It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Will Hand Over Notes on Clinton email Investigation to Congress: Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I am hopeful as well but my fear is the corruption runs too deep to ever see the light of day.

Having the AG of the U.S. acting as the personal lawyer for a candidate does not give me hope for truth and justice.

Sigh, yes very true.
Just hanging in there hoping beyond hope, maybe Rand Paul
will get his indictment, or at least try.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The scandals surrounding this woman are astronomical.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Surely, she will without a doubt claim she
"believed" she told the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Surely, she will without a doubt claim she
"believed" she told the truth.

You mean ... what she told us was true ... from a certain point of view.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Like Bill Clinton said, "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

They obviously think it is all a game, especially considering
that Bill just said Comey was full of the biggest load of bull snip.

They do "believe" they are above the law.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Like Bill Clinton said, "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

They obviously think it is all a game, especially considering
that Bill just said Comey was full of the biggest load of bull snip.

They do "believe" they are above the law.

Bill's FBI remark just may come back to bite his wife's big you know what..

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Bill's FBI remark just may come back to bite his wife's big you know what..

I'd imagine they don't like hearing how their work is "****".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm curious...how does it feel to defend a corrupt political criminal? Do you do it for the lulz or do you stand to gain from it, maybe financially, or you have some other reason?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
FBI notes are not like the ones your 7th grader takes in math class. this is some serious chit!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FBI notes are not like the ones your 7th grader takes in math class. this is some serious chit!

This will be a whole different world for The Clintons, like
Comeys press conference on steroids.

Just the witness list alone could lead to volumes of information.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

since FBI director Comey has agreed to turn over everything so quickly, I get the impression that he really did not want to defend Hillary in that last press conference he held. It seems he was forced to do so.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It does appear that way, surely he could have just gone along
with the "no indictment" and never said a word?

That would have left everyone in the dark....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm curious...how does it feel to defend a corrupt political criminal? Do you do it for the lulz or do you stand to gain from it, maybe financially, or you have some other reason?

Next time dont beat around the bush and just say you think someone is a "paid shill/troll". I am getting really tired of seeing people claiming someone is a shill just to discredit them.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Some were suggesting FBI Director Comey did want to prosecute but was pressured into blurring the lines so the Lynch could get Clinton off.

It is very obvious to even a blind and deaf individual that the Attorney General Lynch and the Clinton group are colluding to get the crimes ignored.

The notes and documents the FBI hands over will finally give a clear indication if the FBI Are also colluding with the AG and Clinton. I'm guessing if Comey is being pressured to cover it up they might find alternative ways to get the right info to congress so they can make the right decisions..

either way it needs to happen now, i have a feeling delaying tactics wont make this happen until after the election. Which will be too late.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's exactly what I have been theorizing since Comey's press conference.

It seems like he was either instructed to not recommend charges, or knew that if he did recommend charges that the case was not going to go any further. If he had recommended charges, he would never have been able to reveal so many details, and certainly could not have drawn the public conclusions that he did. That would have been considered tainting the case.

He used that press conference to reveal as much information as he could in the hopes that justice would be done eventually. You can tell by how angry Lynch and the Clintons are with him that they never wanted him to reveal what he did. He said at the beginning of the press conference that no one else in government knew what he was about to say. If he would have not said that, it is likely that Lynch would have closed the case with no further comments and no details would ever have been revealed.

I think Bill lashing out at him this week is just going to increase Comey's determination to find justice somehow.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the GOP Congressional committee follows through on this investigation. Several weeks ago they started the process to Indict Hillary for committing perjury, then all went silent. Perhaps this is just another phase, and they didn't "chicken out" after all.

This is one investigation that should be fast-tracked, if that's possible. I'd rather prevent Hillary from being on the ballot, than going through all the time consuming B.S. of removing her from office, on the slim chance she's elected President. Congress would get NOTHING done for months if that happens. In other words.. the same inactions we've experienced for years now.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Yea but when she lied under oath, did she have intent?

Exculpatory false statements form the core of "intent" in this context. Best way to describe it is -

If you did nothing wrong then the person would not need to make false statements / lies.

By lying it shows intent.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

James Comey answering questions from Trey Gowdy reference Clinton lies.

Full Benghazi hearing part 1

Part 2

edit on 15-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Regarding the 8.14.2016 decision process, on whether to release Hillary's FBI Interview notes to Congress:

"Politico reported that the Obama administration was debating how to release the documents, over concern that the records are politically sensitive. "

Source: www.cnn.com...

Does "politically sensitive" mean that Obama was concerned that the contents would hurt Hillary's Presidential campaign???

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or he is concerned that no matter what the notes are, GOP will try to use them any way they can to continue to discredit Clinton and the FBI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join