It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks to DOJ: Precedent set with Hillary warrants all charges dropped against Assange'.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Last time I'm going to bother replying to you. You've been here all of three days so well done for being such an expert.

Only a half-wit would resort to that statement. This is a forum of threads. I can follow politics, world issues and such without being a member of this site.

You have also shown no evidence that a vote was 'rigged' in that votes cast for Sanders were in some way voided to allow Clinton to win - that's what would be a rigged election. What you have alluded to is a preference in some parts of the DNC for Clinton to be the nominee............... so? We know a lot of movement went on in the GOP - what's your point? I notice again though, no evidence that the election was 'rigged' in that votes were voided for Sanders to allow Clinton the win. Did that happen? I've no idea, you said it did - put up or shut up.

Rigged:
1. The word rigged is used to describe situations where unfair advantages are given to one side of a conflict.
2. Describes the side of the a conflict that holds an unfair advantage.

“Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess,” wrote DNC Deputy Communications Director Mark Paustenbach to DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda, in response to backlash over DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shutting off the Sanders campaign’s access to voter database files.

“It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist,” the email says.“AMEN,” DNC Chief Executive Officer Amy K. Dacey replied.

I could also go into the fact, the well known fact, the DNC Had great influence over the media as proved by many emails (though already known by most people) and they used this influence to protect and support hillary whilst doing nothing of a sort for bernie.

You can debate all you want but those emails and many more fall directly in line with the definition of rigging.

Phrases like 'watching the MSM' (I live in the UK, I don't watch any American news, but even then, if you think a site like ATS is unbiased................ well, you won't be thinking that for too long.) and 'Keep drinking the Kool-aid' are kind of ancient, but welcome to ATS, if you stop trying to act like you for some reason have some innate superiority, you may enjoy it. Then again, 90% of ATS who care about American politics seem to like Trump so you probably fit right in.

Again your thining ATS means something. It is a good site with some good discussions but the news itself comes from outside sources. ATS is just a form of presentation of news, facts and opinions.
Whats your definition of biased? Someone not believing what you believe?
Their is no one who presents themselves as having greater "innate superiority" than someone who puts their opinions above fact. Those emails are real, they fit in with the definition of rigging, therefore they reveal a rigged election.

Last time I'm going to bother replying to you. You've been here all of three days so well done for being such an expert.

I personally don't care what you think

Two examples of your innate superiority just in this post. Hypocrisy is'nt a worthwhile personality trait.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

So you can't prove votes for Sanders were in some way not registered in a deliberate manner so that HRC won the Democratic nomination.

All of your opinion on anything else is of no interest to me - sorry, that's not arrogance, opinions are ten a penny on this site.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It is about publicity. What do you think they spend all that big doner money on. I was'nt even trying to prove they tampered with the votes. Something is rigged if you give unfair advantages to another, this was exactly what happened. Thats why 3 people had to step down because of it. Facts obviously mean nothing to you.

Defending your stance on matters against others is fine. Defending them from yourself is another matter. I am not pushing any speculation on you.

<< 1  2   >>

join