It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

addicted to fail videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
anyone else addicted to these?
i cant get enough.
i sit down in the evening when it is relaxing time. i do my relaxing thing and i watch fails.
people are so #ing stupid but i can not stop watching.

i know when i see a man on a # motorcycle on a # roof in what appears to be the eastern bloc i am about to see someone get blasted.

or when a big yoked up dude is about to try and pull and jerk like 8 million pounds and he starts to wobble and then he just goes out and rocks the side of his face on a rack of kettle bells.

i love it

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I enjoy them also.

This post sort of explains your username.

a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I mainly enjoy watching fails of idiots who think protective gear is for pussies. So any dumbass skater, biker (bicycle or motorcycle) that tries a difficult or dangerous stunt but thinks wearing a helmet doesn't look cool so all he's wearing is a pair of surfer shorts and a tank top. People just getting injured do to lack of awareness or a mistake tends to make me cringe in sympathetic pains, but i'll laugh wholehartedly when someone bounces their head on cement purely for aesthetic reasons.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I like the one where dude sets himself on fire then rides his bike off a roof, missing a huge pile of mattresses.

I can't find it. But found this one. The fails are a dumb a minute, the successes are more appealing, imo.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ive been watching a lot of Fail Army vids on Facebook lately.

As long as no one gets too hurt I cant help but wet myself at them!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i watched one the other day and this chick had a big ass corn cobb on an electric drill. i thought she was going to get all her teeth ripped out cause i saw a dude do that too. she fired it up and her hair got wrapped around it and it just #in ripped her # right out. a big patch was gone.
hahahahahahah

im watching some now..
great stuff.

there is another set that is cool to watch too. people are awesome. people do amazing things....something like that.

those people are the crazy ones. insane #.

like daredevil, extreme sport, also very retarded #.

good times

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
Ive been watching a lot of Fail Army vids on Facebook lately.

As long as no one gets too hurt I cant help but wet myself at them!

I am usually a nice guy but getting hurt is fine.

I draw the line at maimed or life altering injuries, everything else is good for me.
edit on 16/8/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Love it...........

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lol i do enjoy watching YT epic fails on E4, cracks me up haha.

Sometimes i do feel sorry for them cause they fuc# themselves up on vid, but, if your stupid enough to do it then that's your fault.

Hay guess most get + million views.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Sometimes i do feel sorry for them cause they fuc# themselves up on vid, but, if your stupid enough to do it then that's your fault.

yeah theyre funny but you know some of these people get seriously jacked up and require some serious medical attention.

oh well.
thin the heard type of deal.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

yeah theyre funny but you know some of these people get seriously jacked up and require some serious medical attention.

oh well.

True, some do get hurt real bad but they/friends put it on YT so guess they didn't get it that bad, I for one have done some jackass stuff in the past but we didn't post it, #ed my leg up for a week, that's my bad.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

oh well.

Almost enough height for that...

edit on 16-8-2016 by intrptr because: wrong youtube

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yeah that is what I mean!

Like the guy who broke his leg and the one who broke his arm at the olympics. Nothing funny about either of those!

top topics

join