It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: butcherguy

I live in a country where innocent people aren't found guilty because of a family members actions. Going after families of law breakers is something more akin to sharia law. So, all you my friend.

I dont know how things are done in "your country", but in mine generally when kids come out rotten we blame the parents.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
As much as I detest the vile human-shaped form of Hillary Clinton, I don't think she invited him.

What I do find amusing is that a follower and adherent of sharia is a supporter of Hillary. I'd think that anyone promoting freedom would be an anathema to the adherents of Islamic law.

So perhaps Hillary isn't really promoting freedom.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If this was at a Trump really there would be a media storm. Another blatant example of media bias.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Of course Mateen had every right to attend a Hillary rally. And Hillarys security must have recognized him... His background is Islamic Center of Ft. Pierce, which advocates sharia and jihad... not ummm natural allies of Christians and Jews...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Now that is just obscene, now I have seen everything.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As much as I detest the vile human-shaped form of Hillary Clinton, I don't think she invited him.

What I do find amusing is that a follower and adherent of sharia is a supporter of Hillary. I'd think that anyone promoting freedom would be an anathema to the adherents of Islamic law.

So perhaps Hillary isn't really promoting freedom.

Quite seriously, this guy must be some kind of loopy to show up at a Clinton event in Orlando - and to park himself directly behind Clinton's podium. There is no way this was an accident, or that he wasn't trying to get face time.

Beyond it being very creepy...you have to ask why did he do this? Was he trying to send a message that her views on Islam (and perhaps other things) resonate with him - a scary thought given his outspoken support for the Taliban, Sharia and other Islamist talking points?

Or was he making a different kind of statement, given his hatred for the LGBT community (and the Dems support for it)...that is, my son killed 49 of these people while the police sat outside for 3 hours, and I can get right behind you at a public event, "shoot you" with my phone camera - and could have easily taken you out too with a homicide vest?

Was her Secret Service detail asleep, to not recognise this guy?

He put a red hat on when she started to speak about his son's massacre. Can anybody make out what it says on the hat?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

In all fairness he should be given the benefit of the doubt: that he loves America and supports Hilary Clinton and the democratic party, and was just there to see the rally. Whether there are ulterior motives is pure speculation. What is clear is that his lack of self-awareness might turn out pretty bad for the campaign.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I would like to know what is on the hat

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I wonder what would happen if Seddique showed up at a Trump rally?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am fairly certain those spots behind the candidate are hand picked.

Clinton campaign statement could be just a typical misdirecting untruth.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Can this be true it's not on CNN?? The outrage Hello Hello???

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm not offended or anything like that, but...it's weird. It's a misstep for sure. His father is a weird guy for sure and probably on several alphabet agencies red flag lists. It's highly unusual for a shooting perpetrators family to be afforded this amount of publicity.

My thought? I think he was planted there by some group trying to get Trump in or stop Hillary from getting in. Some conservative group. It's the only answer. He can't have been put there or let in there by anyone from Hillary's campaign.

Summary. Brilliant Move. Whoever is pulling the strings is a powerful genius indeed.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I wonder what would happen if Seddique showed up at a Trump rally?

Simply asking the question answers it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah. This idea that not just anyone can go sit back there. Imagine if Alex Jones for example was there acting normal / without a crew or gear, came in and went to go sit there. I cant believe they'd let him. So now this guy shows up, Secret Service around, LOCAL authorities as well, he shows up wearing a red hat and he gets the money spot?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They're distancing themselves from this:

A Clinton campaign official tells NPR that the rally in Kissimmee, Fla., on Monday was open to the public. NBC affiliate WPTV identified one attendee as Seddique Mateen, the father of Omar Mateen, who was killed in a shootout with police after carrying out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

"This individual wasn't invited as a guest, and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event," the Clinton campaign official said in an email exchange.

Not only was Mateen at the event, but he was also positioned behind Clinton, so he was visible in photos and video of the candidate's speech. Mateen is recognizable, in part, because he did so many interviews after the nightclub attack.

NPR

To refresh some memories, take a look at the following infographic:

And

Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more?

What kind of game is being played?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why isn't Mateen, Sr on a "Watch List?" He got that close to a US Presidential candidate, is the Secret Service overtaxed? Or over ruled by Clinton Campaign staff? Something is VERY wrong there. He should NOT be in the building, let alone feet away from the candidate.

Trump should ask if HRC will "disavow" the Mateen endorsement. And that, other than security being re evaluated, should be the public end of this story.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To be on stage behind her, doesn't he have to be invited? I don't care that he goes, but the fact he maintains his sons, hate preferences, bothers me.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Of course she wont.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Of course she wont.

He was invited there, to sit in that seat!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We've already seen what will become the official narrative from the people here ... he must be a Trump plant, part of that "vast right wing conspiracy." He has the red hat and everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join