It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Blown Twilight Zone - Alien Abductions (From A-Z)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

ou're making the case that hybrids are amongst us and that the abduction experience is veridical to the reports. The technology of the proposed aliens allows them to appear in homes without leaving any traces. Abductees say they get 'floated' into the rooms aboard the 'spaceships.' You say yourself they can cross 'the species gap.' All of this and you don't find it curious how the purported scars are/were resulting from operations less advanced than our own techniques?

I'm making a case for those interested to take another look at the entire histories, and actually focus on those histories rather than something that sets out purposely, mindfully, to debunk them (probably regardless of the evidence).

Floating through a room could be whatever technology, medicine could be whatever other technology. This is distraction programming, we can't deal with the reality so we distract ourselves with stuff like this, until we've broken it down enough we can walk away without a broken worldview.

First off, the one absolute, well known, well documented, mass-produced (or experienced rather) is altered memories. We know 100% that people have altered memories in these cases. Usually missing time, false memories, (both), etc.

Engineering isn't medicine and medicine isn't physics. If they come from another dimension, than perhaps 'phasing' our worlds material objects, or phasing people through them, is childs play. While they have their own genetics, possibly a hive-mind, so what do they really know about our bodies? If we went down to a world with silicon-beings, we'd 100% screw some of them up in studies. Lets say even a few thousands years less advanced.

What has been reported, is organs missing without surgery. Then you have the scars, others. But I see pretty similar scars. Certainly not much different than variation between equipment. We don't know what its for though, so how can we make any conclusions based off non-information, literally a lack of info. The school marks might be a type of biopsies, maybe its not even medical, maybe its punishment, maybe its for further cloning, no idea?

Until you know what its for, what they use to make, it we can make any deductions. We can rule out normal medical stuff, but what's being posed for a replacement, is just way too far off. Doesn't explain the full events either.

I've looked at all sides whereas you *appear* to have selected Hopkins/Jacobs as the only truth-speakers and relegated all others as mistaken, wrong or 'ignoring' the issue. I say *appear* not to be rude, just basing it on first impressions.

Not quite, and Mack is in there as well for me (when I broach this subject. Hopkins/Jacobs/Mack. What I said in the OP, and repeatedly after, is that if their data is as presented this is a very serious subject. Which needs to be treated so.

If I were going to confirm their work (which I can't do, but I nevertheless find it intriguing and plausible) Id start by going over all their files. Speaking to their subjects. Retracing each step. Of course that would be an honest effort, to look at this critically with the best interest of the subjects at heart. Then I'd look at academic ways to approach:

what did McNally and Appelle do? Im reading this paper here: psychological aspects of the alien contact experience

They performed some stellar junk science. Total bunk. Pseudo-junk-gimme-the-answers-I-was-looking-for-science. This is the hallmark of the problem with the topic, look at the mountain of papers they're citing, plenty anti-UFO or psychology-we-began-under-the-premise-its-impossible, and they are looking for differences in people who hypothetically had their brains wiped, also experienced "spirit altering memories, which suppressed PTSD like symptoms (claimed in some cases anyway). So a difference in how the brain works... yeah, I would assume so! real or fake.

They are looking for susceptibility in false memory and false recall & other things (belief in supernatural, etc) between those who believe they've been abducted, and those who haven't. It's absolute utter and total crap, and Ill explain why.

If they do this full study on a group of say 1000 people, and they come back, and 10 have had abduction experiences, so they pick those 10 and 10 control, they might be able to prove something. I didn't look up each test, but the results in certain places are not that far off. Meaning its not a huge difference to begin with. But if someone was abducted, you don't expect them to experience psychological changes? Absurd. This is exactly the kind of thing Im talking about.

Every effort begins on the premise its false, and works from there. If they have a study where they took data before and after, in which case, that might be different.

This is why I linked the article by Mack in the OP, as it actually seems like he's more open to being wrong than the people investigating him and the other 2:

It is useful, I think, to observe that the most intense demand for alternative explanations tends to come from those who are either unfamiliar with the rich complexity of the abduction phenomenon itself, or from those who are so wedded to a world view in which the idea of an intelligence or beings from outside of the earth visiting us is simply not possible, that they find unacceptable the idea that such experiences might actually be occurring. These individuals might believe in the existence of a personal God or a supreme being, yet not find possible the notion that cosmic entities such as these might enter our physical and mental world. What some of these critics may not realize is that frequently abduction experiencers have already been subjected to intense investigations of their abduction-related symptoms by physicians and various mental health professionals seeking a variety of neurophysiological and/or psychological and emotional explanations, sometimes with frustrating and even damaging effects (see, for example, the cases of Scott, Sheila, and Paul in this book).

Now that 2 of them are gone, only Jacobs remains, I don't think Ill ever have a chance at figuring it out for myself. If I had looked at it with a mind more open, I might've asked to join in. The only way to properly challenge this I think is by similar work they were engaged in. It would be incredibly invasive, expensive, and frustrating on the user, but I think with proper documentation you might be able to show the things like missing physicality, missing or altered body parts, scars, etc--and perhaps other nuances related. Mack mentions they are elusive.

You will notice in the above paragraph he mentions these people had already sought professional help, as is a common theme (i think one of them only takes people cleared of mental illness), so the attacks on that front are pointless.

It really takes a single case. That's it. Good luck finding someone willing to tough out the attention, attacks and ridicule. As a test in regards to that, you can always inform people you were abducted, friends/family, or even mention someone they might not know, claim a close friend of yours though. See what happens. Id actually be far more interested in a study who tested people after telling others/

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
-cont-

Just to see what kind of changes they experienced. Bottom line is you could hire me to shut up 'abductees' and I'd have it done in very short order. Id make sure they suffered professionally (which happens as is-natural reaction), Id make sure the information was 'slipped' into various aspects of their life, and ensure they'd reject anything to do with their supposed experience. In fact, I bet I could turn a lot of people, if that were my duty/contract.

Not that Id sign up for it. Maybe when I was younger.

For now I am fine leaving this topic as a question mark. To properly explore it you need to investigate it, not debunk its most active and knowledgable people. If its simply a matter of discrediting, I am just not impressed. Again, it's something I could do to just about anything. And Im simply resourceful, others I know could have you believing you're a different skin colour. What bothers me about this subject is I notice the signs in false critiques. Like the previously posted paper, its just a small tip on a large iceberg.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Quick link - Appelle - Abduction Experience...(pdf) is quite a balanced approach that looked at all the options at the time. He was inclined to accept that some of the reports weren't immediately reducible to popular explanations. You'll like it.

I mentioned McNally too because, in my view, it's important to look at all sides before deciding which ones fail. However when I said "McNally," I was thinking of Susan Clancy although he's still relevant. For example, both are right on the money explaining several abductee features through the lens of abnormal psychology. Like I mentioned earlier, there will be a guaranteed percentage of people with deep psychological issues. They wrote about traits for schizotypy and commonalities with sleeping disorders.

Is it possible somebody with a sleeping disorder and an interest in Jacobs/Hopkins books has a 'night terror' and seeks out the attentions of either man? Given what we know about the 'screen memory' and their 'lack of luxury in disbelief,' might they not regress the person until they all confirm for each other that an abduction took place? It's possible and yet will we know how many are used in The Threat or Missing Times?

Back when I used to follow this stuff, I'd read a paper and go look at the citations and reference papers. Did you know that seeing a 'UFO' is one of the tick boxes for assessing levels of schizotypy? Did you know that fantasy-proneness is a trait in the constellation of schitzotypy? It's self-perpetuating. If someone says they saw a UFO, the psychiatric response is to suspect abnormal psychology. I found it interesting when so many UFO sighting reports included multiple witnesses. It lends a little uncertainty in the degree of confidence we can ascribe to the discussions in the papers of Clancy, MCNally and even Appelle.

People see what they want to see and it's typically expressed according to the contexts we're most familiar with.

With regards to Jacobs specifically, I personally don't see him as a reliable or trustworthy reporter. It doesn't mean every abductee account he's published is BS. What it means to me is he is so immersed in his beliefs that he's willing to mislead and fudge to present the strongest case he can. At the same time, he's also circling the 'chapel perilous' stage if you followed any of the 'Emma' events. There's a lot out there, but starting with "UFO Trail: The bizarre world of Doctor David Jacobs (Jack Brewer)" offers a lot in one place.

You'll see a couple of comments from me in that link and Jack later became a member over here. I've still got his book on my unread pile. Just noticed one of the 3/4 comments was written four years ago and I haven't moved any further lol. I still think something extraordinary occured with all the abductee claims and I still don't think any of the evidence is enough to say 'aliens' or 'hybrids' or 'abnormal psychology' with great conviction.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Most of the pioneer abductee Researchers past and present ...did not disclose ALL of the pertinent details their associates gave to them during interviews.....I know this because I am an abductee and I have read abductee witness statements from most of them where what I know to be exact data is presented , which I can personally verify, but I also see the OMITTED data PATTERNING.....so I know that even the Pioneers who held the VAST MAJORITY OF THE MOST CRITICAL TO HUMANITY DATA SETS FROM ABDUCTEES ...DID NOT....freely give us ALL of what they found to be RECURRING SIMILARITIES....so SOME EXTERNAL INFLUENCE REACHED THROUGH TO ALL OF THEM .......so not only do we not have their full data but what we do have is tainted by external pressures from an unknown but extremely impactfull external source as yet unnamed.

Because there are so many different groups with polar opposite intentions and actions ,some witness accounts are extremely disturbing and negative VERY VERY different than mine but with enough core value similarities to my own experiences that I am considering believing them,but will not commit to it because of the overall SUPPRESSION of critical pieces of abductee witness accounts creates a window of opportunitty for someone to hold back critical data from the masses and then selectively pick snippets of truth and blend them into DISINFORMATION stories which even an experiencer like myself might unwittingly but justifiably endorse due to the tacticlly placed snippets of truths we know of,can understand why....IF THEY ARE TRUE.....that someone would blanket suppress the negative abductee witness accounts.......but truthfully the worst of these groups might never allow a live witness to escape to tell any story at all....and if the stories of Military recovering downed Craft with Human body parts on board are true and only the Military know of these groups because no LIVE WITNESSES EVER COME FORWARD TO BE ABDUCTEE WITNESSES and share with us here .....well then we could be in real trouble.On the upside there are as I know positively intended Human lead Groups with at a minimum equal tech to any bad groups and from the size and capabilities of the NON-TERRAN HUMAN Miliitary Craft SUPERIOR to most if not all of them.

I did not see any of these bad things.....HOWEVER ....I did witness MULTIPLE FURTIVE CONFLICTING AGENDAS projected by every Group I met.I do believe its a worst case scenario and there are an UNKNOWN number of other Races interacting arbitrarily with Humanity on Earth....equally numbering our racial diversity at a minimum and likely many more.This is complicated....much more complicated than our simple Earth politics which we cannot even handle.

For the record here I SAW the instruments and I FELT THEM WORKING even through the ansthesia....lets stay groundd here.....these arent all Star Trek type technologies.......this is TANGIBLE and well within our own capabilities.Sometimes people make it seem as if we are light years behind all of these groups and the truth as I believe it is that most of
the negative groups are in some cases INFERIOR to us in many ways,but that most positive groups are substantially collectively far ahead of us and watching Humans on Earth be harrassed by these negative groups is simply like us watching an Amazon Indian Tribe War and staying out of it watching from Sattelites and Drones and Choppers ect ect.Yes some groups could INSTANTLY intervene and define the outcome completely....and just like us if the tribal conflict came to our doorstep we WOULD INSTANTLY INTERVENE as WILL THEY IMHO .....but things would have to go quite far to get to this point and they WILL let us ravage each other and be abused and harrassed by rouge negative groups to what might seem like inhuman degrees....they could let us wipe each other right out.

As an expriencer I can tell you that the ONLY PLACE we will find the truths and proofs everyone wants and demands is within the THOUSANDS of FULL AND COMPLETE abductee witness accounts the fields PIONEERS AMMASSED AND SEQUESTERED BEHIND CLIENT DOCTOR AND OTHER PRIVACY DYNAMICS and which I know have been overseen by a hidden hand.So to those who wish to find the truths....you wont find them from me here even though I tell only my truths....you NEED the thousands of witness testimonies which illuminate PATTERNS which illuminate TRUTHS.....and then you can get back to me and the other experiencers who have been sharing with you.

I will use one example to illustrate my point.....the nasal implant is PATTERNED and connected to SPECIFIC GROUPS...its a fact we hear about a LOT in published witness accounts.....but did you know that over 75% of these stories we read which contain this 100% TRUTH also contain MISDIRECTIVES....tactical ones.....and some experiencers KNOW what this implant does.....BECAUSE ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS ASK......lol.......some of us were asked for PERMISSION before the procedures were done and had free-will to ask questions which IMHO were truthfully answered....please remember that NO ONE IS SUPPOSSED TO TAKE COGNIZANT MEMORIES HOME WITH THEM......so you have to be something of an anomaly
or a very rare case to take home mor than snippets for memories.......its just like the Will Smith movie where they "flash you" and you lose your memory so it really doesnt matter to them what they say to you or what you see...because you are leaving all memories of Fantasy Island behind with you except for the screen memories which by the way....YOU CHOOSE FOR THEM....lol.

My final comment on this thread is this............the ORCHESTRATED WAY which the testimonies about abductees who are shown CATACLYSMIC EVENTS ON EARTH are white-washed is SCARY......because EVERYONE makes it "seem like" there is no patterning evidenced by this facet .....when this is a KEYSTONE CAUSALITY OR PART OF MANY ABDUCTIONS.

This particular "pattern" is the ANSWER to EVERY QUESTION WE ALL HAVE........EVERYTHING.Our PAST-PRESENT-FUTURE...all encapsulated in one historic fact/future prophecy.

You know where the data you need is.....sequestered within the many decades of witness testimony we will likely never see.....THIS IS WHAT TBTB PAID TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO SUPPRESS.....this is the ONLY TRUE WITNESS TESTIMONY IN EXISTANCE OF A VOLUME LARGE ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED PROOF.It is the bulk of our available tangible truth.Go get em tigers....or rather Ligers.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Most of the pioneer abductee Researchers past and present ...did not disclose ALL of the pertinent details their associates gave to them during interviews.....

Hopkins' Intruders Foundation had a policy of withholding details. They did it for ostensibly sensible reasons like being able to cross-check people's accounts without them being primed. A number of regressions resulted in snippets of details about symbols; these were sketched out under hypnosis or Hopkins would draw them like a police sketch artist.

What Hopkins hoped for was to find recurring symbols from different people. If he'd made these symbols public, they would have leaked into the abductee/experiencer community and then be open to being faked or appearing in regressions from the sub-conscious.

As an expriencer I can tell you that the ONLY PLACE we will find the truths and proofs everyone wants and demands is within the THOUSANDS of FULL AND COMPLETE abductee witness accounts the fields PIONEERS AMMASSED AND SEQUESTERED BEHIND CLIENT DOCTOR AND OTHER PRIVACY DYNAMICS and which I know have been overseen by a hidden hand.

Yeah I think there's at two issues at work here. Like you say 'privacy dynamics' is a big one with all the abduction researchers trying to, at least, keep back people's identities and not broadcast their regression tapes. Another big factor is ufologists have always been OCD collectors and amass huge piles of reports that they keep within a select group. I'd say it's been that way until maybe the past five years. Nowadays it's becoming disseminated/shared because its lost it's intrinsic value - ufology is dying out.

My final comment on this thread is this............the ORCHESTRATED WAY which the testimonies about abductees who are shown CATACLYSMIC EVENTS ON EARTH are white-washed is SCARY......because EVERYONE makes it "seem like" there is no patterning evidenced by this facet .....when this is a KEYSTONE CAUSALITY OR PART OF MANY ABDUCTIONS.

These have been talked about by a lot of people. Dozens of different scenarios for a doomed planet. Warnings and catastrophes. The exact same warnings are also described by people who get involved in channeling 'aliens' or 'spirits.' The Contactees were regular reporters of doom and we can go further back to the Spiritualist Movement of the late 19th Century too. They reported several end-of-the-world scenarios too.

I'd say Dolores Cannon crossed over and covered the channeling side of things as well as the regressions. She reported the same reports of doom and her aliens were more like spiritual entities - The Custodians. Hers were usually more optimistic and philosophical like Mack's. John Velez and Will Bueche were similar with a strong spiritual component mixed in with snapshots of catastrophic events. These are all deeply spiritual people with Canon having had a strongly religious upbringing.

From what I've read and heard, people have been receiving messages of catastrophe and world's end for decades. So far, without fail, every prediction has been shown to have been wrong. It makes me wonder why these supposed 'aliens' can seek to change the future by warning us about it and won't provide something as simple as a cure for hayfever. A tangible, real intelligence should be able to provide something real and tangible instead of empty promises. It doesn't make sense imo.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: one4all

Most of the pioneer abductee Researchers past and present ...did not disclose ALL of the pertinent details their associates gave to them during interviews.....

Hopkins' Intruders Foundation had a policy of withholding details. They did it for ostensibly sensible reasons like being able to cross-check people's accounts without them being primed. A number of regressions resulted in snippets of details about symbols; these were sketched out under hypnosis or Hopkins would draw them like a police sketch artist.

What Hopkins hoped for was to find recurring symbols from different people. If he'd made these symbols public, they would have leaked into the abductee/experiencer community and then be open to being faked or appearing in regressions from the sub-conscious.

As an expriencer I can tell you that the ONLY PLACE we will find the truths and proofs everyone wants and demands is within the THOUSANDS of FULL AND COMPLETE abductee witness accounts the fields PIONEERS AMMASSED AND SEQUESTERED BEHIND CLIENT DOCTOR AND OTHER PRIVACY DYNAMICS and which I know have been overseen by a hidden hand.

Yeah I think there's at two issues at work here. Like you say 'privacy dynamics' is a big one with all the abduction researchers trying to, at least, keep back people's identities and not broadcast their regression tapes. Another big factor is ufologists have always been OCD collectors and amass huge piles of reports that they keep within a select group. I'd say it's been that way until maybe the past five years. Nowadays it's becoming disseminated/shared because its lost it's intrinsic value - ufology is dying out.

These have been talked about by a lot of people. Dozens of different scenarios for a doomed planet. Warnings and catastrophes. The exact same warnings are also described by people who get involved in channeling 'aliens' or 'spirits.' The Contactees were regular reporters of doom and we can go further back to the Spiritualist Movement of the late 19th Century too. They reported several end-of-the-world scenarios too.

I'd say Dolores Cannon crossed over and covered the channeling side of things as well as the regressions. She reported the same reports of doom and her aliens were more like spiritual entities - The Custodians. Hers were usually more optimistic and philosophical like Mack's. John Velez and Will Bueche were similar with a strong spiritual component mixed in with snapshots of catastrophic events. These are all deeply spiritual people with Canon having had a strongly religious upbringing.

From what I've read and heard, people have been receiving messages of catastrophe and world's end for decades. So far, without fail, every prediction has been shown to have been wrong. It makes me wonder why these supposed 'aliens' can seek to change the future by warning us about it and won't provide something as simple as a cure for hayfever. A tangible, real intelligence should be able to provide something real and tangible instead of empty promises. It doesn't make sense imo.

IMHO we have been given cures for all diseases and technology to expedite curative measures....crystals...sounds....vibrations....programmed water...baking soda....anti-parasitics...genetic mapping....methods for curing more than Hay Fever....but the information is never allowed to go mainstream.Same with free energy and neutral dimension craft technology,and much much more.

IMHO genetic research has come far enough that I am sure we can remove the trojan horse causing our telomeres to degenerate or preventing them from regenerating...I believe the data is already there we simply have to look at it and define the places where DNA studies have been sidestepped or misdirected then connect the right dots.

You see when all of the data is parsed far enough apart to prevent macro-pattern recognition as it is now even with the internets cohesive impacts.....we must find a way to leap over boundaries and walls erected to prevent this patter recognition from catalysing.........and we do in fact have it......some abductees are given a nasal implant....it is put in just like we would with a long skinny tool which pushes it up into position crunching its way through your cartilage which coincidentally is something you feel through the anesthesia ...the "crunching"people frequently remember....and this implant is on one level a slow release "pill" that stimulates our pineal gland and alows us to think like children do before they pass about 7 years of age and their own pineal glands cease to function as they should.....I call it visual thinking myself for lack of a better definition my whole life......I remember clearly PRE-abduction...and...POST-abduction perspectives...tangibly different perspectives.....my pineal gland was already doing the SOP trojan horse shutdown procedure when I was implanted....so I was taken a few baby steps back .What happens is in short....a child can easily learn multiple languages ...a teenager less so...an adult even less so.....the implant takes this devolving ability and optimises it turning you into a constant learner with a 3-d 360 degree live real-time video type of perspective.....your pattern recognition ability goes off the charts.Ironiclly this perspective has the equivilant of a built in lie detector....it proves to you there is ONLY ONE TRUTH for every question.....and it leads you directly to it in the most expeditious manner possible.

I must stress that I can only speak to my own experiences with the groups I met....it is likely there is similar/different implant technology being used by others for various reasons.....and I am not sure if the nasal impant I had was multi-purpose....it came out spontaneously after I was injured .....I found it in a big blood clot and rolled it in my fingers and saw its shape and color ,then I wiped it onto the bloody sheet and forgot about it,I was a kid and I had no reason to do anything beyond wonder,and I had just woken up with my pillow and sheets stuck to my face with dried blood so I wasnt exactly overly curious I was pretty freaked out and went straight to my Mom to wake her up.

As far as the cataclysmic prophecys go....I was shown one on what I think was video....it was a huge LED monitor....lol...it ws anti-climactic when I saw LED and Plasma TVs....lol....I saw them in the 70s.....

I was shown the Planet on Fire with Vulcanism EVERYWHERE....I was told the survivabillty % was nearly non-existant.I was given a chance to leave with them and not experience it.....but my Family couldnt come with me so I opted to stay here with them,understanding full well the implications.I wasnt told why or how it happens.

I was sat down in front of an LED screen showing images and a strobe light which was syncronised with images on the screen began picking up speed until it was unbelievably fast.....within this information I have through my own focused efforts found or deciphered or been lead to a path which gives me and mine the OPTIMAL chance to survive which is near zero anyways.

As I have aged and begun to understand the whys and hows of my own experiences I have of course had a personal journey manifest itself tangibly and this path has taken me through the very HEART of EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory there is....the levels and degrees of interconnectedness are absolutely STAGGERING in proportions.

I wasnt given a SPECIFIC MESSAGE TO GIVE TO HUMANITY OT TO ANYONE ELSE....I was given foresight and raw knowledge which I could or could not choose to use....and I used it.

The reason TPTB are scared is because some of these groups are like us if we were GOOD.....if you removed the parasitic powers that run the planet using religons and money .....we would be GOOD like some of these other Human Races are.

I met 5 races and 2 were GOOD 100% HUMAN and exactly like us physiclly with one being functionally telepathic and the other 3 were humanoid with one being a qusi-Clone or something.

At any rate....kids with aspergers and autism are kids whos ability to use their pineal gland is trying to break through the artificial barriers geneticlly placed to stop it from happening.....mother nature always finds a way.....and when she tries to activate the pineal she has to hotwire herself and this deprives kids of the more evolved "adult like" perspective which doesnt use a fully functioning pineal....and this makes it hard for the kids to communicate in the status quo manner...for they are thinking visually not figuratively.....they are thinking conceptually not tangibly.I know how they feel inside because I remember PRE and POST implantation and I had to go back to visual thinking after evolving past it.....it was a difficult initial adjustment because I was older and suddenly I was thinking conceptually and visually and then the adults I HAD BEEN understanding MORE frustrated me because when I went back to an optimal perspective it seemed to me they wasted so much in translation.....

When you think conceptually and visually you JUMP CONVENTIONS...you use pattern identification....so you jump to accuate conclusions completely seperately, from conventional methodologies.....you GUESS BANG ON....because you are simply completing a pattern normally only moving one small adjustment to do so.So the concepts of conventional traditional PROOF do not apply....and hoodwinking does not work on you because you recognise lies because they dont fit an overriding PATTERN which cannot be changed without illuminating them.

The internet and search engines have given everyone PROXY ability to use visual thinking.....they make "connections" at light speed.....in real-time seeing all sides of the data.

Google David Hamel and learn about his history and data hes one of my Favs or Wilbert Smith or Hulda Clark or Searl or Hutchison .....and there are many others.

There is a Universal NATURAL SCIENCE which is what Alchemy is based on and it is SO SIMPLE IT WILL BLOW EVERYONES MINDS......and it is used by ALL UNIVERSAL RACES.....and yes many of TPTB KNOW of it.

You cant help but run into this Natural Science because it is the only TRUE SCIENCE.

IMHO Governments should be supporting abductees and giving them a place to use their skillsets to help Humanity build some defenses against ourselves and against other Races coming here at will.

Because for example it is........ CHILDSPLAY......... to bring down ANY type of Craft used by ANY RACE which is operating in our Biosphere.

It is CHILDSPLAY to build Neutral dimension Craft.......even as David Hamel taught us OUT OF 100KM WIDE PIECES OF GRANITE......just like the Craft full of Gold Mona Lisa was found on.

We can stop our curent aging processes and have 800 year lifespans again as we deserve....we could have our telepathy unlocked as we deserve.

NONE of this is difficult to do.....but madness method and money rarely are allowed to meet to make it happen for the masses.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Great reading and studying thread! S& F

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join