It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opinions on male gender role activities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
so in my study of human nature i figure men are good for a few things... opening jars, #1... helping with bugs in home#2....choosing what tv program is suitable to watch...what clothing is appropriate for public.... knowing the time....and....cooking meat items...except for chicken.
some will even open a door now and again,,,oh they should be really good at complimenting the food items prepared by kitchen staff...especially the maine cook..
they are very good at driving very fast down the road...pretending to buy an alcohlic beverage...good thing for a female gender role to have some snacks and gifts on hand in case they are really bad fellows..(bar situation...man will stalk a female for 2.50$) so be pepared in a gender role for angrey mad at women types that used them for money
some males are good for a game of poool or selecting tunes to listen to...
what do you folks think a male is good for? some might even ...never mind a man might help ypu find work in the world ..butthat is usually up to self sufficiancy....men are really good at making work a dirty word... like hooker or pro...sad that is why i don't care for them...worky worcky

what is a better word for the defiled word that is work? occupational environment?
thanks for reading something of a rant although i am not completely ill from life yet and so what are male gender roles good for or what are the negatives? thanks sorry for the writing erroers i'm diagnoised with a diasability....stroke sufferer and asthma
:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Building anything more complicated than a mud hut.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Building a Mud Hut. Hey if that's what needs to be done...

edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I would normally give you a free pass for anything you write. But, I was called "borderline misandrist" for authoring the thread below.

How much should a woman trust a random man?

The original post in this thread is total misandry in my opinion. I wonder if anyone will agree with me.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I wasn't being sarcastic, if it came off that way. I've always been amazed at the trouble men will go to, to build stuff. Houses, high rises, skyscrapers, bridges.

It's quite amazing, really.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Here ya go Peppy!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
so what are male gender roles good for

Usually those of us males that are strong minded play major parts in building foundations for families...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I wasn't being sarcastic, if it came off that way. I've always been amazed at the trouble men will go to, to build stuff. Houses, high rises, skyscrapers, bridges.

It's quite amazing, really.

I wasn't either.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

at the sleazy bar i visit, a man said woman are architects too...was he telling a white lie...?to make me feel better aboutthis world? i know thhat men hate it when women understand man made ojbects or hold very high degrees... they don't even like a female to set a tent up...i have learned this in my observations of amle behaviors some women get you y mad about things of this nature...like if you don't do what they say in an emergency like an earthquake.." example ..." why didn't fld just tfollow procedures!" earthquakes are a common occurance nothing to be scared over.
i wonder just how many white lies i have been told too? do all men hate women n the work force or am i just loosing my mind?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

A stroke? Wow...that drives it right home for me. My sister( had 5 strokes ) is here now, her husband is currently his 5th vacation this year( out of town again ). She has days she is on the ball. She paints, cooks, trains dogs, gardening.. etc etc.
But then it tires her brain quickly. Slurs, cant walk, forgetful and so on. Thank god she taught me to propperly cook Chicken and fish. Oh! And eggs too.
I honestly can't tell you why we males are important. Well only one reason. Imho... it comes down to individuals, not everyone is bad.

I got more, but i dont know whats the right thing to say. Hmmmm🤔
edit on 25-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Confident men will go ahead and let that woman set up a tent. Confident men will get in the kitchen and show you they know how it's done. Confident men will show you how to do anything you wish to accomplish within his ability.

Just sayin

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Female and Males are equally perceived to 1 peppycat.
That is why 1 said plays part in family foundation building the females play the other major parts. There are psychological, physical and social inputs both must put together to build the foundation for a family...
edit on 8/25/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

God I like you, you're awesome. You give men too much credit.

HOWEVER - I give the best foot rubs. These are the facts.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

basic math helps me a bunch ...love to your sis suduko basic puzzles keep the brain functions for me drawing helps with mathtoo...hope she feals healthy and loved tell your sis a friend says hi to you and her.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Littleburgh... shes a member. Strokes or not. She's smarter than I on any given day. Always teaching. Suduko, yep she is still teaching me math. Math makes my Thinkerbox hurt.

And if Sublimecraft is offering foot rubs. TAKE IT!
LOL..🤗

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Despite the stereotypes of women in kitchens... True or False: most Chefs are men?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What you need is a nice, normal man. Someone to take you out of whatever s**t you're in at the moment. I hope you find your happiness! You deserve to.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Women build plenty. My mother built me into a real, strong, and independent man.

My wife built a home everywhere we've ended up. She created(read built, and with my help, of course) two beautiful kids. She also helped make me a responsible and caring man.

The truth is, at the end of the day, we all build each other and the lives around us.

There are many women who build the sky scrapers and satellites. Hell the first person to be a "computer scientist " writing millions of lines of code in paper and from scratch was a woman.

Without her Silicon Valley would simply not exist.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Oh Ohhhh, someone has been hitting the moscato

Don't worry, I have too

ruining my life just like us blokes do. Because we're pretty much useless...

*grabs empty mug... cries*

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You are one lucky and blessed man, brother..

I've read a lot of your posts. Shame some of us fall into the cracks and live in the shadows...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join