It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors bill & melinda gates foundation behind Kenyan mass sterilizations and ZIKA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
One can find plenty of these rumors spreading sites, so I thought where there is smoke there is fire, here are some:

Kenyan Mass Sterilizations

Brazilian ZIKA

If they are true, and bill gates has the end responsibility, than he is guilty of crimes against humanity. Moreover this in Kenya happened through WHO tetanus vaccinations, than according to present international laws, there should be an UN Internal Affairs Tribunal held in The Hague about it, to find the truth, could be bill gates is innocent. On the other hand could be depopulation scenario experiments by trial-and-error, like test runs. If there does not come a Tribunal there will come a lot of paranoia in the world cutting both ways, elite for the common people, and common people for the elite

edit on 24-8-2016 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 24-8-2016 by galien8 because: revision

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Gates and the rest of the gang are super messed up for doing this. It's been something I like to for a little bit do to get drunk at a bar and rant and rave how Bill Gates wants us all dead. Nobody else really wants to hear it though. Everybody actually thinks he's good for donating money and not leaving his kids an insane amount in his will.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's no rumour that gates is for population control.

Frankly, he isn't wrong to think it- there's too damn many of us, and it's not getting better.

Not a great way of fixing it, though.
Not that I've got a better idea.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
One can find plenty of these rumors spreading sites, so I thought where there is smoke there is fire, here are some:

Kenyan Mass Sterilizations

Brazilian ZIKA

If they are true, and bill gates has the end responsibility, than he is guilty of crimes against humanity. Moreover this in Kenya happened through WHO tetanus vaccinations, than according to present international laws, there should be an UN Internal Affairs Tribunal held in The Hague about it, to find the truth, could be bill gates is innocent. On the other hand could be depopulation scenario experiments by trial-and-error, like test runs. If there does not come a Tribunal there will come a lot of paranoia in the world cutting both ways, elite for the common people, and common people for the elite

Bill Gates wants to ruin world health with his sterilization BS as he ruined the world’s computers with his lousy OS

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Show me the thousands if not millions of sterile kenyan women. Prove to me that the dosage of the HCG antigen in the vaccine is enough to cause permanent sterilization.

Zika virus was a ticking time bomb just like any other virus which is transmitted via anthropod.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

Nobody else really wants to hear it though.

Yes when you talk about it to much, you will lose friends, however this filters out your real friends, however what I said don't talk about it to much anyways. Thank God we got abovetopsecret.com for that

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Frankly, he isn't wrong to think it- there's too damn many of us, and it's not getting better.

I came up with an idea: 30 decimates in 120 years, then world population is around 300 million. The Georgia Guide Stones said 500 million and a former CEO of a plant physiology institute, which I worked with said 300 million (then there is in 80 years from now just enough energy from wind and sun for them all)

Decimate by lottery, exterminate 10% by this lottery, each round all people equal change, top down approach, start with the elite to give a good example, down to the common people.

razzias, concentration camps, destruction camps, gassing, cremation ovens, but we all know whats that like

Don't make a mistake about that, in first round 700 million needs to be decimated

Survival rate each round 90% guaranteed to live another 4 years, than next round

Power Ration 1 to 9: with 9 people one can easily execute a 10th

When your honest with your plans, people will buy it, however when they are in the unlucky 10% THEY WILL REVOLT

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Bill Gates wants to ruin world health with his sterilization BS as he ruined the world’s computers with his lousy OS

I think so too

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
It's no rumour that gates is for population control.

Not a great way of fixing it, though.

There's not too many of us, there's too many bill gates types in the world. The super rich are the ones using vast amounts of resources to enrich their private lives, then leaving their messes for us to clean up. Who gets rich from fracking, off shore drilling? How many patents have been bought and buried that would have made life on planet earth happier and cleaner for us all?

Melinda gates gives me the creeps. There is something really wrong with these people. Maybe they're not people any longer.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul

Show me the thousands if not millions of sterile kenyan women. Prove to me that the dosage of the HCG antigen in the vaccine is enough to cause permanent sterilization.

Zika virus was a ticking time bomb just like any other virus which is transmitted via anthropod.

The Catholic Bishops and Doctors Association of Kenya have investigated it and analyzed the vaccine samples (vials). I don't think they are stupid.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Melinda gates gives me the creeps. There is something really wrong with these people. Maybe they're not people any longer.

I only have seen bill gates in (live) television, never his wife melinda, only on photo's in Kenya between the natives, good be very very hypocritical

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Wait I thought the Rockefellers were behind Zika?

Can't the conspiracy theorists stick with one as it starting to get confusing.

And globalresearch isn't the best of sources...you should actually research what the Bill Gates foundation actually does before blindly believing what certain sites say.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

As I said one can find a lot of websites spreading the rumors, one that claims to be THE website of American Catholics, they promote the findings of the Bishops and Catholic Doctors Association in Kenya of sterilizing hormone present in tetanus vaccine samples:

Catholic Website

however they indeed do not implicate the bill & melinda gates foundation, however again a lot of websites do. Global Research is a ALEXA Ranking Top 10,000 website in USA (of billions of websites) for what it is worth, I thought because of that that the site has some authority as publisher.

new topics

top topics

join