It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Huma Abedin had direct access to HRCs email inbox

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wikileaks has pointed out another email I felt some of you may find interesting. Please see there tweet here

Seems Huma was sending emails on HRCs behalf directly from her personal email account? Interesting. She doesn't have the appropriate clearance, does she?

This seems like a big red flag to me.

ETA: Thanks to efabian for the proper embed tag.
edit on 8/9/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
Here you go:

Many thanks!

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So, basically, she could've looked at ANYTHING 'Top Secret' Clinton received.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Another example of the extremely careless, technically unsophisticated democratic nominee for president.

Only a silly person could still support this wretched excuse of a candidate for president.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The FBI has been all through this already! Nothing to see here Proles, move along! AND the FBI is the FINEST law enforcement agency on the planet!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is it really a suprise that huma had unlimited access to hillarys top secret box?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Maybe it was "Short Circuit - Huma Edition", LOL.

edit on 8/9/2016 by efabian because: format fix

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Another example of the extremely careless, technically unsophisticated democratic nominee for president.

Only a silly person could still support this wretched excuse of a candidate for president.

The more and more irrefutable evidence that stacks up in the public eye of her either lack of capability or wanton disregard for policy and procedure, or both, the harder it will be to sell that lip-sticked pig.

The public is already mostly feeling that Trump is an unacceptable and unfit candidate. As this continues and the public more widely scrutinizes Clinton in the same way, we will be set up for an insane next few months. It almost seems like the narrative of BOTH of these candidates being unfit is being built up. For what possible reason, I don't know.

I'm still not convinced she isn't going to win in a landslide but the more this stacks up, the more of an opening a third option will have. Or, I suppose, it could portend something far more sinister. Will be interesting, whichever way it goes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Is it really a suprise that huma had unlimited access to hillarys top secret box?

Not at all.

But I imagine it is a major violation (perhaps not?) that there now seems to be some fairly solid proof of.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

In view of the evidence that Huma had direct access to

the screechy one's dilldos and their functional . . . operations . . .

I don't consider it a startling revelation that Huma had access to her email inbox.

Besides . . . the devilishly 'anointed' one . . . is above all the rules and laws about highly classified information--just look at what she DID [vs what she says about what she did].

However, in terms of National Security (that old archaic fantasy at this stage of the oligarchy's UTTER DESTRUCTION of the Republic) . . .

it is greatly more than a little disturbing that Huma, at least a Saudi agent if not a Muslim Brotherhood agent . . . it's a LOT disturbing that she had such access to a reigning SECSTATE . . . and would likely carry that sort of access into the WH again . . . unless the lovers have had a falling out.

edit on 9/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Only a LOBOTOMIZED silly person could still support this wretched excuse of a candidate for president.

Fixed.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

yet... all these high level alphabet agency dipsh*ts keep yelling how Trump is the real 'risk to national security'.......aye aye aye... Every layer of Govt is corrupted seeing how they cover for one another..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
The FBI has been all through this already! Nothing to see here Proles, move along! AND the FBI is the FINEST law enforcement agency on the planet!

And what bridges are you selling?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Slapping my fingers to walk away from that post . . . telling myself I do NOT need to form images related thereto . . . nor metaphor jokes about strange electrical tech . . . nor . . .

well anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
However, in terms of National Security (that old archaic fantasy at this stage of the oligarchy's UTTER DESTRUCTION of the Republic) . . .

it is greatly more than a little disturbing that Huma, at least a Saudi agent if not a Muslim Brotherhood agent . . . it's a LOT disturbing that she had such access to a reigning SECSTATE . . . and would likely carry that sort of access into the WH again . . .

Your post made me lol ^_^

This is what I'm concerned about too. I haven't been speaking on the matter because I'm still digging into all the info myself before I form any opinions, but I am indeed troubled by the potential links that Abedin had to SA, the Muslim Brotherhood and AQ.

Like I said, still not sure if the claims are unfounded or not but the possible implications, if the claims are indeed true, are pretty horrifying.

I think the country could survive another 4-8 years of the status quo. But I'm not so sure it could survive if it was infiltrated in such a way by what could be incredible hostile actors.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Trump is a only a risk to the security of the national cabal of white collar thugs of the old-guard politicians. Their ring of mafia-like gangsters and fraudsters is about to be exposed. I guess, in a way, they would consider him THEIR security risk. This House of Cards is about to come tumbling down and We The People might once again take charge of our own country.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

yet... all these high level alphabet agency dipsh*ts keep yelling how Trump is the real 'risk to national security'.......aye aye aye... Every layer of Govt is corrupted seeing how they cover for one another..

Well, personally, I don't trust Trump much more than Clinton. He's been making deals with these criminals his whole career. I don't see that stopping if he wins the Oval but that is an issue for another thread entirely.

However, I agree we should not be listening to anything many of these high ranking alphabet agency people have to say. Checks and balances have been eroded and these agencies ABSOLUTELY cover for one another.

A good reason not to listen to some of these Federal Agent folks that endorse either candidate, really: UKTruth's thread on statements made by Morrell

edit on 8/9/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I am amazed the maid didn't have access, wasn't the server in the bathroom? This email thing is getting ridiculous, maybe a foreign power will charge her with mishandling state communications and extradite, you know do something the dip comey was to chicken to try. Love to see her rot in the gulag for the rest of time.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Say for a moment, Trump DID in fact have all these shady/questionable business dealings he profited from, I still would NEVER equate them to the things Hillary has done, while SERVING the people within her numerous Govt roles. She leveraged her political connections to help gain great wealth, and on the flip side Trump leveraged his own connections to profit, but did so as a private businessman (who wasn't serving a govt role)..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join