It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Footage! Looks authentic!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

On another YouTube channel everyone is stating that it's obviously CGI, but it doesn't look like that to me.

Your thoughts?

This one kind of stopped me in my tracks (seen so much bs out there) and I was like wait, wtf?

That's a pretty good hoax if it's a hoax. Best I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

One of the oldest videos that I can remember. Been proven to be fake for a while now from what I know.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Must have been animatronic like some sort of puppet, but that's pretty sophisticated with that eye blink.

You must admit that it's a damn fine hoax as far as hoaxes go..

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's strange how the number unique Alien cases has plummeted to the point where all this stuff from 8-10 years ago is being recycled. The ATS thread today about Buildings on Mars, is just a regurgitation of an image that ATS discussed in 2008.

Maybe we've entered a quiet time. Or, the aliens decided to get out of here before World-War-III begins.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The dancing baby on Ally Mcbeal was more realistic.
MY GOSH!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Wait, if the two soldiers were arrested for filming illegally, why would the people who arrested them then release the video anyway? Where has the rationale gone from this site?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

I remember sitting in a dark room with my buddy when I was 14 - 15, was the early days of the internet, and we would scour programs like lime wire and Napster for videos like this.
Back then this was pretty damn creepy, it was supposed to be a 'secret' leaked video ya know.
Websites like live leak, YouTube, etc didn't even exist back then.
So you can see in today's world of technology it can easily be dismissed, but back then, it had that mystery factor, the deepest parts of the Web, it was just a video, with a straight forward title, and no back story or comments, you had to do research and most of the time nothing would pop up about those old alien videos.

The alien interrogation video comes to mind.
I'd post the video but I am on my phone, not sure how to do that.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I found another thread on this from 2008
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Omg captured alive alien creepy ...is it real?

The "alien" is a CGI made by a brazilian artist, Philipe Kling David, for a movie entitled "Relato de um MIB".

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Thanks. Sorry for reposting. I tried to check for it on ATS thought I couldn't find it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The guy is a genius, his website is worth checking out...
www.mundogump.com.br...

As is his portfolio site, where you will find a link to the captured EBE...
The Captive Grey

I agree with the OP, that eye-blink is amazing work.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Can people stop and think for a minute. Aliens with technology far more advanced than us fly across space land/crash here and when captured look and behave like a captured pet!?!?!?!?! Not a chance in hell. WE are the pets compared to them!

I put more faith in Aliens behaving like Paul (from the film Paul) than any of these shaky, dark, frightened animal videos.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Can people stop and think for a minute. Aliens with technology far more advanced than us fly across space land/crash here and when captured look and behave like a captured pet!?!?!?!?! Not a chance in hell. WE are the pets compared to them!

I put more faith in Aliens behaving like Paul (from the film Paul) than any of these shaky, dark, frightened animal videos.

Calm down, it's not real...the OP was just amazed by it, as a lot of people most probably have been.
And, how in hell do we know which way a supposed captured alien would behave?
Scared?...Unintelligible?...Hurt or injured...more than likely.

The guy who created this paid a lot of attention to detail [eye blinks, facial muscles etc.] and did an amazing job.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
sometimes i can't believe the things people think are real.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
sometimes i can't believe the things people think are real.

ATS has seriously opened my eyes to the gullibility of some people.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
On another YouTube channel everyone is stating that it's obviously CGI, but it doesn't look like that to me.

This video was one of the "Captive Gray" videos. These were CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) artwork by Brazilian CGI artist Philipe Kling David . The videos were created by him as part of his story called "O relato de um MIB" ("The report of a MIB"). The video was created by Philipe Kling David using the 3dsMax software package, on a weekend.

I posted details, links and supporting evidence a while back at:
www.isaackoi.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Nope...thats an old video...one of the older "captured alien" videos. He started choking, they tried to help but couldnt.

I believe 2 puppeteers were asked about it being a puppet and they agreed the giveaway was it was in the dark, cant see behind it for obvious reasons, and it has all the indications, reactions, and movements of puppets.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Personally, I DO believe in UFOs and aliens. That's not to say that UFOs are piloted by aliens, they may be probes for all we know, sent to observe or they may be probes that were sent out to scout for life in the Galaxy and just happened to find Earth.
I'm a believer because I've had my own sightings. Things that, no matter how hard I tried, I could find no credible reason for them to be just a balloon or a cloud.
There are 2 sighting that stand out and those 2 are the reason I believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aliens were like, if we we bring these earthican idiots to the intergalatoc federation we might get kixked out too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

We are more advanced than pirranah but if you crashed your hot airballoon into a school of them i bet you would be plenty scared.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is not fake. A while back someone with experience in doing ops for movies said that it would take an entire studio to do this and couldn't be done in someone's house.

What I did myself why to lighten up the picture to show what was going on in the dark areas. It was very interesting. I'll let you all do the work. Your mission is to prove it false by ------

The muscle movements and postures are way too difficult to mimic, and CGI lends itself to being easily determined.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join