happened to prevent there progress. Shipments are stopped accident occur amd people disapear remember when they made this claim allready. If they hit the point of being a threat we would hear of a nuclear mishap or an explosion at some munitions factory etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

North Korea's rocket technology is not much better than what the Soviets had during the space race.

They are a long way from being a threat.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The missile flew about 500 km across the East Sea and landed
in Japan's air identification zone, the longest flight yet by a
North Korean submarine-launched ballistic missile.

South Korean military officials said the test indicates that
the missile could fly 2,500 km at an ordinary trajectory.
english.chosun.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

He could still buy one but yeah.. probably would be the last one he would ever fire. xD

What everyone here is missing, the missiles that he does have are loaded with chems and yet the US govt. whitewashes it by saying, no nukes by the North. Seriously, them chem missiles are pointed at all military bases in Korea and Okinawa and Japan

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

There are a lot of extremely intelligent and dedicated people that are looking out for things like bad state actors buying anything usable for nuclear devices etc...

They have ways to make certain cargo shipments just dissappear or interdict certain questionable vessels if strategically necessary...

That's true, that is why I say this, the missiles are of chems, and most drugs going into Japan are from North Korea.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

What everyone here is missing, the missiles that he does have are loaded with chems and yet the US govt. whitewashes it by saying, no nukes by the North. Seriously, them chem missiles are pointed at all military bases in Korea and Okinawa and Japan

I dont think ayone is missing anything.
Little Leader has to decide what bodycount he is willing to die for. Chem, nuke, whatever.
He is only going to get a couple shots off before his fate is sealed and I dont think thats enough casualties for his ego.
edit on 27-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto I thought pizzas were Italian. Or wait, Mandela effect!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If North Korea did attack the US mainland like that, the US wouldn't need to do a thing, even China doesn't want that fallout. China would crush that bug before Kim knew what hit him.

See US no need to take out North Korea, we got them for you. Calm down.

Only reason Kim exists is North Korea is a good buffer between China and South Korea where we're stationed. It helps keep conflicts by proxy rather than direct. Less risk of world war.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Normally I would take it as more sword rattling by the No Koreans,but situation's being said,we are hated throughout the world,and with all these nukes unaccounted for I'm not real quick to discount it

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

United States policy has always been, and remains so to the best of my knowledge, a nuke is a chem is a bug, and all will receive the same response. A nuke.

NoKo launches any of those, and the U.S. response will be to turn the northern portion of the Korean Peninsula into glass, or at least the Pyong-yang portion of it.

Then it'll get nasty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join