It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange assassination attempt fears after man spotted scaling Ecuadorian Embassy walls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
And yet none of you seem to have noticed that Assange's personal lawyer, a prominent human rights lawyer … has recently been ASSASSINATED.

Yet the Inquest, which examined John Jones' mental state (he was a patient in a psychiatric hospital), does come up with a different view. Besides, John Jones represented other clients, some quite nasty. Maybe his conscience in representing nasties and rapists was catching up with him.

Anyhoo, back to topic. Why would anyone bother with assassinating Assange who is voluntarily sitting in the embassy and whose activities are doubtlessly monitored? Perhaps a woman's rights group? This is just a prank being blown up for publicity purposes.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well I'll say this it is very unusual for a person to attempt to break into an embassy. So whatever this person had in mind his intentions were bad. Being the same one Assange is in after the wiki leaks releases is one heck of a coinsidence that even Vegas odds makers wouldn't touch.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well I'll say this it is very unusual for a person to attempt to break into an embassy.

Was he/she trying to break in? The article says the person was climbing the wall. Trying to break into an embassy with all the CCTV et al would be amateurish at best.

If you wanted Assange dead then you would ask Putin to give you some polonium.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well I'll say this it is very unusual for a person to attempt to break into an embassy.

Was he/she trying to break in? The article says the person was climbing the wall. Trying to break into an embassy with all the CCTV et al would be amateurish at best.

If you wanted Assange dead then you would ask Putin to give you some polonium.

So the USA does not possess its own polonium to do the wet job?
Post the Litvinenko affair, the last thing any government intent on assassination would think of is radioactive poisoning. It would prove government involvement, and the only such one with any motive to terminate Assange with extreme prejudice is the USA, making it the obvious suspect. So your comment amounts to an accusation as vacuous as the original attempt by the British authorities to frame Putin for the murder of Alexander Litvinenko. Anyone working in the hotel where the two Russian KGB agents had tea with Litvinenko could have secretly slipped polonium into the tea he had ordered. It is readily available on the international black market for radioactive material, so anyone with enough money could have obtained it. Putin was merely the patsy.
edit on 23-8-2016 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Putin was responsible for many deaths of journalists and former intelligence officers who opted not to support Putin anymore. The use of Polonium as an assassination tool is a trademark of Russian intelligence services.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oh FFS - for " open winded " conspiracists - this thread is pretty devoid of any thinking " outside teh box "

HINT :

how much do you think a gonzo journalism essay titled " the day i interviewed assage " would be worth in syndication

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

How do you know it was a journalist wanting to interview Assange? Assange has been good at giving interviews so what would the reason be for trying to "sneak" into the embassy to interview him?

Occam's razor I think is more appropriate in that some unknown person climbed over the gate / wall at the Embassy, got caught by security and fled. Until he is caught and gives an explanation all we know is he climbed a wall. There is nothing linking this to Assange.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i dont - and further do not claim it was - have you tried reading this thread // - its pretty much obsessed with the assange // assaination angle

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Xcathdra

i dont - and further do not claim it was - have you tried reading this thread // - its pretty much obsessed with the assange // assaination angle

I have read the thread and have posted several times that it could be something other than the assassination fear mongering.

My comment to your post was because of -

HINT :

how much do you think a gonzo journalism essay titled " the day i interviewed assage " would be worth in syndication

Did I misunderstand the intent behind your post?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Should read:

Gratitude for Wikileaks Work Reaches Fever Pitch, Assange Fan Climbs Fence to Give Donation in Person

Why must everything be so negative all the time?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Removed Spam

edit on 8/30/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Probably just some drunk. But no surprise that a paranoid with a god complex would panic. We have to remember that Assaunge is the most important person who has ever lived. Except in the minds of the other 7.5 billion people on the planet

top topics

<< 1   >>

join