It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Q~!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Indeed it is said 10 to Quant,
I need another my time is gaunt!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Life is silly but we know how to walk in cool ways that make life better. The aliens walk miles for love but the humans demand it. A medium fits this life we are stuck in. I don't make sence do I?
edit on 8 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I shall return Jin I have a call,
A certain Knight has left his stall!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Indeed tis true, I do confer,
Now grab your phone and call me Sir.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What the..??? I come back to the shed and am surrounded by pirates?

So...why is the rum gone?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HAHAHAHA! Awesome pic. Here, you may have my tankard. I have work to try paying attention to.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Don't work too hard Honey!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No promises, but it's not looking like it!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You have the most unusual and interesting avatar. I keep forgetting to say that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks! I was really hoping for the "WTF" factor. Zombie babies certainly exemplify that!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Eric Clapton
edit on 26-8-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Im back from a long day at work! Hellloooooooo sheddites!!!

My turn to push the button!?!😯

Get funky!!

m.youtube.com...

Im helping yaaaaaaaaay!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Button push away!! Happy outa work to ya

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Continued from shed 9, page 164
As the dark elf turned, Wolf pounced quickly, pinning him to the ground as Hugo crouched low to the ground watching and waiting. Jojopo and Garren slowly drew their swords from their scabbards. "Night Star is coming with us even if we have to drag her along!" said Wolf. A number of dark elves stepped out from behind the tall trees that surrounded them, their bows and arrows aimed at the companions.

Pesky was livid. "I knew it! I knew you would lead us into trouble by following this dark elf, but do you ever listen? Noooo! Night Star never listens to reason, she is invincible and nothing bad could ever happen! Now what fancy ears? You have a way out of this or will we all die here?" Night noticed the crystal ball in her suede pouch glowing brightly. Gently she lifted it out. The bright white light turned into a mist of swirling colors and when the mist faded, there were strange beings peering out at her. Erie faces and hands against the inside of the glass. Suddenly they escaped their confines.

The strange beings gathered together allowing one to speak for them all. The voice was dark, mysterious and menacing. Their skin was of a greyish pallor. Their beady eyes were white with but a small black dot in the center. Though they carried an aura of much power, their bodies were thin and frail. The strange leader pulled Wolf off of Dontel and pushed him to stand by Night's side to address them both.

He cocked his head from one side to the other eyeing the pair with much curiosity. His movements were slow and deliberate. "Darkness and light cannot coincide with each other. One must overpower the other to rise victoriously. This place, this land belongs to the realm of light and it will shine." He stared deeply into the fearful green eyes of Dontel. "There were guardians here who have been misplaced by your temporary power, but there have been greater powers behind the scenes that are gathering to take back what is rightfully theirs. You cannot thrive in the beauty and light of this realm. It will destroy every fiber of your being." The ethereal beings flew through the bodies of the dark elves filling them with a fear they had never known before. In terror they ran for their steeds and their very lives.

The haunting voice then addressed Night Star. "We know your intentions. You were going to try and change your old friend back to what he once was, but could never be again. You were going to try and discover their evil plans of what may lay ahead so that you could help the innocents. It is both admirable and foolish at the same time." A gust of wind blew past picking up fallen leaves and debris from the ground. Night and her companions shielded their eyes and when they opened them again, all was calm and the mysterious beings were nowhere to be found. Night put the crystal ball back in the pouch and spoke to her friends calmly. "I told you I wasn't under his spell, but does anyone ever listen to me? Noooo!"

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi Rider, Dave and Jin!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hi mrs. Night star!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hello Dave! How you doing tonight?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM