It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Anjem Choudary Is going down.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Some say he's guilty of being a controlled asset.

I believe that more than I believe anything. The whole war on terror is contrived to wage aggressive, unjust war on false pretenses.

In fact there are a lot of controlled assets in these me countries and the media that covers for that by fabricating false enemies at home.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think prison is the perfect breading ground for his message though..those people have nothing but bitter time to listen.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoomyes I do work and live with them for over 25 years. At least they are honest muslims who know what they think their god wants. Yours aren't even honest enough to be real muslims. that will change f they turn your country into a caliphate

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Incensed at orators in your precious EU, what a joke.

His oration led to the brutal murder of a British soldier on a British street , sure your country wouldn't look to favourably on him either if it were to happen there.

No joke.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I will tell Mo next door he isn't a real Muslim he will have a laugh at that.
Look dude you keep living in fear I will live with people and enjoy their company.
Religion doesn't control all, the same with Christians no one follows every rule in the Bible neither do Muslims around here with the Koran.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

You are sounding like a fan of the guy....

Yah, any questioning of foreign policy is Un patriotic. Nice try. The fans of ongoing destruction are the real problem.

Why don't you arrest your leaders who behave as tools of NATO instead. They are guilty of the actual wrongdoing in the world. Not some Muslim.

Real Muslims detest the murdering thugs that pretend to be representing Islam. The know full well as you do, they aren't part of the true Muslim faith. So whats the disagreement? The contrived one again: hating on other cultures, their traditions and religion, to justify more war.
edit on 17-8-2016 by intrptr because: selling

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You do realise that many Muslims are fighting against the Caliphate?.

Look at people who are liberated.

www.bbc.co.uk...

So your argument of every Muslim wanting the Caliphate is frankly BS.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Send him to the U.S we will put him in gitmo where he can enjoy # meat sandwiches everyday.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Incensed at orators in your precious EU, what a joke.

His oration led to the brutal murder of a British soldier on a British street , sure your country wouldn't look to favourably on him either if it were to happen there.

No joke.

Lots of killing going on around the world in the name of god or other ideology. You should look to where the most killing is occurring. not the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is not a thread about foreign policy make another If you want to talk about that I'm not getting into what I would agree with you here.
This is about putting someone away for inciting others to kill others and our way of life.
Do you want others doing the same? he was not a foot soldier no he incited others to hurt people on our streets and you are making excuses for this?.
Real Muslims hate this guy.......

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I agree but just as they wouldn't tolerate the enemy within nor should we.
He's been calling for a caliphate for years but he seems to prefer the comforts of this country than to go join his brothers , he's a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is not a thread about foreign policy make another If you want to talk about that...

Hating on Islam is official "Policy".
edit on 17-8-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

He's been calling for a caliphate for years but he seems to prefer the comforts of this country than to go join his brothers , he's a hypocrite.

I hear bombs dropping...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I hear bombs dropping...

Not enough

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I hear bombs dropping...

I don't think you do , although post November 8 it may be a possibility.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Is Islamic gangs in prisons a problem in the UK? If so, I fear he might thrive.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not totally sure he is a traitor but he is certainly a scumbag. He was getting boots on the ground in Syria when Cameron and the media were busy banging the war drums to go after Assad and propagandising the public to justify another war. The guy's a protected asset and is gonna continue being a conduit by recruiting idiotic soon to be ex inmates that are too dumb and angry to see they're being used.

Muslim gangs are a huge problem in certain prisons in the UK. There are places where it's widely known they run the wings.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

He's a traitor... What happened to," off with his head"

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

No they don't they are a tiny minority.
Trust me I live eat drink yes drink with many Muslims they all love the UK and the way of life here.
It is just the tiny small minded idiotic traitorous fools like Anjem Choudary and any who follow him we need gone.
yah well so did he in his college days, he was born in england drank and smoked weed, just another home grown nut.
li nk

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
I bet if we had some quick head lopping off of these traitors we might just see the end of it all

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join