It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Anjem Choudary Is going down.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This monster who has for 20 years hated the place he lived and wanted us all to live under ISIS rule now has been convicted of inviting others to support the so-called Islamic State.
He faces up to 10 years and I hope he gets 10.

Just a thought we stopped hanging people for being traitors when we joined the EU now we are out I would bring it back just for this traitor.

Hope he gets a beating inside.
Not normally this brutal (despite my name) but Oooooo he and his mad as badger types........

edit on 17-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OOOOOOOoooooooooo.....Or I hope he falls down a liftshaft on to some bullets..

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Islamophobes.
Islam is the religion of love.

They love to strike the unbelievers at the neck.

P.S........... Glad to see him getting something he deserves.
edit on b000000312016-08-17T10:13:06-05:0010America/ChicagoWed, 17 Aug 2016 10:13:06 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nah I don't mind Muslims I live near Bradford and work with many but fundies and ones who spit into the face of the country they enjoy the benefits of.....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom many an ATS Muslim Londoners called me a fear monger an other names when I claimed that there city had the biggest promotion of a worldwide Caliphate. Seems I was right and they were wrong after all.

ALL muslims want and agree to a worldwide caliphate but they don't want you to think that so they hide behind our minority discrimination laws to keep you distracted.

edit on 17-8-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Old news mate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He will only do half of what he gets so this is just a bit of a slap on the wrist , a radicalization holiday for him perhaps.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

No they don't they are a tiny minority.
Trust me I live eat drink yes drink with many Muslims they all love the UK and the way of life here.
It is just the tiny small minded idiotic traitorous fools like Anjem Choudary and any who follow him we need gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Doh!.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Close me rant mods

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I'm amazed it took so long for this to happen. Ain't nobody got time for losers like him. 'MERICA!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So what is he guilty of again, talking?

Over here thats called free speech. And who the hell cares what radical religious perspectives are doing anyway?

In the states we got religious polygamy, snake charmers, Holy rollers, devil worshippers, pffft... who cares?

But I get your war wagon churning along the war on terror over there. The good ship EU, rolling along to NATO's tune.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope they found evidence he was actively recruiting for ISIS or inciting others to go which is illegal anyway, he has been hiding behind freedom of speech laws for 20 years they got him another way.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So what is he guilty of again, talking?

That's the problem , although it is illegal to encourage someone to commit suicide in this country so encouraging people to go abroad and die or commit acts of terror in this country should also be illegal.

I support his incarceration only because we have to do something , the problem is he was born here so we can't deport him.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Worse punishment this douche could get would be solitary for the duration..no one to hear his message. His life will have no meaning.
edit on 17-8-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom I believe you are being deceived because any and ALL muslim pray for the success of a worldwide Caliphate 5 times a day. They only let you hear what they know you want to hear. but those same ones when the caliphate comes to your town it will be those who to turn you over and behead you.

So your ignorance is either because of a lack or understanding of their teachings or a refusal to accept facts

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Although if he has association there's a chance he may slip up and incriminate himself further , the police and security services are not beyond planting someone in the prison to keep an eye on a person of interest so I don't see why they wouldn't do it here.

Give an idiot enough rope and they will hang themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Some say he's guilty of being a controlled asset.

It's not credible to beleive Andy Choudry is not an MI5 asset, whether he knows it or not, every misfit that turns up to his rants lands right into MI5's lap, in that way he's worth every penny we pay him in benefits. It's just too obvious now that he has never been prosecuted because he's an asset.

Having your enemy out in the open like this is intelligence gold.
www.iaindale.com...

aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Sorry but no. Not around here Muslims are not like that, I know many live and work with them, heck even had a fling with a few.
Tell me do you live around Muslims? Do you live with them everyday?.
Let me guess a Christian? If so not bothered what you say you are bias against any other religion. I just know they all suck, but I am good at knowing the character of people I can suss em out and no again they are human and mums dads sisters and brothers before their religion just like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Nope they found evidence he was actively recruiting for ISIS or inciting others to go which is illegal anyway, he has been hiding behind freedom of speech laws for 20 years they got him another way.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Inciting others? NATO actually bombs other countries to dust, can't you hear the distant thunder? Count the destroyed infrastructure there, the number of corpses there, the decimation death and misery, there.

Incensed at orators in your precious EU, what a joke.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not our EU dude anymore......
You are sounding like a fan of the guy....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join