It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey removes the legal age of sexual consent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure what else to say about this right now...

But my immediate reaction is that intervention is necessary.
edit on 14-8-2016 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So it's official, child rape is the face of Islam in Turkey. Apparently it's vital to their beliefs otherwise I doubt they would've pushed it through so soon. Child rape must be a biggie for them...top of the list.

If that's the case American citizens remaining over there should be labeled sex tourists, left to rot if taken hostage. It's bad enough we bargained for coward/traitor berghdahl, I think it's possible we'd do the same damn thing to rescue an American child rapist.

Everyone claims to love the culture, really??? Makes me want to puke, guess I'll just stay uncultured.

eta: Obama needs to pull our troops/nukes asap. It's not right our troops have to witness/ignore child rape. I don't see how soldiers can do their job effectively/honorably if they disrespect the people they're suppose to protect.
edit on 8-14-2016 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For anyone who's interested in seeing what the age of consent is by country/region:

Asia

Europe

North America

South America

Africa

Oceania

Most of the islamic countries have sex outside of marriage being illegal completely, with legal marriage ages ranging from 12 to 18.

But a lot of these countries also have what's known as "tribal traditions" stipulations that gives a way to override existing age of marriage/age of consent laws on a case-by-case basis... So basically in a nutshell, the laws don't mean diddly-squat because all you have to do is flip open your 'religious protection umbrella' to marry your neighbour's 9 year old daughter.

It seems Turkey has now decided to save themselves a step, making it that much easier for their devout followers.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Kinda sick S0ciety really isn't it?

I did just read that post above that the consent age is being lowered to 12 but that's stil way too young. Girls will not be wanting to be Married off at that age and any younger and boys will get molested by Paedo's . They will all get Molested by Paedo's.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Funny nothing was ever said before,until Turkey started talking with Russia,where have I seen that before

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Funny nothing was ever said before,until Turkey started talking with Russia,where have I seen that before

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
a reply to: tinner07

Well Mohammed was a pedophile and his child bride Aisha is considered to have been a very righteous "woman". I believe he married her at six and consummated at nine.

Considering Islam and Judaism and Christianity all come for the same source and era, if you think only Mo and Muslims were having sex with kids back then, you are wrong.

Regarding Turkey....very gross

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morningglory
So it's official, child rape is the face of Islam in Turkey. Apparently it's vital to their beliefs otherwise I doubt they would've pushed it through so soon. Child rape must be a biggie for them...top of the list.

If that's the case American citizens remaining over there should be labeled sex tourists, left to rot if taken hostage. It's bad enough we bargained for coward/traitor berghdahl, I think it's possible we'd do the same damn thing to rescue an American child rapist.

Everyone claims to love the culture, really??? Makes me want to puke, guess I'll just stay uncultured.

eta: Obama needs to pull our troops/nukes asap. It's not right our troops have to witness/ignore child rape. I don't see how soldiers can do their job effectively/honorably if they disrespect the people they're suppose to protect.

Culture and religion are two very different things. Too bad you want to stay ignorant, you are missing out on wonderful people (you know, the 99.9 % of people who don't blow up bombs or rape kids) and wonderful food and nature.

Also, stop watching Fox News and learn a bit about the Middle East from unbiased sources.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I dont know what are our so called leaders made of but this type of things should be collectively fought against but it is obvious how our dear leaders do not give a sh11t about it, they will even vote for this stuff, because they are psychopath for power struggle and some of em are forced against their will but this is perfect show how weak we humans and our nations really are. There again goes countless number of innocent lifes straight to the belly of the beast, this is one of the great weapons of evil against humanity, rape the innocent till they but embty shells to be filled with something dark.

I noticed for years now how mainstream is even pushing this type of world image, children are no longer children but sexually ready to be abused, this is in so many popular music videos, lyrics, some of em are more settle how they show it but some of em are really clear about it, yet millions of ppl cheer for it and chant it, wether they understand it or not.

Were still in the middle of the mist but once it will be cleared out, ppl the world will be so much different and it does not look good whats hiding behind this filthy cloud we live in.

LE: Well its not only becouse of our leaders are weaklinks but we the ppl as well, we only turn on and light up when the sh1tt hit our own faces but we let countless numbers of ppl to fall down before that.
edit on 14-8-2016 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Also, stop watching Fox News and learn a bit about the Middle East from unbiased sources.

From what? That paragon of journalistic virtue: CNN?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I disagree. I think Ezekiel 16:7-8 suggests that perhaps marriage and certainly consummation was reserved for the post pubescent.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Kick the pedophilic bastards out of NATO NOW!

Medievil sick #s

Well said sir!! And to think the EU are in talks with Turkey over EU membership 👎

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
so Turkey is now pedo-paradise...good news for the upperclass and an good income for mr erdogan .a reply to: [post=21128966]Spacespider[/post

edit on 14-8-2016 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Medievil sick #s

Well said sir!! And to think the EU are in talks with Turkey over EU membership 👎

They are, but they didn't ask the peeps!
Turkey is holding them to ransom by threatening to let all the Syrian & other 'refugees' over the borders.
They are also asking the Netherlands to allow a visa-free entry for Turks in return for each refugee let in!
edit on 14-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The most frustrating thing is how lefties are always saying how much they hate christianity, like really hate it and make fun of it, but will tell everyone else they arent allowed to criticise Islam because its racist. Kind of ridiculous how the one truly backward religion in the world is also the only one no one is allowed to call out. These sacred cows are going to trample us all if we keep our heads in the sand.

Turkey is descending into a hellhole.
Fyi - not christian.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Medievil sick #s

No, Ban that country as a tourism destination and cut all commercial relations with any turkish nationals.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
so Turkey is now pedo-paradise...good news for the upperclass and an good income for mr erdogan .a reply to: [post=21128966]Spacespider[/post

Can´t sell the ISIS oil? We sell the children. What a crappy culture.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

And people wonder why Muslims get a bad rap. Sickening. I am sure a lot of SJW's are happy about this. The people at Salon are cheering now that the pedo's are being liberated.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Does anybody have this story on a site that's even a little credible? Seems like it would make international news. I googled it to find more sources, I don't care for most I've seen. Sounds like propaganda.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Maybe in an occult sense, this is Erdogan's way of regaining the good graces of his true masters? There was a failed coup, perhaps he had scorned the elites somehow and his penance is creating a tourist paradise for them?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join