It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange assassination attempt fears after man spotted scaling Ecuadorian Embassy walls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

"People panicked after Wikileaks revealed that an unknown man had climbed the building where Assange has been holed-up for four years"

"Fans of Julian Assange feared an assassination attempt was made against the Wikileaks founder after an intruder scaled the walls of the Ecuadorian Embassy last night.

People panicked after Wikileaks revealed that an unknown man had climbed the building where Assange has been holed-up for four years.

Police are now hunting for the suspect after he fled when he was confronted by security guards."

Julian Assange assassination attempt fears after man spotted scaling Ecuadorian Embassy walls

Wow. I knew they would be dispatching contract killers to take him out. Who put out the hit? Too much truth.He's naming names and can hurt powerful people. TPTB must be scared of the "October surprise" that Wikileaks plans to release.
Hopefully he can play it safe and watch his back.
edit on 22-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added text

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Assange done pissed off Spiderman.

My money is on a copycat of the Trump Tower climber or just a kid looking for quick fame.

Urban free climbing is becoming quite an internet trend. Only way to use a selfie stick without looking like a t##t, to be fair. The fact that he ran away when confronted kind of points that direction, but who knows.

If it was one of these types, I think we can definitely chalk it up to mental illness.

edit on 22-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Think about who he has hurt the most. Thats probably the answer to "Who". I'm not surprised this happened, What I am surprised about is it hasn't happened earlier.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Sounds like a scheme Assange is using to exploit his situation. He does his best to stay in the media spotlight and when he starts to fade there is always something that occurs that puts him back in it.

Since no one has been captured its impossible to say it was an assassination attempt.

Also the Embassy of Ecuador is not a stand alone embassy. It shares space with the Embassy of Columbia.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

Your link is called Russian Darwinism

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sounds like a scheme Assange is using to exploit his situation. He does his best to stay in the media spotlight and when he starts to fade there is always something that occurs that puts him back in it.

Since no one has been captured its impossible to say it was an assassination attempt.

That;s the only way to stay unforgotten in today's media society. If the problem isn't in the news no one cares any more. Also, i heard the guy was caught and arrested?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The guy was probably a bit mixed up and thought it was Buck House.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Police are now hunting for the suspect after he fled when he was confronted by security guards."

Fled how? By diving off the building? If he climbed back down or even when he climbed up he would have been in plain sight of the many guards preventing Julian from sneaking away?

Whoops, mysterious dude gets away... which way did he go, which way did he go?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What was the last he revealed?
Since it seems that was of interest?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's probably the The Family cult.

He spent his whole childhood fleeing from them, so maybe there still coming for him... lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Everything I have seen says the suspect was caught by embassy security and fled the scene. I am assuming by caught they mean security caught the guy in the act but did not actually apprehend the guy. Police are still looking for him.

My comments about Assange is based on how quickly people are willing to jump on the assassination band wagon when there are 0 facts to support it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Haha... it should probably be an Olympic event. At least Russia would win a few more.

London does have a free climbing scene though.

BTW, I like your short story/poetry. Keep em coming.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

And yet none of you seem to have noticed that Assange's personal lawyer, a prominent human rights lawyer who has associations with George Cluny's wife...herself a leading human rights lawyer, has recently been ASSASSINATED.
A supposed 'suicide', although we all know it wasn't...Thrown in front of a train! Dead!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

George Carlin quoted;" Remember, the squeaky wheel is the first one to be replaced "

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Everything I have seen says the suspect was caught by embassy security and fled the scene. I am assuming by caught they mean security caught the guy in the act but did not actually apprehend the guy. Police are still looking for him.

My comments about Assange is based on how quickly people are willing to jump on the assassination band wagon when there are 0 facts to support it.

But i mean.. What other reason would you have to scale the embassy?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Did the suspect know he was climbing an Embassy wall? Have you seen what the Embassy looks like? It looks more like row homes than an actual embassy. Did the suspect get the wrong Embassy?

This is the Embassy in question -

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Has anyone thought it may have been a fan?Who climbed the building and met Assange for bragging rights/Publicity?But caught in the act.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Did the suspect know he was climbing an Embassy wall? Have you seen what the Embassy looks like? It looks more like row homes than an actual embassy. Did the suspect get the wrong Embassy?

This is the Embassy in question -

That is a good question, he could have just been a really stupid thief. I don't have an answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
probably a clinton aide.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join