It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Humans Just Sacrificed Their Jobs At CERN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

www.universetoday.com...

Yes, despite what some people were clearly meant to believe, jobs are about the only thing being sacrificed at CERN recently. After a strange video depicting what was meant to look like a human sacrifice on its Geneva campus went viral, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) launched an official investigation to get to the bottom of it.

Just an update on the CERN incident. Maybe hype but basically goes on to say that they are investigating and jobs "may" be lost.
edit on 22-8-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
Thank you for the update...what an interesting twist.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
www.yahoo.com...

www.universetoday.com...

Yes, despite what some people were clearly meant to believe, jobs are about the only thing being sacrificed at CERN recently. After a strange video depicting what was meant to look like a human sacrifice on its Geneva campus went viral, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) launched an official investigation to get to the bottom of it.

Just an update on the CERN incident. Maybe hype but basically goes on to say that they are investigating and jobs "may" be lost.

They're obviously only being fired so their "suicides" are more believable when they shoot themselves in the backs of their heads for revealing the secret rituals.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No jobs will be lost they are just responding in a way you would expect them to respond. Next time they will take precautions before doing whatever they were doing.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Interesting was this piece,

' While the prank does seem to have a sense of irony to it – as if its specifically mocking tho conspiracy theorists who think evil things go on there – the last thing CERN wants is negative publicity'

Well, they have had plenty of the negatives, and besides, they are are a rule unto themselves anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm still not entirely convinced it was a "prank". /r/conspiracy had some stuff that made me lift an eyebrow.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

' While the prank does seem to have a sense of irony to it – as if its specifically mocking tho conspiracy theorists who think evil things go on there – the last thing CERN wants is negative publicity'

It was way too realistic to dismiss it as mockery to 'conspiracy theorists'... Nice excuse though.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I assume that I've missed something that is crucial to understanding the direction of this thread..... excuse me while I google CERN Sacrafices?

-Alee

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Anything in particular you were impressed by? I find it a hassle to navigate Reddit.

I'm surprised this got an official response at all. Interesting I guess.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Bet those oh so clever physicists, taking the piss out of the likes of us, aren't feeling quite so clever now they might be booted out for being complete idiots...oh the irony.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Yes probably.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hard to tell if it's real or not.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

originally posted by: smurfy

' While the prank does seem to have a sense of irony to it – as if its specifically mocking the conspiracy theorists who think evil things go on there – the last thing CERN wants is negative publicity'

It was way too realistic to dismiss it as mockery to 'conspiracy theorists'... Nice excuse though.

Yes, that's why I mentioned that they are in charge of themselves, after their quote, or at least that writer's quote.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't think I want a bunch of crazy jokesters/Satanists?working with the world's largest super collider.Either or makes me nervous.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i don't feel comfortable thinking about scientists who play with black hole machines during the day and sacrifice humans during night...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Anything in particular you were impressed by? I find it a hassle to navigate Reddit.

I'm surprised this got an official response at all. Interesting I guess.

It's a bit spread out but most of it is Here .

Apparently someone is actually missing, and there was blood on the dagger (grainy photo evidence only). I did not look too deep into it though.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ok, I see.. so what specifically convinced you?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I'm not convinced either way, It's just enough for me to think it *might* be BS. As i said, I haven't looked into it enough to really say one thing or another, Just looked at enough to make me raise an eyebrow mostly. Plus, doesn't CERN have a history with people disappearing?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well, maybe there were something behind the "Satanic ritual abuse" "panic"..

Only a kid would believe that they ever got rid of MK-Ultra or other mind control type programs. If you're doing illegal stuff in secret and you're caught - being a criminal. Is it up to us as citizens to believe you when you the criminal after having committed a crime tells us you're gonna stop doing the crime that you were doing but we won't really have any way of knowing for sure either way so it doesn't really count as we'll have to take your word for it.

And look at the blatant occult nature of the societies of these people and their beliefs. Their Eyes Wide Shut type parties. That's facts, that's the type of thing they do. And that's only what we can see from the outside, not what truly goes on behind the scenes. How far is it from occult secret societies and occult rituals to.. occult sacrifice? These pathologically destructive psychopaths ruling the World? That plan false flags that kill thousands of people on specific dates. Yeah, these people should be the first suspects on a whole laundry list of issues we deal with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join