It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Conversation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So I believe my House is active in terms of EVPs. I record my Sleep just to see what I say in my Sleep. Just for the Fun of it. Turns out my Room is a Hotbed of EVPs. In this latest clip i believe i captured 2 Spirits arguing with each other. At 5 seconds is where I believe the Spirits start argueing on the unaltered clip. I altered the audio and i got 2 phrases out of it.

1) EVIL Man
2)Suck my Dick

I tagged the unaltered audio clip as interesting because of the sound at 5 seconds.I wanted to see what i would get if i slowed down the audio using wavepad so im not sure if this is Auditory pareidolia.

soundcloud.com...

soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Are you positive that you can rule out yourself talking in your sleep? (perhaps alter Egos etc...)

Perhaps a test with video as well might be called for here.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Are you positive that you can rule out yourself talking in your sleep? (perhaps alter Egos etc...)

Perhaps a test with video as well might be called for here.

Im pretty positive that I can rule myself out most of the time. Sometimes its a bit harder to tell. I can usually rule myself out after i amplify the audio to peak loudness using wavepad. I can also rule out any outside noise patterns, Ive thrown away a few clips that I thought was something but turned out it was outside.

I've been thinking lately about doing that as I am very curious as to what the Camera would pick up to see if there is any Correlations between EVP Time Stamps and whats seen on Video. I just need to get myself to the store and buy a decent Night Time Recorder. I tried to use my Laptop Camera but its 2 dark. I need Night Vision.

For example in this simple EVP clip you can here me do a Moan and just before I take a breath go you can here a Spirit say Hi to me in my Sleep.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

Take a look at this EVP. I didnt have to do much audio wise just enhanced a little bit. To me the voice sounds female. And its almost like they are trying to communicate with me through my dreams. Just before the Spirit says "Alright" its almost like I respond in my sleep to what it said as I seemed to "Agree" with it by moaning. 

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Another possibility to be considered would also be possession.

top topics

join