It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Leaked Clinton's Medical Records Found Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

FWIW,

I didn't see the Sorcha aspect until after I'd posted it. I likely wouldn't have posted it if I'd seen it beforehand.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if some BITS of truth are immersed in some of Sorcha's stuff, occasionally.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: DAVID64

I dont want to derail the thread but Ill give you 2

boils herehttp;//

water turning blood red here http;//

Ok, so the water was NOT in fact turned "to blood", as you stated in your first post, it simply turned red...and the boils are explained away rather well in your own source, so no biblical whatnot is going on there.

Now what did that have to do with some guy leaking fake medical results again? I'm trying to see a connection, but they don't seem related at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I was asked to provide those links and I actually stated I did not want to derail the thread when I did so,yes maam whatever you say everything now has a logical explanation there is no more myth,mystery or God anymore or the right for anyone to see the divine in anything or anyone no longer exists anymore, I have no right but to believe and obey the narrative set I have no right to believe or question,there is no more magic in this world and this site has done its bit to make it so.
edit on 15-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: BO XIAN

FWIW,

I didn't see the Sorcha aspect until after I'd posted it. I likely wouldn't have posted it if I'd seen it beforehand.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if some BITS of truth are immersed in some of Sorcha's stuff, occasionally.

Of course there are "bits of truth" in every Sorch Faal story. The formula is to take an actual news story and combine it with one of the topics de jour on the conspiracy forums (I would suggest specifically GLP though I don't read it anymore.) There is an earthquake in Haiti. There is chatter about HAARP. So, the story is about fake Russian sources reporting the U.S. Navy caused the earthquake with HAARP. And Chavez' government in Venezuela repeats the story in an official release and no one traces it back to Sorcha Faal (at least by name.) You have Santorum repeating a Sorcha Faal story (probably via Alex Jones) and it never becomes part of the public narrative.

SOURCE. (Bloomberg links to "The European Union Times" but they got the article from Sorcha.)

It's a fascinating topic.
edit on 15-8-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Treating her for dementia?
This should be in LOL. That made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I know right.?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Russia seems to have a stake in the election results.
I'm a baby boomer who grew up with the bomb.
This worries me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why Russia's like a jealous Ex Who can't move on...

Driving past Alaska parking across the straits trying to see in the Windows...calling Sarah Palin and hanging up.
edit on 8152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That was From Russia With Love.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well it's a fallacy to presume the root of the story is even true. Hillary is not being treated for dementia or brain clots or any other dysfunction.
She's perfectly healthy.
And before anyone links those stupid videos. One is her having a joke with the press. The stair is her slipping on ice last January. The stump is just that a small platform she was getting up or down from . There were no handhelds and they were secret service there to make sure she doesn't sprain her ankle jumping off a stump.
Don't link Hannity who's so sincerely insincere in his delivery of this crap.
She's fine. Enough with the desperation claims.

Trump supporters "He may be losing but my guys healthy. I made a good choice".

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DelMarvel

Yes, of course, but its SORCHA FAAL for crying out loud!

I'm not sure what that is, but it changes nothing.

Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxter. Writes ridiculous stories with generally no foundation in reality. Because of this, any Sorcha Faal story that is used as evidence of anything, is treated as a hoax. I realize even a broken clock can be right twice a day, but when it comes to Sorcha Faal, the clock has no hands.

Cheers - Dave

Because the clocks digital.

And the power is out.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

No one . There will always be someone who disagrees.
A record of success and truthfulness is a good guide.
You can Google Sorcha and find out about her.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
🚗🚙🚛🚢🚁🚘🚙🚗🚝🚠🚡🚢🚣🚁🚕🚔🚓🚑🚐🚎🚈🚆🚅🚄🚃🚂

Every body went home

😥😥

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
🚗🚙🚛🚢🚁🚘🚙🚗🚝🚠🚡🚢🚣🚁🚕🚔🚓🚑🚐🚎🚈🚆🚅🚄🚃🚂

Every body went home

😥😥

why is this thread so weird?

no stars and when i left the last time, it looked like it was closed.

oh, I see now. It's in the hoax bin.

edit on 8 15 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join