It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rends asunder his campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Trump, trying everything in his power to destroy his own candidacy and hand the presidency on a silver platter to Hillary has destroyed his reputation in all voting blocks, up until two days ago except one…his own voting support base is the only voting block he hasn’t tainted up until now.

Trump trying mightily to lose has now destroyed HIS OWN voting base support by gutting the very reason for their original enthusiasm: HIS TOUGH STAND ON IMMIGRATION.

That is amazing!

Dear folks we are looking at a rare political game that is a treasure to behold in terms of human folly.

Indeed Trump supporters at this point don’t know whether to sh__ or go blind their so confused

He has gutted the soul of his own campaign

edit on 24-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Have another and try again lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I'm watching Fox News, Trump is on Hannity at a townhall.

When he tried to sell the crowd is new "softened" immigration plan...he was boo'd. He tried a couple more times, and same result. A couple even stood up and yelled at him that "they broke the law".

It's fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No.no THE soul is "We'll go after islam and criminal illegals"
And money issues.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Criminal illegals don't LIKE trump nor do their relatives ,care to guess why?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: kruphix

Criminal illegals don't LIKE trump nor do their relatives ,care to guess why?

So you support letting immigrants stay that came here illegally, but haven't broken any other laws???

Because pretty sure Trump does now...which is basically endorsing Obama's DREAM Act.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I never thought he was serious about POTUS...

has this been his plan all along....? Look at who his top campaign people are....that doesn't set of alarm bells?

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 24-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Have another and try again lol.

In this case I’m not trying to be funny only lamenting the sheer folly of what we are witnessing.

A candidate who is trying to lose

Years from now---NO...not years maybe months or weeks they’ll be a movie made on this election…a satire of its menacing absurdity

Listen to the Trump followers try to still justify to themselves how they can still support this massive gamer and con man as he takes them on a roller coaster of pure street game...

When will they say STOP

We see your game--go away

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

When he tried to sell the crowd is new "softened" immigration plan...he was boo'd. He tried a couple more times, and same result. A couple even stood up and yelled at him that "they broke the law".

It's fun to watch.

I'm watching that same Town Hall. Thankfully, the majority of his supporters there do NOT want everyone who is here Illegally to simply be herded on trains and shipped out. I would say that 85%-90% responded with applause to Trump's question, "Would you prefer that we enable methods for the law abiding illegal residents to stay here?". He nodded approvingly and followed up by saying that he now considers it cruel to ship out families who have lived here for years. But they have to pay back and current taxes, and if they want to be citizens, follow the same path as all legal immigrants.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"" Trump rends asunder his campaign ""

Not making through my translator?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I would bet real money this was a con from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Trump rends asunder his campaign ""

Not making through my translator?

Why don’t you try ( with all due respect) thinking critically on this for once

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I like his new plan. Hopefully Trump will be the best president we've had in a long time. But let's be honest the most important issue in this election is to stop a vile woman in bought and paid for by goldman sachs, monsanto, the saudis, and everyone else.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: kruphix

It's fun to watch.

I'm watching that same Town Hall. Thankfully, the majority of his supporters there do NOT want everyone who is here Illegally to simply be herded on trains and shipped out. I would say that 85%-90% responded with applause to Trump's question, "Would you prefer that we enable methods for the law abiding illegal residents to stay here?". He nodded approvingly and followed up by saying that he now considers it cruel to ship out families who have lived here for years. But they have to pay back and current taxes, and if they want to be citizens, follow the same path as all legal immigrants.

LOL

You must have heard wrong, because the crowd overwhelmingly applauded the option to kick out families.

That is why he stumbled about, and tried to explain it to the crowd three or four times and kept asking them to try to change their mind.

His head nod wasn't of approval...it was more of a "Oh crap...these people really are crazy.".

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If he's trying to lose he's doing a terrible job of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
At this point I actually sincerely feel for the Trump supporters who I think he’s taking for a ride. Look…vote for that other guy, Johnson, or whatever the hell his name is.

Sure we’ll get the witch but we can unite together and stop her ass from giving us WWIII

Even though I disagree with them I feel that for this man to abuse these people is pretty f___ed up

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Or else he punked out to the corporate Oligarchy that wants their cheap illegal labor to keep the profit margins in favor of their investors; After all trump is a business man, not a politician.

so....no wall then?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
I like his new plan. Hopefully Trump will be the best president we've had in a long time. But let's be honest the most important issue in this election is to stop a vile woman in bought and paid for by goldman sachs, monsanto, the saudis, and everyone else.

AMEN TO THAT! We have to bring her asunder to defeat!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Willtell

Or else he punked out to the corporate Oligarchy that wants their cheap illegal labor to keep the profit margins in favor of their investors.

so....no wall then?

You might be right. But I don't think they had too hard a job of talking Trump into playing ball.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The wall and deporting 8 million illegals was the corner stone of his campaign.

Anyone that sucked up that BS was a fool.

Or perhaps the GOP has put pressure on Donald knowing full well Republicans will suffer greatly by pissin off all minorities like Trump has done.
He's just playing the political game now that he claimed to hate early in his campaign.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join