It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Loses It - Stop the insanity, she must step down!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Considering the recent events of Hillary Clinton getting confused, showing signs of seizures, and stumbling. I think we need to watch her more closely. Just look at this video! It's like she totally lost where she was for a few moments. She looked like a confused old granny!

Man this is some scary stuff, considering she is running for president.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ooh I can't wait till this happens to her during the debates.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
She lost her train of thought like most women do very easily.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is not going to be a debate. It looks like she is truly slipping, but would have liked to have seen the whole video. This election, I always felt is about the choice of the Vice President, maybe I am right about this all along.

Hillary, you can't take it with you. You should enjoy spending while you can.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Secret service agent yesterday was photographed with an auto-injector of diazepam which can be used for seizures then theres also the cough of death she's got,then theres footage of her being helped up stairs-I think she needs help just to keep vertical.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

The guy in the front row holding the "HRC heart" has been neutered and long ago handed in the man card.
How in the hell can you support Hillary? Completely clueless.
Wow, just wow.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Time will tell how much longer she'll be in the public's eye.

link   

Not like shes going to win. I still think they are going to try to kill her off, and probably Trump too. Anyone see who they are promoting on RT now? An ex-CIA and Goldman Sachs insider as an independent alternative. Independent my ass.

He has been a Mormon missionary and a UN volunteer refugee resettlement officer. He had also worked as a CIA counter-terrorism operative in several hotspots, before quitting the agency and becoming a Goldman Sachs investment banker. In the past three years, he has performed several behind-the-scenes roles for the Republican Party.

link   
Oh man, you honestly believe that other video showed a seizure? This could be anything. Looks like she got tuned into something else for a second, it doesn't look like anything serious.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hillary is a Reptoid on the brink!!

She is acting awfully strange, so strange I would have to question anybody that is willing to give their vote to her.

Bilderbergs for the Win!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Her eyes went jet black,nothing serious nothing to see here.

link   

originally posted by: khnum
Secret service agent yesterday was photographed with an auto-injector of diazepam which can be used for seizures then theres also the cough of death she's got,then theres footage of her being helped up stairs-I think she needs help just to keep vertical.

Got a link. You can't just claim that kind of BS without evidence.

link   
That's it?
I think she might have some health issues that she doesn't want public but that was not a seizure.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hillary Loses It

She never had it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul

This is exactly what an old lady would say when they forget where they are. LOL...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I think she is slipping because she reminds me of myself and what the aging process is doing to me, falls, unstable on my feet slow gate, hand writing getting more difficult.

Also My daughter has heart failure and the medicine they have her on side affect is the coughing fits,

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul

This is exactly what an old lady would say when they forget where they are. LOL...

Actually my kids laugh at me all the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I recall a forum member making the point that Hillary will not be on the November 8th ballot.
edit on 8/8/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Her eyes went jet black,nothing serious nothing to see here.

Hey if you're blind you need to speak up and let us know, but if not then you must be hallucinating.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just google it,its there,but I couldn't be bothered posting a link as either I the messenger will be attacked or the source of information will be,Ive been through it 100 times with Hillary supporters believe me or not I dont care I am no longer arguing with Hillary supporters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join