It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father & 7yo daughter held at gunpoint by ‘insane & violent’ police officer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: odzeandennz

"Close to committing murder" is laughable. Put your star farming fear monger rhetoric back in the drawer.

this was the best possible outcome. no fear mongering here.
this could have ended deadly and it would not have been the fault of the LEO who thought the almighty gun out was the immediate first of resolution... ?

yea plz...

the only fear mongerers are those who THINK fear equals RESPECT. and a hand on a pistol is how problems are solved and criminals are brought to justice. what happened to that footage from dash cam that mysteriously disappeared or wasn't 'ON'
if a gun is needed to diffuse a situation always, then every moron can be a LEO... Oh wait.

d“rapped on the rear passenger side window with his pistol.”

His daughter who was “sitting inches from the barrel of his gun, jumped with fear as the officer yelled at me to roll down the front passenger window, his service weapon pointed directly at me.”

I'm not sure what protocol this is, but weren't You a LEO?
maybe you can justify it, maybe I'm fear mongering for stars? !? when #e like this gets covered up and good cops pay for it when mentalists go on cop-shooting rampages...
why don't footages recent high profile shootings get released.. hmm dire circumstances would mean immediate release of footage if said involved cop is innocent. that would have prevented this thread or crazy 'protests' and loss of innocent lives of Leo's who are actual Leo's and don't need cover ups.
edit on 16-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Greven

Who said he was scared? Did I say that? Don't feel like I did. Don't see it in my comment anywhere. Maybe I'm having a Mandela moment I guess.

You should try reading some more about the incident. The rental company never withdrew the report about it being stolen. Ergo, the FBI wouldn't have any reason to remove the information from their system. No amount of bolding or italics changes that.

Lemme know when you address something I actually said and is actually pertinent, and not something you've fabricated and twisted around to blame cops.

Did he have his gun drawn? Yeah? Would that not imply some fear?

I suppose one could be fearless, but the thing we always hear is how someone is 'in fear of their life' so...

The rental company apparently reported the front plate as stolen, not the car, if we are to believe the police spokesman.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've had cops threaten to shoot me more than once. While I was doing nothing wrong. With no charges or detainment. Just the threat, which was also done in an over-the-top Hollywood-esque manner that would usually illicit laughter if it wasn't for the fact the goofball shouting actually has a real live and loaded gun pointed at you.

People WILL eventually see these thugs for what they really are. Terrified little children acting out their insecurities on innocent civilians under the guise of serving and protecting.

I hate to say that I'm glad this happened to this man, but hopefully this has opened his eyes and the eyes of his family and friends to the truth of the situation.

<< 1  2   >>

join