It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary on Kimmel Show laughs off email scandal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Indigo5

This is a total middle finger to the entire public.

Short vid. Only a minute long, but likely to make your blood boil.

youtu.be...

This is really strange. I get that people start with an opinion and world view and it tends to skew perception...

But you headline says she "laughs off email scandal"??????

I didn't see her laugh??? Did you???

::sigh::

No. She didn't actually laugh. Instead she went on a scripted talk show and made joking remarks about a very serious crime that should disqualify her for the presidency.

Is that a more suitable thread title for you?

Maybe if you throw your toys out the pram you'll get your way. There is nothing that disqualifies her from a) running for President and b) appearing on a chat show. Its ridiculous that you'd hint at such.

As much as you fear it she will be running, perhaps its time for opposition to try and promote something else... maybe their policies or ideas rather than the hate and fear campaign.

originally posted by: UKTruth
She obviously knows she is untouchable (or at least thinks she is). That's why she laughs at her criminal activity, wonders what difference it makes in relation to dead Americans, and continues to lie every time she opens her mouth.

Where was the laugh? More blah blah blah coming from you again. Every thread the same rhetoric gets debunked but you come back over and over with the same tripe.

How do you know what she is "wondering" and claiming she lies every time she opens her mouth is in fact a .... LIE. Shock.

Maybe I should create a thread for every time Trump has smirked while making a hateful or racist comment. I'm guessing i'd get banned for spamming the forum.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

No, pathetic is saying you work out when you have an ass so big it needs it's own zipcode.

She works out all the time? So, sending tweets are now considered "working out"?

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I love ripping on Hillary as much as the next guy. But with our ammo stockpile on her I'm disappointed that was what you used.

Sorry didn't mean to offend any Twitter users/followers.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21165399]CriticalStinker[/post

I don't 'support' Hillary, either. Both candidates are horrible, and WE THE PEOPLE deserve much, much better. But, since that's not going to happen in the next 3 months, and I can either throw my vote away, not vote at all, or vote for the slightly lesser of two evils. So, I'll hold my nose, (and stomach), and vote for Hillary. I won't be proud of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

That was Hillary and Trumps plan all along.
edit on 24-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

youtu.be...

This is really strange. I get that people start with an opinion and world view and it tends to skew perception...

No. She didn't actually laugh. Instead she went on a scripted talk show and made joking remarks about a very serious crime that should disqualify her for the presidency.

Maybe if you throw your toys out the pram you'll get your way. There is nothing that disqualifies her from a) running for President and b) appearing on a chat show. Its ridiculous that you'd hint at such.

As much as you fear it she will be running, perhaps its time for opposition to try and promote something else... maybe their policies or ideas rather than the hate and fear campaign.

She obviously knows she is untouchable (or at least thinks she is). That's why she laughs at her criminal activity, wonders what difference it makes in relation to dead Americans, and continues to lie every time she opens her mouth.

Where was the laugh? More blah blah blah coming from you again. Every thread the same rhetoric gets debunked but you come back over and over with the same tripe.

How do you know what she is "wondering" and claiming she lies every time she opens her mouth is in fact a .... LIE. Shock.

Maybe I should create a thread for every time Trump has smirked while making a hateful or racist comment. I'm guessing i'd get banned for spamming the forum.

Perhaps you should refrain from attacks on me.

She does laugh in the interview and belittles the whoie issue - watch the full interview.

I don't have to guess about her wondering as she did it aloud under questioning... "What difference at this point does it make" in relation to how Americans died (it probably makes a difference to the families, just a thought).

As for lying every time she opens her mouth, it's a figure of speech. I must admit, I think I heard her tell the truth once some time back in the 90's, so you're right, it's not every time she opens her mouth.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

youtu.be...

First off, chill with the insults. I didn't attack you at all.

Second, I'm not a Trump supporter so check your assumptions

Third, the reason why she hasn't been disqualified from the election is because she's connected and hasn't been indicted ( yet. )

I care about this because I care about who's running the country I live in. FACTUALLY, she did break the law a few times. So if I get pissed at that, too bad.

If you feel this thread has no place on ATS, then simply don't post on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Unfortunately the indoctrination is so ingrained in society, the two party system may never be killed. They are two big, powerful, and actually agree on so much so that most interests are shared ( corporate interests). This results in people calling you a supporter of the other side of the coin when you may like one of the notches on the side. This is why Hillary will win. Trump is a stunt clown, the only person capable of guaranteeing her the win. I wounder honestly if the real powers to be take turns funding one party every so often then swapping for the illusion of change. God knows we have seen no good change in quite some time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hillary is like "a good ole boy" in a small town whos family is the sheriff and deputies and gets away with murder.
edit on 24-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

First off, chill with the insults. I didn't attack you at all.

Second, I'm not a Trump supporter so check your assumptions

Third, the reason why she hasn't been disqualified from the election is because she's connected and hasn't been indicted ( yet. )

I care about this because I care about who's running the country I live in. FACTUALLY, she did break the law a few times. So if I get pissed at that, too bad.

If you feel this thread has no place on ATS, then simply don't post on it.

Firstly, where did I insult you?

Secondly, where did I assume you were a Trump supporter?

Thirdly, oh right yes, "connection" thats why. Its all just a conspiracy to get her into office. If she wins by voters its fraud. Of course

Yes you may care about whose running the country, a claim that all voters can take for themselves. And guess what, if Hillary gets more voters from these people who "care" then she wins because she is who they want. And you'll just have to live with it.

Trump has also FACTUALLY broken the law many times, where are you crying about this?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's working.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"he makes up stuff to use against me"

And then the Clinton supporters repeat that, even seeing as how her vile deeds are public knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join