It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Loses It - Stop the insanity, she must step down!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: olaru12

Here's the guy who was on stage with her, with a Diazepam injector.

Here's a pic of the injectors for comparison.

That could actually be anything.

eta: It's a flashlight. The lettering doesn't match a diazepam pen. image

Yeah there is obviously a lighting issue there.

When I get to my big bertha computer later, I will blow this up myself.

They had come out of a darkened area. He still had the flashlight in his hand. The high res photos show the lettering is wrong for a diazepam pen.

So is this darkened area just made up to fit a narrative? Do ou have proof?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: elouina

If she gets the chair, I'll be praying she doesn't confuse the cappuccino machine with the nuclear weapons button.

Yep.
Trump could make a sweet campaign ad with a split screen of her having the seizure in front of the reporters and the other screen showing her hand flailing at the nuclear weapons launch button.
edit on b000000312016-08-08T19:58:39-05:0007America/ChicagoMon, 08 Aug 2016 19:58:39 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: awareness10

That dude doesn't look like a ss agent he is way out of shape.

He is Michael Jacksons doctor since she is having trouble sleeping. Lol....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

you're right, maybe he's the Doctor

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

A Dr. Feel good eh, well we all know what happened to Jackson.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Consider changing your smoke...it is messing with your head.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
For all you young people out there, when you reach 50 and older it's easy to lose your train of thought. You're memory just isn't like it used to be! It's just part of getting older. I certainly can vouch for that!

Trump's is in his 60's and he doesn't exactly have a grip on what he wants to say!

link   
a reply to: DAVID64

With so much at stake, an independent medical assessment not controlled by the candidates seems very little to ask. All voters may not care about the health status of the candidates, but the information should be available.

Soooo - cappuccino machine or shiny red button hinge on 1 doctors assessment?

I'll have a double Latte' - hold the fallout.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Nobody holds a flashlight like that. Appears to be the way one holds an auto-injector.
edit on 8-8-2016 by babyfacebill because: Misspelling

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
She lost her train of thought like most women do very easily.

This is exactly what an old lady would say when they forget where they are. LOL...

Or an old man, right? RIGHT?

Here have a beer

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: DAVID64

Help me out here, is there a medical criteria that must be met for a potential POTUS?

For instance, all military personnel have ongoing statutory medicals covering the physical to neurological - the taxpayers demand their dollars be invested in only the best..........and if so, have either of them been subjected to or are they required to pass a medical prior to being authorized to the position? What does such a medical cover?

Serious question(s).

I don't know if any medical exams are required prior to being elected, but I was under the impression that any President and First Lady always had annual exams, the results of which were publicly announced.

I think that medical certification, if not required, would be a good idea, especially when one considers that our POTUS has his/her finger on that nuke button. Wouldn't want a psychopath in charge of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

She was struggling to hold her human form.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
For F's sake- I am not really a fan of Hillary, myself, but this is ridiculous!

I shouldn't have clicked on this, I should've known it would be more of the unending nonsense that surrounds presidential elections in the US.

There was nothing wrong with her in that video.
When you are speaking in front of a crowd, there is interaction between yourself and your audience. When they all suddenly start to cheer, you stop, your let that happen, you acknowledge their feedback- you do not keep speaking, or continue on with your train of thought as if you were all alone in your own bubble.

That means that your self expression is interrupted from being processed from a basic thought packet into a string of verbalization.

The only way to avoid this is to have pre-scripted speeches which you follow word for word, with a teleprompter in front of you.....

and probably the people that object to this event are the same ones that criticized someone else for using that method....hmm?

edit on 9-8-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
We all know Hillary has employed internet shills.

This thread (and the others dealing with Hillary's so-called health issues) make it extremely obvious that Trump has done so as well.

This is seriously some ridiculous nonsense.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There is not going to be a debate. It looks like she is truly slipping, but would have liked to have seen the whole video. This election, I always felt is about the choice of the Vice President, maybe I am right about this all along.

Hillary, you can't take it with you. You should enjoy spending while you can.

She said if she can't take it with her, she ain't goin'.

Is she at a pep rally?

It seems like that's all she does, no formal speeches on anything but Trump. Create jobs with infrastructure repair?

Create 10 mil green jobs? Save the children from global warming?

Raise taxes to create more jobs with free college?

Rob Peter to pay Paul?

Yeah, there was nothing there you haven't heard her or obama say for the last 8 yrs.

BUT it'll work this time! Oh yeah!! Just need 1 tril bucks to jump start the whole thing!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Stop scaring me. I'm 28 and that happens to me all the time.

The difference is that Hillary's life is captured on camera 24/7. Stop freaking out over nothing. I don't doubt that Hillary has lingering problems from her health scares but this means nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Not like shes going to win. I still think they are going to try to kill her off, and probably Trump too. Anyone see who they are promoting on RT now? An ex-CIA and Goldman Sachs insider as an independent alternative. Independent my ass.

He has been a Mormon missionary and a UN volunteer refugee resettlement officer. He had also worked as a CIA counter-terrorism operative in several hotspots, before quitting the agency and becoming a Goldman Sachs investment banker. In the past three years, he has performed several behind-the-scenes roles for the Republican Party.

The guy's a joke. He got 2 mins then they shut him off on the Kelly Files, today.

All he did was bitch about Trump.

Basically saying give me your vote if you don't like either of them but mostly Trump.

Your conscience will be soothed and you can sleep at night like a baby.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I wonder if one day her head opens up like Arnies in Tota lRecall lol, it would not surprise

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Alzheimer symptomes anyone ?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: cavtrooper7

During the election if the Presidential candidate drops out the VP candidate becomes the presidential one.

Oh for heaven's sake, then we'd have to listen to endless, "do it for hillary" when they wheel her out all hooked up to IV bottles and for good measure, maybe hit her with a 1,2,3, clear!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join