It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump = John Titor +probably causing Mandela Effect +has Tesla secrets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

That is why I started the thread declaring Donald Trump as the modern day Moses. He is in touch with "something" that we can't describe, because it's not real to us.. not yet anyway.

Remember 2 months ago when President Trump described the "incident in France" regarding refugees, and everyone thought he was hallucinating? Then, the next night, there was a refugee-related riot.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: KalDarryl

Do you have any links? Im super curious. Everything does seem awful strange doesnt it. Trumps behavior at times is so odd, that maybe while seeming baffoonish to us, its not, because we just dont have enough information to put it in context. Like Darth Jar Jar (theory).

Wild theories for wild times. Do you ever get the feeling that us peasants are totally out of the loop?

No links. He talked about douglas during Black History month like he was still alive. This week he talked about the civil war and how Andrew Jackson felt about it.

Darth Jar jar is totally true though. Ahmed Best has confirmed some of it vaguely.

This story started as a joke but the more trump talks about history the more I believe it. Trump = Titor.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Maybe the Bowling Green Massacre happened in the original time line where Jeb Bush became president (Just a guess). It was so horrible that Trump/Titor had to go back and run for president.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Titor = hoax
J Titor = DJ Trump

But there is another contender...

Titor = Marlin B. Pohlman

Who?

ATS, 2011: U.S. Scientist Patents Time Machine. Possible Connection To John Titor?

But things are not going well for him...

In addition to Pohlman’s mysterious claims, there is the question of his possible connection to a man known as John Titor, who claimed to be from the future, but was sent back to 1975 so he could retrieve computer parts to debug their attempts to use ancient software. People began connecting the two when it was discovered Pohlman’s patent application was strikingly similar to time machine plans Titor published in a time traveler forum years before.

The fact his patent application has not been approved is probably a good thing, because earlier this year he admitted to an Oregon judge, “I probably made a math error.” He wasn’t in court to discuss his patent application though, he was in court facing charges alleging he drugged and sexually assaulted four women between the ages of 19 and 27. The latest update on his court troubles indicate he is awaiting trial, and trying to make the court-issued bail amount of $1.5 million.

Depending on the outcome, we might eventually see Pohlman come back with an improved plan to warp time and change his present situation.

mysteriousuniverse.org - The Time Machine Chronicles: Where Nuts and Pencil-necks Collide.

Apparently, Pohlman was obsessed with Titor. He had to undergo chemo 3 times for cancer. It was under one of those sessions he claims his mind powers grew. It was then that he wrote his patent. But his "brain powers" did not grow that much because he was drugging women with a mixture of T&C-25, ecstasy, and laughing gas, then raping them (www.dailymail.co.uk... ). I think he is doing time.

Will the real John Titor please stand up!

ATS: John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (page 1 of 19).

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ok this is kind of freaky...
Future proves past

twitter

edit on 571818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Hmmm...

John G Trump is a very interesting character.

Here's his wiki entry: en.wikipedia.org...

you need to show pictures of John G. Trump of when he was Julian Assange's age.

A younger picture of John G Trump
edit on 13-5-2018 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Interesting...

JA

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes, Biff Tannen, errr DJT, stole the sports almanac and came back through time to put his name on buildings while the world around falls apart.

I've seen this movie.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie
Trump Pence
Trumpence
Trumpets

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
a reply to: tweetie
Trump Pence
Trumpence
Trumpets

OK.
This thread gets a boost when someone brings the side by side pics and overlay of John G. TRUMP, Jesse PRESSLEY AND Julian Assange.

Best evidence I have seen for time travel

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So they all time traveled only once? Or do they time travel all the time?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
Upload isn't working on my tablet and locked out of my memes.
Hope this will do

link
edit on 2023/29/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Wow, what a thread! I wish there was more than 6 pages of replies because I could read about this all day. Thanks OP

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join