It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump = John Titor +probably causing Mandela Effect +has Tesla secrets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The one compelling story that comes out of any discussion involving "Titor", concerns the mention of the IBM-5100, and why "Titor" had to appropriate one. It is mentioned earlier in this thread as well, but if you go into the suspected detail as to why the IBM 5100 may be so important, it is all about time itself.

The chatter about the IBM 5100 having a "reversible binary" engine is utter nonsense.
What it did have, however, was optimizing compilers that looked ahead to see if an iterative loop would always produce the same result, and it would just generate one line of code that passed that value to whatever variable that was to be assigned to it.

This kind of optimization, common and much more advanced today, would have been crucial in boosting the speed of what we would consider an ancient system, but back then, it gave it the speed that scientists and mathematicians required in so many of the revelations that were to come after.

So, the suspected "reason" that "Titor" needed a 5100 was suposedly because of an anomaly with the UNIX date/time function (based upon the number of seconds since "UNIX epoch") in software that was implemented using the 5100's machine language. The Unix epoch is the time 00:00:00 UTC on 1 January 1970 and has a range of 136 years, however due to it's complexity of using signed numbers and also that it computed "leap seconds", more than half of that range is in the past. This leaves the highest date that it can compute to be in 2038.

The date/time function was written in assembly language and the algorithm interfaced with the 5100's real time clock, a motherboard chip. The RTC further breaks down time to milliseconds (Today, it is Microseconds), but requires the 1 second running count to do so. Thus they needed a working model to fix what ever that anomaly was.

It is suspect that the anomaly occurred because the "UNIX Epoch" runs out in 2038, and they did not have access to the original assembly code so it could be modified, nor did they have the assembler and linker required to re-compile it.

It is suggested that without this fix, specific development in further refining time travel would not have been possible, and perhaps some people were being "lost in time", for lack of a more accurate reason.

I find the Titor story remarkable in the implication of this machine, both in it's past importance, but how it may have been required in the future.

The speculation of links to Tesla, Titor, J.Trump, D.Trump, Pence and Valient Thor are fantastically amusing, super Speculative at best, and really makes ATS fun again.

One thing emerges though; In all of this, there are these bits of technical minutia that are remarkable in the way they can be fit together. Fascinating, very scary... but entertaining for sure. Go ATS!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
perhaps that's why he's so blunt - if he screws up, he can always go back in time and fix it. that being said, the mandela effect should be all over his speeches.

i wonder if there's a timeline in which he shouts "burn the witch".

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I've been catching up on the Mandela Effect thread and thinking that one of the reasons why the ME affects American pop culture and company names is because if indeed time travelers jump across multiple timelines, they need some kind of reference points to know where they are. And if they are American, what better way to set these pointers to be brand names of US products, shows, etc. When they arrive or start a new timeline they can Google these brands, logos, etc to figure out where they are. For instance if I could time travel and set off a parallel timeline, I would make damn sure that to change something that will exist a long time into the future like some company's branding or name. I mean Trump is a businessman, this is probably why branding of products, songs and movies would be excellent pointers that he can easily influence. And that's why the phenomenon is in English, why would he set his pointers in Chinese?! Probably never imagined that timelines could overlap and sometimes converge and people would notice. So that explains why we are seeing the ME since around the time Trump started running for President because he is traveling a lot before his election.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If any of you had access to time travel, wouldn't you have first made a fortune for yourselves and then ran for president when/if you saw danger ahead for your country (with Hillary as president)? That is exactly what Trump is openly saying, trying to make his country great again because it's headed in the opposite direction.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Funny Thread love stuff like this even if it is truly out there

S + F

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I dunno I think this Mandela effect is being caused by a Advanced Quantum AI that is using quantum entanglement to mess with information.

While I love the story of Titor,ME and the idea of time travel in general I just don't think it's possible for a biological entity to travel back through time safely or reliably. time would still wear biologically on the traveler to go back and change things.. the amount of things ME currently covers would take too long for one traveler to accomplish even with a team of Pences without drawing more attention/screwing things up paradoxically/casuing more havoc ... IE:the traveler would have to go back and perform a inception type of thing on the directors/producers of moonraker to pull this off..

However a quantum AI could manipulate the data easily...could be seeing the work of a powerful Quantum AI IMO.... I think the easiest way to send data back to the past or manipulate it,Would be use quantum entanglement to manipulate entangled pairs.Information such as history would be easy targets for A powerful quantum AI with this ability ...Which could already be built for all we know with black budget means... or could be accomplished in the future for this purpose. And If time is not linear at the quantum level this AI already exist anyway regardless even if it's the form of a Boltzmann AI brain in the superposition of the quantum universe somewhere, at some level for that mater. ME could be this AI stretching it's legs in whatever time frame it resides.
edit on 28-8-2016 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
This is just fantastic, john titor and the mandela effect are my two favorite examples of modern urban folklore.

I want this to be a comic book series so badly!

You should check out SteinsGate it is an anime about time travel and John Titor. It also has the Mandela Effect, too.
edit on 31pmWed, 31 Aug 2016 22:22:05 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

I could definitely see this having to do with quantum physics. Time travel is not too far away...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been discussed as a side issue but surely if the Mandela Effect was real people would be remembering events that never happened at all in this timeline not just spelling mistakes and people who they thought were dead now alive ?

Is it possible WW3 didn't happen ? all the talk up and beat up recently of us being in WW3 maybe the timeline trying to right itself by self perpetuating the event ? when in fact we averted it.

Next question will be "Did WW3 get stopped/prevented" in this timeline by someone/thing ? from an alternate timeline.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Damn. All of this time I was going to vote Trump, in hopes he would trigger disaster and destroy the political election system as a result from the fallout (or at the very least the republican party). Now that I know the full truth that he is going to save the world, I think I'm switching to green party.
edit on 9 2 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
When i saw Pence I thought ... hmmm ... I've seen that face before on ATS. Then I remembered the old Phil Schnider thread. Lol .. probably nothing I'm bad with faces.

Great read OP. This wold make a great movie script indeed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/od52341339.jpg[/atsimg]

No, that's Dolph Lundgren and the guy stood up at the front is Will Smith.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I read the John Titor posts in 2001 after a friend sent me the link to the forum.

We have discussed similarities in the predictions that John Titor made from his "alleged" time line to that of what has transpired in world events since the date of his posts.

Obviously, Mad Cow was not as devastating as he claimed it would be. But .... the farmer/rancher uprising against the Federal Government, the militarization of the police, and the Russians moving ICBM nukes to within striking distance have all happened.

I never thought in 2001 that there would be a BLM dispute, and that the leaders of an armed resistance group would all be found "not guilty". We all saw LaVoy being murdered by the Feds in an ambush. If he had lived to see a trial, he would have been let go too.

There are striking similarities there. It was the rancher/farmer revolt that catapulted the nation into a civil war.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This thread was the first thing I thought of when I found out Trump won. Makes you wonder.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I can't take this time travel Trump seriously, but somehow my creative subconscious can't dismiss it either. It's too compelling of a story, with the Pences and everything.

I googled pope and gatekeeper, thinking the pope was traditionally the gatekeeper to heaven (or am I mistaken?). Interestingly, there was a lady known as pope Francis' "Gatekeeper" and she was 7 months pregnant when she "was found dead" not too long ago. Seems oddly reminiscent of ghostbusters. Maybe she didn't die. Maybe she birthed Gozer-Janis. Maybe Trump is the father and she is from the future. Maybe she is a Pence. hahahahahaha ok no, but there really is / was Pope Francis secretary known as "the gatekeeper" that was 7 months pregnant and died. Or didn't... Google it.

Anyhow, thanks for adding to the story.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I remember hearing about Hillary saying she wasn't going to have nuclear bombs off the table (meaning she might use em) John Titor said something about a hated president who started everything in his timeline (if it isn't a hoax but we wont know) that hated president could be Donald trump because loads of Americans are not accepting him and hes gonna bomb places where russia might be ( i think donald trump also said he was not gonna put nukes off the table) and start that nucelar war John was talking about

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Big bump...

Cause why not. this was a fun one.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yes why not

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Just needed to tell you the background behind your avatar creeped me the hell out when I saw a shadow pass on my screen from my peripheral vision.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Okay first Trump talked about Frederick Douglass like h3 was still Alive. Now he's talking about Andrew Jackson felt watching the civil war despite dying 16 years before it began. I immediately thought of this thread. He's a time Traveler. Jackson saw the civil war in the first Time line. Trump is experiencing the Mandela Effect because he's a time traveler. It all makes perfect sense. I think we're on to something.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KalDarryl

Do you have any links? Im super curious. Everything does seem awful strange doesnt it. Trumps behavior at times is so odd, that maybe while seeming baffoonish to us, its not, because we just dont have enough information to put it in context. Like Darth Jar Jar (theory).

Wild theories for wild times. Do you ever get the feeling that us peasants are totally out of the loop?
edit on 6-5-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join